North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

A'ighty then, just let us know when you got it. I will ask EL7 and BBJ once I get info...

BTW, I was hacked. The hacker spammed you on twitter.
Dark are we 100% with CGS?
(Jan. 24, 2012  3:23 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Dark are we 100% with CGS?

CGS is a no. To expensive. And not worth the price out of pocket.
(Jan. 24, 2012  3:42 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2012  3:23 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Dark are we 100% with CGS?

CGS is a no. To expensive. And not worth the price out of pocket.
Are you still going though?
I'm planning on going. The following weakened is when I want to have Greensboro tournament. I gotta call the shop up there and get that time reserved
You can put EpicLibra7 as confirmed for the Goldsboro one and as a maybe for Greensboro. BBJ hasn't contacted me yet.
(Jan. 25, 2012  1:51 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: You can put EpicLibra7 as confirmed for the Goldsboro one and as a maybe for Greensboro. BBJ hasn't contacted me yet.

Ill have dates for Goldsboro and Greensboro this weekend. But i will confirm when i have the necessary information.
Understood. And I'll meet up with you at whichever tournament is first for the help in judging...
(Jan. 25, 2012  3:15 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Understood. And I'll meet up with you at whichever tournament is first for the help in judging...

I appreciate that. If i can get certain people for one o these tournaments then i might not need you. But we will see.
if i get a ride and no store fee for greensboro i am a confirmed. i can handle the goldsboro. i am working my butt of to get money.
and when is this going to be?
yo im willing to lend a ll2 launcher to anyone as long as i get it back
hey dark just to ease your mind ill keep a watch on the younger people to prevent what almost happened to Savannah (bad trade or part stealing) so you don't have so much to worry about.
Are these tournaments gonna be near the end of February?
(Jan. 27, 2012  3:24 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: if i get a ride and no store fee for greensboro i am a confirmed. i can handle the goldsboro. i am working my butt of to get money.
and when is this going to be?
yo im willing to lend a ll2 launcher to anyone as long as i get it back
hey dark just to ease your mind ill keep a watch on the younger people to prevent what almost happened to Savannah (bad trade or part stealing) so you don't have so much to worry about.

I assure you im taking precautions so nothing like that happens again. If anyone needs parts they can borrow them from me. Ill just need your shoe or license to borrow parts. That way i know ill get them back. And Greensboro had a store fee last time. I will be calling them when I get off work to work out a date with them and someone else i want to come.
(Jan. 27, 2012  3:47 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Are these tournaments gonna be near the end of February?

IM looking at one Valentines Day weekend and then the next one the weekend after. I might even do one after that. Just depending on stuff.
(Jan. 27, 2012  6:24 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2012  3:24 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote:

I assure you im taking precautions so nothing like that happens again. If anyone needs parts they can borrow them from me. Ill just need your shoe or license to borrow parts. That way i know ill get them back. And Greensboro had a store fee last time. I will be calling them when I get off work to work out a date with them and someone else i want to come.
(Jan. 27, 2012  3:47 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Are these tournaments gonna be near the end of February?

IM looking at one Valentines Day weekend and then the next one the weekend after. I might even do one after that. Just depending on stuff.
1. I demand your shoe and/or license.

2. What day is Valentines again?
(Jan. 27, 2012  11:15 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2012  6:24 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2012  3:24 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote:

1. I demand your shoe and/or license.

2. What day is Valentines again?

Valentines Day is on a Tuesday. So im thinking the weekend before that. Also the shoe/license thing: You wont forget to give me my parts back if i have your shoe. I had a teacher who did that. To say the least she never lost a pencil or anything.
Right now we are booked at Tier Zero for February 11th and 18th. Had to move Greensboro to March. SO who can come on February 11th? Thats a Saturday.
Me, smallfry and EL7 are all comfirmed for that one.
Is anyone goin to the Game SUmmit this weekend? I might want to set up a few stadiums and play.
Depends, where's Game Summit?
(Jan. 30, 2012  3:47 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Depends, where's Game Summit?

Wayne Community College.
http://carolinagamessummit.com/

I will either be at this or Winter Jam. Just depending.
(Jan. 30, 2012  4:14 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Wayne Community College.

Gosh darn! I'll probably be too busy to participate. Also talk about CGS is kind-of-sort-of getting off topic.
I'm coming to this one. First NC Tournament, yay Grin
Edit: The tournament at Zero Tier xD

Wayne Community College.

Oh ok, I should be able to go. Is Game Summit inside the college or is it its own place? Or is it even on the actual campus?

And about the tournament, I still haven't gotten any word from BBJ, but I have a friend who said he might get a WBO and come to the tournament. I'll give you an update if he gets one.
(Jan. 30, 2012  1:20 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:

Wayne Community College.

Oh ok, I should be able to go. Is Game Summit inside the college or is it its own place? Or is it even on the actual campus?

And about the tournament, I still haven't gotten any word from BBJ, but I have a friend who said he might get a WBO and come to the tournament. I'll give you an update if he gets one.

It's on the campus. Also I'll confirm you guys. I want tO get this confirmed by Sunday
Just saying, I don't know if smallfry will want to come practice at game summit, and EpicLibra7 had a issue, so I might be the only one coming to practice.

And another thing, since I have a few more kids on my street that beyblade, I'll try to get them recruited and into the tournament over the course of the week.