North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

I might. Summer starts for me then...
BeyBrawl 2.0 End of June Algonkian Park

Confirmed
RagerBlade
TheGreatBaba
BlitzArmor
FangLeone130WB
BladerXYZ
TrollingBlader

Maybe
Beybladechaos1
Matthew57429

This is meant to be BIG so try to get friends who like blading to come and then this will be a good sequel to the original BeyBrawl which some people missed. Some Bladers may be returning from a long hiatus. It has been approximently one year since the first Sterling Tournament so let's make it count! Let go for one year of tounreys! So help us out guys even when your planning for BeyDays!
Like I said earlier, I'll most likely be available the 24th.
I might be able to come. I come back from my vacation that day... Put me as maybe.
(May. 15, 2014  8:46 PM)beymaster7979 Wrote: I might be able to come. I come back from my vacation that day... Put me as maybe.
To which one?
I might be able to come. I come back from my vacation that day... Put me as maybe.

To which one?

The NC BeyDays one.
I just updated the attendance list and sent a PM to many members about beydays. If anyone has any friends who can come and play get them an account and post. The more players the better.
Well I guess you can mark me as a maybe for beydays, it seems Anime North gets further and further each day.
Alright, almost missed this again, but I got out of it!

Confirmed!! Mah first Beydays ever! Grin
Will this most likely be at GT, around noonish? I want to know ahead of time for reservations, etc.
(May. 17, 2014  1:43 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Alright, almost missed this again, but I got out of it!

Confirmed!! Mah first Beydays ever! Grin
Oh snap the Dragon crawled out of his cave. Just messing around it will be awesome to have you. Can your brothers come as well?

@Woumb@ If it is at GT or Rolesville Park it will be around noonish either way. I'n going to work this all out in the next couple days.

Edit:
BeyDays will be at Rolesville park. The address is Main Street Park - 500 Scarboro Street, Rolesville, NC - Shelter D
Confirm TigeroftheWest.

If we don't make 8, I'm legitimately going to cry.

EDIT: What format are we looking at here?
Okay guys I think we have enough to do a tournament, but location is more than likely going to change again. My mom did not like the idea of hosting in Rolesville (she doesn't want to take me that far for a tournament). I'll try to pick one of the parks in Raleigh where we live because she won't take me any farther. That will be up by today or tomorrow. I'm extremely sorry to everyone who wants to come because of how unprofessional I'm being with this tournament compared to my and other members previous events. Thank you for sticking with this ans if it doesn't happen I'm sorry because this is all my fault.
i suggest joiner park
by the way i need to know what stadiam you are using for standerd
If we do standard we will use bb-10, if limited bb-10, if zero g more than likely the zero g attack stadiums unless SS1 brings his defense and balance.
(May. 21, 2014  1:17 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: If we do standard we will use bb-10, if limited bb-10, if zero g more than likely the zero g attack stadiums unless SS1 brings his defense and balance.

Or we could try that new Limited Zero-G thing they just announced.
(May. 21, 2014  1:43 AM)Woumb@ Wrote:
(May. 21, 2014  1:17 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: If we do standard we will use bb-10, if limited bb-10, if zero g more than likely the zero g attack stadiums unless SS1 brings his defense and balance.

Or we could try that new Limited Zero-G thing they just announced.

It can be tried in free play or a mock tournament, but it is not an official format yet.
For the record guys, I vote Standard if everybody else is game. Haven't played Standard (or done well, that is) for quite a while.

Try to find something quick if you can Thunder. Smile
(May. 22, 2014  1:40 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: For the record guys, I vote Standard if everybody else is game. Haven't played Standard (or done well, that is) for quite a while.

Try to find something quick if you can Thunder. Smile

I actually vote Limited. I've only been to one Limited tournament and it's honestly a lot more fun than Standard. No inconsistent D hierarchy, no Dragooons flying everywhere, much more variety.
Good point. We'd probably just have SS1 spamming Dragooon BD145RDF anyway. Tongue_out
(May. 22, 2014  1:44 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Good point. We'd probably just have SS1 spamming Dragooon BD145RDF anyway. Tongue_out

Thatd be me if I was there. Good luck to everyone this weekend yo.
can we ever get anything going around Goldsboro or Greenville?
Because most of us are in/near Raleigh I suppose. It's not all that long of a drive - just a couple hours. You can make an easy day trip out of it on a weekend if your parents are willing to drive you.