North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

So... who's gonna host something between now and Beydays?

Get organizing guys. I need to make a comeback. XD
(Apr. 23, 2014  1:19 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: So... who's gonna host something between now and Beydays?

Get organizing guys. I need to make a comeback. XD

Im aiming for ,May 10th. I work this weekennd free comkc book day next weekend, then we can do it the following weekend. Then the 17th I have a wedding to go to, then the 24th is GBT2.
put Pegesis Unite as a mabye for STERLING, VA GBT2 QUALIFIER but put blader hope as a confirmed
Since you're posting in this thread, I'm not sure if you are aware of the date change, but the Virginia GBT2 Qualifier tournament will be this Sunday, not Saturday as RagerBlade's older post states above.
I could come to GT May 10th.
I could make it May 10th...
I could and would go to Game Theory on May 10 2014 for a Beyblade tournament.
No May 3rd would not work out for me.
Absolutely not. I have too much classwork and college work due around that time, and I think I'm gonna be too exhausted to do anything afterwards.
I will be able to make it for the 10th.
I'm in.
Im in for the tenth
AAAAARRRGHH!!

I'll be at the aquarium. Carp.

I'm being left in the dust! XD

Have fun guys.
So what's the plan for the Virginia tournament?
count me in. but question is it standard format or limited format?
(May. 03, 2014  12:09 PM)TreeMan Wrote: count me in. but question is it standard format or limited format?
Well probably decide Zero G, standard, or limited later it would be better to try to get the minimum 8 first.

You can confirm me Dark.
confirm me for may 10
by the way what stadiam are you gonig to use for standerd
(May. 04, 2014  3:19 PM)BladerLight Wrote: confirm me for may 10
by the way what stadiam are you gonig to use for standerd
We also do bb-10 for standard.
I want to host this weekend. But Game Theory is out of the question. They are booked.
Will there be a tournament on May 24/Beydays weekend? If there is there's a strong chance I will be able to attend.
(May. 08, 2014  2:23 AM)Woumb@ Wrote: Will there be a tournament on May 24/Beydays weekend? If there is there's a strong chance I will be able to attend.

After this weekend Ill get that taken care of. I believe Thunder Dome will be hosting that.
Okay I want to get a head count of who could come to a tournament on Saturday May 24th for BeyDays? Location hasn't been decided, but I'd rathe see who is available that day first. I'll shoot some PM's out tomorrow to members who went to the last several events about it to get some interest.

Participant List
1. Thunder Dome
2. Defstmina88
3. Woumb@
4. Tite
5. Kgirl
6. TheBlackDragon
7. BladerLight

Maybe
1. beymaster7979
2. Stormscorpio1
3. PegasesUnite