North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

I must request the plastics tournament be at tier-zero or otherwise I may end up loseing intrest in beyblade ive been inactive since February, all tournys since have been out of my reach and its getting old
If it's not at GT I don't think I'd be able to go. Well, even if it was, I've been busy with summer school in Raleigh, and didn't bring along my Beys with me, like a moron. >Uncertain

Shame because I know plastics way more than I know MFB, even if my current collection of plastic parts isn't great D:
Can anybody come to The Bey Brawl in Sterling, VA?
(Jul. 04, 2013  4:15 PM)Siliva Wrote: If it's not at GT I don't think I'd be able to go. Well, even if it was, I've been busy with summer school in Raleigh, and didn't bring along my Beys with me, like a moron. >Uncertain

Shame because I know plastics way more than I know MFB, even if my current collection of plastic parts isn't great D:

July 27th will be at GT. IF we can get enough people for the 27th we'll do plastics.

(Jul. 04, 2013  6:02 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Can anybody come to The Bey Brawl in Sterling, VA?

I wouldn't make it. To far for me. Prizes would have to be huge for me to consider going that far out.
If enough people show up to do plastics, will there only be a plastic tourney?
(Jul. 04, 2013  7:00 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: If enough people show up to do plastics, will there only be a plastic tourney?

No we are going to have both if possible.
I am going

(Jul. 03, 2013  10:49 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Hey guys! Smile

I may be selling some stuff on the 27th...

I'll have:

Beylauncher (right-rotating) probably 10 of them for $8 a piece

Ultimate synchrome DX sets defense and stamina, 1 of each, for $35 a piece.

If anyone would want one of these, let me know! I can probably have it for you by then. Smile
I WOULD LIKE BBG-24

I am going
(Jul. 07, 2013  2:47 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Alright, I got the OK! I'm coming for sure... Smile
Is your brother coming? If so Dark should be able to get the thread in event proposals.
(Jul. 07, 2013  2:58 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2013  2:47 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Alright, I got the OK! I'm coming for sure... Smile
Is your brother coming? If so Dark should be able to get the thread in event proposals.

Someone else is hostong this month. More details to come tonight
(Jul. 08, 2013  12:40 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2013  2:58 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:

Will it still be at GT?
(Jul. 08, 2013  12:41 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2013  12:40 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2013  2:58 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Is your brother coming? If so Dark should be able to get the thread in event proposals.

Will it still be at GT?

Yes it will be.
Well looks like it's time to get back in the game. When I come back from Thailand I guess.
(Jul. 08, 2013  2:47 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Well looks like it's time to get back in the game. When I come back from Thailand I guess.

You've been missed. We can have a tournament to welcome you bqck.
I will be attending this tournament. This is my first one, so I'm looking forward to it. ^-^
EPIC JBLADER IS COMING
My other brother is a maybe... I think his username is peregrine or something.
put me as mabye
Dude, you live in TN and you said you were a maybe for this tournament and also the one August 3 in IN. I'm taking you off the maybe list for mine as its pretty obvious you won't come.
put me as a maybe i have to see if i'm available
I will most likely be able to go, but if the Plastics are confirmed, will that be at GT on the 27th as well, or was it for Remembrance Day and I just missed it?
(Jul. 14, 2013  1:04 AM)Wombat Wrote: I will most likely be able to go, but if the Plastics are confirmed, will that be at GT on the 27th as well, or was it for Remembrance Day and I just missed it?

it would be at GT. And it would be after Zero G event.