North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

The tournament of course will be at Game Theory. The format will be decided by the players. I will add a poll tomorrow for Zero G or BB10. Only votes of confirmed bladers will count. Also should have an announcement that will change things.
(Jun. 06, 2013  9:25 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: NOOOOOOO!! I have to go to MA for family camp that morning. Unhappy Not that that's bad, just the fact that it's in the middle of an event. I was hoping for the 15th or 16th... Oh well! Hope someone I know wins! Smile

I love both Beyblading and Camping but any time you can spend with the family at a campground is a major win IMHO
Hello: BladerLight and PegasesUnite will attend!
OP Has been been drastically updated. Go check it out now. I need your inputs.
I saw the OP update and those places are somewhat far from me. Maybe if the tournament had enough people going I could go. It's just that I wouldn't ask my mom or dad drive me far cir a lite event.
I really can't make a drive like that for a tournament... If there were an event happening there, I think I would just hit Richmond instead. Then again, If it was the only tourney within like a month, I might possibly by some incredible divine force be able to make it. Tongue_out If tournaments stay mostly concentrated in Raleigh, then I should be able to make it regularly.
(Jun. 11, 2013  1:12 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: I really can't make a drive like that for a tournament... If there were an event happening there, I think I would just hit Richmond instead. Then again, If it was the only tourney within like a month, I might possibly by some incredible divine force be able to make it. Tongue_out If tournaments stay mostly concentrated in Raleigh, then I should be able to make it regularly.

Tourneys will stay in Raleigh,possibly Goldsboro amd Greenville. Thread shpuld be up tomorrow or Wednesday. Have to submit results amd funds from my last evemt. I forgot to.
I know everyone wishes they could go to Anime North every year. I'm planning on potentially renting a car next year to drive up to AN. Apparently its much closer then I first thought. Only about a 13 hour drive. Would anyone be interested?

Also there is a chance I might be able to do a little tour. Basically going around to different areas that have the numbers but no one to organize them. More info on this is to come.
Put me as a maybe for the tournament
(Jun. 16, 2013  7:21 PM)jglu11 Wrote: Put me as a maybe

I was just asking for a general interest in AN14 mainly. If your looking for the tournament check out the Official Events forum.
(Jun. 16, 2013  7:14 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I know everyone wishes they could go to Anime North every year. I'm planning on potentially renting a car next year to drive up to AN. Apparently its much closer then I first thought. Only about a 13 hour drive. Would anyone be interested?

Also there is a chance I might be able to do a little tour. Basically going around to different areas that have the numbers but no one to organize them. More info on this is to come.
That's kind of you to go around. Will the locations be some what close to NC?
(Jun. 16, 2013  8:42 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2013  7:14 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I know everyone wishes they could go to Anime North every year. I'm planning on potentially renting a car next year to drive up to AN. Apparently its much closer then I first thought. Only about a 13 hour drive. Would anyone be interested?

That's kind of you to go around. Will the locations be some what close to NC?

I can say much more right now about this. But it would be certain areas that have enough people just no host.
Don't forget the tournament tomorrow. Planning somethin special for July. Stay Tuned for details.
Next Zero G event will be at Game Theory on July 27th. Who can make it? Need to get this posted ASAP

1. Dark_Mousy
2. Primus
3. StormScorpio1
4. Thunder Dome
5. Defstamina88
I may be able to go. I might be out of town that weekend so I don't know quite yet.
I like the idea of Richlands, though I'm not sure of everybody else...

Also, I'm a maybe for all of July. Might find another tennis tournament that month, and I don't wanna run to another city twice in a month.
I will be placing an order this weekend for a few Takara Tomy items. If anyone has a request for something they would like at the tournament on, July 27, send a PM to stormscorpio1 or me.
Put me down as a definite maybe, its a really long way, but i'll get to visit my cousins, so my mom might let me go.
I am absolutely determined to come to this one. I will do absolutely everything in my power to get to GT on the 27th. Put me as a maybe, though, because I haven't asked my parents yet. Smile
Thread shpuld be up by the 4th. Ive been away for a few days.
Would anyone be interested in a Plastics tournament next weekend?
(Jul. 02, 2013  9:06 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Would anyone be interested in a Plastics tournament next weekend?
It would depend on where it would be and what could I borrow since I currently own no plastics and probably couldn't get them by next week.
(Jul. 02, 2013  11:37 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2013  9:06 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Would anyone be interested in a Plastics tournament next weekend?
It would depend on where it would be and what could I borrow since I currently own no plastics and probably couldn't get them by next week.

I have enough to lend out. We just can't use GT.