North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(Nov. 23, 2012  2:38 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: *yawn* ahh geez its been forever since ive been online. possibly c if i can make it. also bringin my pokemon deck and black 2. smell ya later

You should come man. Also Ill have my pokemon deck.
I'll have my deck to and white 2
Okay so today's event is done and over. Good job everyone. Now its time for the next Road To Victory 2. This is for Raleigh next weekend. So far we have:

1. Dark_Mousy
2. Stormscorpio1
3. Primus
4. Beybladetboy112
5. Thunder Dome
6. Solcreus
7 WoznotWoz
8. Pegasus Pride
9. Kerbecs Kid

Also who would be interested in buying some stuff out of the new Ultimate DX set? Im buying one of them and don't need all the pieces.
(Nov. 25, 2012  12:40 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Okay so today's event is done and over. Good job everyone. Now its time for the next Road To Victory 2. This is for Raleigh next weekend. So far we have:

1. Dark_Mousy
2. Stormscorpio1
3. Primus

Also who would be interested in buying some stuff out of the new Ultimate DX set? Im buying one of them and don't need all the pieces.
I'll be coming to the event on the 1st.
Come on guys, we need 3 more people. I want to go ahead and get the thread up.
(Nov. 28, 2012  1:53 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Come on guys, we need 3 more people. I want to go ahead and get the thread up.

Seems like it would be easier to get people if the thread could be posted in advance.
I talked to Pegasus Pride and Kerbecs kid and they said they will be coming on the 1st.
(Nov. 28, 2012  6:23 PM)Primus Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2012  1:53 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Come on guys, we need 3 more people. I want to go ahead and get the thread up.

Seems like it would be easier to get people if the thread could be posted in advance.

I cant post it until I have 8 confirmed. Only Committee members can do that. And Im not on the committee so Im kinda stuck. But we got the 8 now.
(Nov. 28, 2012  9:38 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I talked to Pegasus Pride and Kerbecs kid and they said they will be coming on the 1st.

Awesome thank you. I have a few others who might be coming. Thread will be up tonight at church. I'm at a CGS meeting right now.
Check out the new tournament thread. Thanks Dark_Mousy.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Road-to-...USA-Zero-G
Game Theory has been an ideal venue for the tournaments. They have already booked the next tournament on their calendar. January 5, Raleigh tournament. Thanks DM for finding this spot to host events.
Dark you need to go ahead and start pushing this tourney so that you can get it up sooner.
I'll be coming on January 5th.
(Dec. 02, 2012  7:31 PM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: Dark you need to go ahead and start pushing this tourney so that you can get it up sooner.

IM pushing both now. I just got home from Church/Work.
Op is now updated for the next 2 events.
(Dec. 02, 2012  11:19 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2012  7:31 PM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: Dark you need to go ahead and start pushing this tourney so that you can get it up sooner.

IM pushing both now. I just got home from Church/Work.
Op is now updated for the next 2 events.
Thanks for the update Dark_Mousy. I just sent Kerbecs kid a PM about him and Pegasus Pride coming on the 5th.

I'm in for Raleigh. Give me a moment to think on Goldsboro.
(Dec. 03, 2012  2:37 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I'm in for Raleigh. Give me a moment to think on Goldsboro.

You should come to both. Goldsboro Might be Zero G.
Finall, no more waiting on people in the cold! see y'all at both hopefully.
Okay guys, Next NC event is going to be January 5th 2013. Due to the Christmas season and the fact Im busy this weekend I can't host. So lets see who can come. SO far we have:

1. Dark_Mousy
2. Thunder Dome
3. Solcreus
4. Pegasus Pride
5. Stupaoz
6. Kerbecs Kid
7. Primus
8. Stormscorpio1
Shouldn't SS1 be on that list?
(Dec. 16, 2012  11:56 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Shouldn't SS1 be on that list?

Now he is. I forgot about him.

So you can make the thread now right?
I am going
(Dec. 17, 2012  12:44 AM)AlmightyProdigy Wrote: I am going

Are you absolutely sure you can make it?
Also Ill be selling some small stuff at the event. Msf H etc
Wil lyou sell the 230 track? I've been wantin' one. I know, I know old school, but that's how I roll.

I might be able t ocome in Jan.

Where is Game Theory?

Just put me as a maybe for RTV? What time is it though?
(Dec. 18, 2012  12:25 AM)DarkNinja720 Wrote: Wil lyou sell the 230 track? I've been wantin' one. I know, I know old school, but that's how I roll.

I might be able t ocome in Jan.

Where is Game Theory?

Just put me as a maybe for RTV? What time is it though?
You can look the Game Theory Question on Google maps or look at previous threads. Also the time is usually Registration starts at 11 and the tournament starts a 12.
Edit:Thanks for the help Primus