North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

So far for this weekend we have:

1. Dark Mousy
2. Hitsugiya
3. Defstamina88
4. Soulcreus
5. LesterKid 1
6. LesterKid2

We are going to have a costume contest this weekend also. Prizes for costume contest will be provided. Let me know who can come. Thread will be up Wednesday. Be looking for announcements regarding Colosseum this week.
Since we have a lack of interest for this. I need to know NOW would everyone feel comfortable with a tournament on Nov 3rd & 10th. Goldsboro and Raleigh. Let me know now.
I'll be able to go to one on the 10th for sure unless something pops up like 2 weeks before it like the one in August, but that wont wont probably happen since I'm usually free to do stuff like that
(Oct. 26, 2012  2:44 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I'll be able to go to one on the 10th for sure unless something pops up like 2 weeks before it like the one in August, but that wont wont probably happen since I'm usually free to do stuff like that

Realize that Raleigh will be the first "Warrior Training Session"
(Oct. 26, 2012  3:10 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2012  2:44 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I'll be able to go to one on the 10th for sure unless something pops up like 2 weeks before it like the one in August, but that wont wont probably happen since I'm usually free to do stuff like that

Realize that Raleigh will be the first "Warrior Training Session"
I do realize Dark_Mousy

No tournament tomorrow. Due to weather and some other issues it will not be happening.
Ok so Raleigh is next weekend. Nov 10th at Game Theory. Who can come?
My sister, her boyfriend, and I would be interested in going to the one in Raleigh. We are all total bey noobs though so if somebody could pm me with some help that would be great!
(Nov. 02, 2012  9:39 PM)Woznotwoz Wrote: My sister, her boyfriend, and I would be interested in going to the one in Raleigh. We are all total bey noobs though so if somebody could pm me with some help that would be great!

We would love to have you. So far for this event we have:

1. Dark_Mousy
2. StormScorpio1
3. Primus
4. Woznotwoz
5. ThunderDome
6. Beybladerboy112
Take me off the list for the tournament on the 10th
I can come. Make it 7. Calling EL7 now...
(Nov. 06, 2012  12:51 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I can come. Make it 7. Calling EL7 now...

We just reached the magic number actually.
Sorry for the confusion but now I can absolutely come to the tournament this Saturday
(Nov. 07, 2012  4:26 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Sorry for the confusion but now I can absolutely come to the tournament this Saturday

I knew you would be able to make it. Glad to have you on board. Thread should be up soon. Tonight or first thing in the morning.
this saturday? the 10th?
(Nov. 07, 2012  5:23 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: this saturday? the 10th?

It's for game theory
Never mind, I didn't see the official. When's next tournament at Tier Zero?
(Nov. 08, 2012  3:30 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Never mind, I didn't see the official. When's next tournament at Tier Zero?

Currently working on that next. Either the 18th or 24th
You're really going back to tier don't you know by now that those are not getting done the last I don't know 3 tourneys that where supposed to happen there have been canceled so it seems you will need to do a lot more Raleigh tourneys to get ANYTHING done.
I agree with SS1. There have been a few tournaments there that have been canceled from what I have seen on the site. I think it would be good to have more at Game Theory since those have turned out pretty good
(Nov. 09, 2012  1:33 AM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: You're really going back to tier don't you know by now that those are not getting done the last I don't know 3 tourneys that where supposed to happen there have been canceled so it seems you will need to do a lot more Raleigh tourneys to get ANYTHING done.

There was some issues that were beyond my control. Game Theory can't always hold events every month. Tier Zero Can.
I am looking to expand our store variety over the coming months.
Today we had a successful turnout in Raleigh. Our next Raleigh event is on Dec. 1st. Who can come? Also Nov. 24th, could anyone make it to a tournament in Goldsboro?
I can most likely come to the one in Raleigh
I can make it both (more than likely).