North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

So tier zero cant hold a tourney this weekend. Would the park be ok with everyone
I would be fine with the park. I still have not heard back from serpent and libra on if there going or not.
(Sep. 27, 2012  10:32 PM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: I would be fine with the park. I still have not heard back from serpent and libra on if there going or not.

I need one of them to get this event official.
(Sep. 27, 2012  10:40 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2012  10:32 PM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: I would be fine with the park. I still have not heard back from serpent and libra on if there going or not.

Flashlibra is able to go I'm not sure if hellserpent will go.
(Sep. 28, 2012  3:21 AM)stormscorpio1 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2012  10:40 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Flashlibra is able to go I'm not sure if hellserpent will go.

Awesome. Did you get your Zero G stadium yet? The thread will be up shortly. It will be at a different location this time tho.
Not yet hopefully it will be here by tomorrow though. I will also have a case of berserkers for 25$.
Ok so todays event didn't go so well. In 2 weeks at Tier Zero we are scheduled again. Who can come?
(Sep. 29, 2012  10:19 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Ok so todays event didn't go so well. In 2 weeks at Tier Zero we are scheduled again. Who can come?
At what time?
(Sep. 29, 2012  10:54 PM)McProdigy Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2012  10:19 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Ok so todays event didn't go so well. In 2 weeks at Tier Zero we are scheduled again. Who can come?
At what time?

Around noon or so.
Totally me and smallfry. gonna call EL7...
I can probably go if my dads car is fixed by then. you can add me as confirmed though.

Hey Dark, If I go, can I try Judging?
New Tournament thread is up.

Also regarding Raleigh. Next event will be November 10th 2012. They are completely booked through the end of October. Also don't forget to check your passports. Several of NC bladers passports will be expiring in the coming months. The first Gladiator Training Session will be The end of October in Goldsboro.
Hello
I'm trying to host a Tournament in a Marriott Hotel in Ashburn, VA. I have had 3 people approved so far. They are Armadurn, Me, someone with no account yet. I have 1 maybe which is Kaboom!!! I want this to be a New Years Tourney. If anyone is interested in applying as Approved or Maybe please reply in this thread or PM me. This will have been my first tourney. This tourney will be Round Robin using BB-10 Attack Type Stadiums. I am expecting 8 people to attend. If you live in Northern NC then it will be a long drive. If you want to do it then please come to the Tournament.

Thank You

SuperSaber
For those of you who don't know, Toys R Us are doing events all across the USA this weekend. IM crashing the one in Greenville Saturday if anyone is going. No tournament or anything. Just passing out fliers/Promo cards.

Also Hitsugiya/Axel Phantom your passports will be expiring on October 8th FYI
I can't. Going to WV, and there's no Toys R Us in WV...
I might actually end up running the TRU event in Greenville. I just spoke with a few managers and they are considering the idea.
(Oct. 02, 2012  11:14 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: New Tournament thread is up.

Also regarding Raleigh. Next event will be November 10th 2012. They are completely booked through the end of October. Also don't forget to check your passports. Several of NC bladers passports will be expiring in the coming months. The first Gladiator Training Session will be The end of October in Goldsboro.
Will the tournament in Raleigh be Zero G?

(Oct. 07, 2012  3:35 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Will the tournament in Raleigh be Zero G?

yes it will be.
So, Dat OP... Shouldn't we update that?
(Oct. 08, 2012  5:13 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: So, Dat OP... Shouldn't we update that?

Its just been updated. Ill also be posting about passports when i get off work. A lot of your passports will be expiring soon.
I'm already building money up for mine, which expires in January...
Ok as we all know the last event was a flop because LesterKids got in trouble so they couldnt play. Tier Zero is letting us host in 2 weeks 10/27/12. This will be a Halloween theme. I want to make this big. I will be pushing this event hard. I didn't really have a chance to push the last one due to personal issues that arose. So who can come?
Totally. Dont say a definite yes on smallfry just yet... i will contact EL7 soon...
Who else can come next Saturday? I really want this to happen.
(Oct. 15, 2012  5:09 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Ok as we all know the last event was a flop because LesterKids got in trouble so they couldnt play. Tier Zero is letting us host in 2 weeks 10/27/12. This will be a Halloween theme. I want to make this big. I will be pushing this event hard. I didn't really have a chance to push the last one due to personal issues that arose. So who can come?
I will most likely be available. Also, Bey-lloween is pretty catchy Wink