North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

Hey Dark, just something I wanted to share, but my mom had been getting tired of events that start around 1:30 -2pm. She told me that it makes it later when we finish sometimes, and it gets us home around 6:30-7pm sometimes. She said she'd like the Idea of tournaments starting around 12:45 or 1 if possible, since it doesn't make the tournament end in the end of the afternoon....
Sorry for the double post...

Anyways, now that we're done in Raleigh today, let's work for our next tournament in August!!
(Jul. 28, 2012  10:23 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Sorry for the double post...

Anyways, now that we're done in Raleigh today, let's work for our next tournament in August!!

Yeah, and maybe that tournament could be in Richmond. Tongue_out
(Jul. 28, 2012  10:27 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote:

How about Angry dude does a tournament in Richmond while we do one here? Or I host one while all the others go to Richmond? I like the 2nd idea more...
I can't organize anything outside of Roanoke. Unhappy
This is where 10/11 of the Bladers who attend my events live.
We're probably having a tournament on the 12 at Tier Zero, and 25 at Game Theory. I'm pretty sure there's a Vanguard tournament at Tier Zero on the 11th; that's probably why it's on a Sunday.
Hitsugiya is right about when the next tournaments are. Im gonna try and have the thread up tomorrow or today for Goldsboro. And to everyone who went to Blader Jam 7.0: Check the paper. We are in it today.
(Jul. 29, 2012  1:55 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Hitsugiya is right about when the next tournaments are. Im gonna try and have the thread up tomorrow or today for Goldsboro. And to everyone who went to Blader Jam 7.0: Check the paper. We are in it today.
Can you post a picture?

(Jul. 29, 2012  1:57 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Can you post a picture?

When i get a picture of it. Considering i just woke up 15 mins ago and I saw it online. But you have to pay to read the full article. So im just getting a newspaper later.
(Jul. 29, 2012  1:58 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2012  1:57 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Can you post a picture?

When i get a picture of it. Considering i just woke up 15 mins ago and I saw it online. But you have to pay to read the full article. So im just getting a newspaper later.
Okay. The tournament yesterday was your first tournament since Crusade (Not counting Plastics) that you got first
Awesome!!! My parents are running into town today. Hopefully I can get one!!! Are they gonna be out all day?
(Jul. 29, 2012  2:04 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Awesome!!! My parents are running into town today. Hopefully I can get one!!! Are they gonna be out all day?

Yes they will be. I have to get a few copies for some of the Raleigh players.
Good. My parents are leaving now, so they're getting some now!
(Jul. 29, 2012  2:07 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Good. My parents are leaving now, so they're getting some now!
Thats awesome. Hope you enjoy it

(Jul. 28, 2012  10:27 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote:

Good to see you guys are talking Richmond. I won't be around for an August tourney but I can help someone with place etc. The only issue is that there is a hugh Festival in the area that the game store is in and they don't want to hold an event during the first 2 weeks in August because it's their busiest time of the year and don't want to interfere with that.

Let me know if you guys need any more info and I'll get you set up. and as a reminder, We have 2 tournaments in the Richmond/Virginia Beach areas coming up in the near future. Check out our thread for more info.

Thanks,
We are officially booked for Carolina Game Summit in 2013. More details to come.
(Jul. 31, 2012  5:31 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: We are officially booked for Carolina Game Summit in 2013. More details to come.
That's pretty cool. So when are you going to get 8/12 approved, lol? I know it's already booked though.
(Jul. 31, 2012  10:08 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2012  5:31 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: We are officially booked for Carolina Game Summit in 2013. More details to come.
That's pretty cool. So when are you going to get 8/12 approved, lol? I know it's already booked though.

Tonight or tomorrow. Ive been busy the last few days.
OK, so there is a tournament on the 12th?
(Aug. 02, 2012  5:25 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: OK, so there is a tournament on the 12th?

Yes August 12th at tier zero
August 25th at Game Theory
(Aug. 02, 2012  5:42 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2012  5:25 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: OK, so there is a tournament on the 12th?

Yes August 12th at tier zero
August 25th at Game Theory

OK, put me down as confirmed on both. And can I list beys and parts of which I will sell, Dark?
I so eager, so here is what I have and the prices. All prices are OBO.

Wing Pegasis 90RS (RS is worn) - $13
Ldrago Guardian No track, and no tip included - $10 i'll include S130 and a LRF, Prodigy, you better not have worn it down. >:l)
Diablo Metal Wheel - $9
Samurai Ifraid CF No track included - $14
And that's it. I do have some other stuff, but they aren't really important.
You can PM me if you want to make a deal now, or wait until the tournament.
I bet smallfry will be eyeing Wing Pegasis or Diablo. I'll let him know and tell you if he's got an idea of what he wants...
Put me as confirmed for both Tourneys, Dark!
Make a selling a thread. This isn't the place to sell. Also l drago guardian for 11 is outrageous. I bought mine new for 10
Hey Dark, when's the thread for Aug. 12th gonna be up...?