North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

Hey, next year or on a weekend this year, I am going down to outer banks, North Carolina with my beyblades!!!
I'm in fir the 26th. Need to get back into this shizzle-wizzle-nizzle-fizzle-mcgriddle.
Yes! Smile With Defstamina, that's a grand total of 8 people!

1. Dark_Mousy
2. Thunderdome
3. theblackdragon
4. TigeroftheWest
5. Blaerlight
6. Bladerhope
7. PegasesUnite
8. Defstamina88

Proposal time.
Thread should be up tomorrow. Work has been Crazy this past week. 15 hour days are tiring.
Could we have something on the 16th of November if that's OK with everyone? We couldn't make it any later than that, and I doubt anyone could do anything earlier.
(Oct. 26, 2013  9:20 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Could we have something on the 16th of November if that's OK with everyone? We couldn't make it any later than that, and I doubt anyone could do anything earlier.

Actually that's the next official date at GT. And its 2 days before my birthday.
I wanna go ahead and get the thread up for the birthday bash. Who else can come?
Man I wish I could come! The legend's B-Day! Well happy B-Day and hope the tourney goes well!
(Oct. 29, 2013  2:25 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Man I wish I could come! The legend's B-Day! Well happy B-Day and hope the tourney goes well!

Im no legend, Im just a guy living out his childhood fantasy with others.
Dark, just accept it... you're a legend whether you like it or not. Tongue_out_wink
I can probably attend the 16th...
So far for the 16th we have :

1. Dark_Mousy
2. Defstamina88
3. Stupaoz
4. TheBlackDragon
5. TigerOfTheWest
6. Thunder Dome
I think Thunderdome is coming, from what I heard from him on Skype the other night...

Could we get the thread up without having 8 confirmed? Just so more people would see it sooner?
Just sent in an event proposal. Should be up today before i go to work I hope.
I didn't say confirm Thunder, LOL I just said he might come. Tongue_out
I probably won't make it but still I hope you have a boss B-Day
I probably won't make it either
Last event was great! Grin

Would it be possible to hold an event on December 7th? That would be AWESOME!
That's my birthday! Grin name it Tri's birthday bash for no apparent reason XD haha.