North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

its not really dark's fault he's just busy
(May. 01, 2016  3:58 AM)BeyBladeeee Wrote: Ight sorry dark mousy I stand by my opinion of thunder dome though

If you'd actually like to be allowed to enter tournaments in the future, I'd ask you to lay off this.
Ok, so to celebrate the Burst rankings coming out, I think we should try and get an event together. I would be willing to host and it would be at Rolesville Park (I know a couple of our park events have flopped, but we've also had a lot of events in parks that have worked out). So the format would be Burst, and I would say that we should try to get it together for the 7th, only because if we wait till the 14th then it'll only be a week break between this and the one in GT on the 21st so people with a long drive would be burdened. So is there any interest for this?
@[Thunder Dome]
@[Dark_Mousy]
@[ZachBob]
@[Titan Tite]
@[DefStamina88]
@[BeyBladeeee]
How would everyone feel about a Sunday tournament perhaps? I can get a game store on Sundays.
When and what store?
im maybe on the park tournament but i can't make it on sunday
Yeah I feel like on a Sunday a lot of people would be unable to attend.

Also in other news I just realized that BeyDays is happening pretty soon, the 28th if I'm not mistaken, so we should try and get something going for that so we can have a big turnout.
(May. 01, 2016  6:55 PM)Top Doge Wrote: Yeah I feel like on a Sunday a lot of people would be unable to attend.

Also in other news I just realized that BeyDays is happening pretty soon, the 28th if I'm not mistaken, so we should try and get something going for that so we can have a big turnout.

I can get GT for yall for BeyDays. Ill be in Toronto for Bey Day. Are you going?
No I'm not going to be able to make it to AN this year, but yeah if we can get some people then GT would be great if you could get it.
I doubt basically anyone could come on a Sunday I know I definitely won't
So is anyone willing to go to Rolesville park?
I honestly would be up for anything seriously I just want to do something soon
Well we need people once we get 7 I can put in a proposal.
Ok, so we have 2 right now. I'm pretty sure Thunder said that he could go so if he does then thats 3.

@[Dark_Mousy]
@[ZachBob] ?
Unfortunately I have to work on the 7th and the Sunday after that. I might be able to come on the 20th but I'm not so sure i'll be able to afford it since it's right before AN.
Oh ok that sucks, but we can still find people hopefully.
Hey, is anyone who's not going to AN interested in coming up to Roanoke for BeyDays? I'm trying to decide whether to run the event on Saturday or Sunday. Just reply in the VA topic thread if you are! Smile
Ok bois, we need to get something going, it's gonna be pretty disheartening if we can't even have a BeyDays event. I am willing to host and I need names.
i probably can make it but try to find a date that everybody can agree on coming
Well I was thinking the 28th would be the date since that's when BeyDays is.
Nope.

Also, not trying to be self-centered, but can we try to have one more tournament for me? I'm going off to a university in August, and I feel that one more tournament would be good to retire playing tournaments, or at least go on long hiatus. I kind of want to have one more, kind-of farewell, tournament if possible, Standard or Zero-G, just to kind of see everybody again before going off to bigger and better things.

Maybe mid to late June? It would be nice, but if it doesn't fit with everybody's schedule, that's fine.
Your leaving us Def?!? Sorry I just saw this post, yeah I think that a farewell tourney for one of the longest lasting NC bladers is mandatory, I think that we should wait till after AN of couse so that Dark can be in attendance.
I must say I think this forum has died Come on people be COMMITTED we had a tournament then it was canceled and nothing has happened since the 28th of March will be perfect if it doesn't work for every single person here that's okay I would be glad with 5 people I don't care who you are just say yes or no and I or maybe tog doge can call game theory seriously it's not that hard