North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

Posting here to subscribe to the thread for my son “LegendaryBro59”. Keep us updated on tournament listings in NC
Hello NC community, hope y'all are doing well. I wanted to share a couple things:
First of all, here is a list of upcoming tournaments currently posted here on the forums:
June 11, 2023 - Granite Quarry, NC: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Gear-Up...it--107928
June 17, 2023 - Raleigh, NC: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Roronoa--107800
July 29, 2023 - Raleigh, NC: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Affilia...KE--107848

Second, I would like to gauge interest in a Metal Fight Limited tournament on July 8 in Granite Quarry, NC. Still trying to determine whether or not me and a few others have enough parts to lend for 3On3 or P3C1, but if nothing else, we could run single bey. The event would be unranked, not only as an introduction to MFL, but also to test the unofficial Ali-10 BB-10 reproduction. It would be the second tournament of a doubleheader event, with the first tournament being a ranked 3On3 Burst Standard as usual. If you'd be interested in an event like that, please reply to this post stating such.

Thanks for reading, take care y'all Smile
(Jun. 10, 2023  6:44 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I have enough MFB stuff to supply an army.

Not sure how far away it is from you but I’ve actually got a Metal Fight Limited tournament up for July 9 in Granite Quarry, NC.
(Jun. 10, 2023  6:50 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2023  6:44 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I have enough MFB stuff to supply an army.

Not sure how far away it is from you but I’ve actually got a Metal Fight Limited tournament up for July 9 in Granite Quarry, NC.

I’m roughly 3 hours away. I’m an hour from Raleigh. I live in a small town called Mount Olive. I found so much boxed product last night that I forgot I had. So many genbull f230 among others
(Jun. 10, 2023  6:53 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2023  6:50 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Not sure how far away it is from you but I’ve actually got a Metal Fight Limited tournament up for July 9 in Granite Quarry, NC.

I’m roughly 3 hours away. I’m an hour from Raleigh. I live in a small town called Mount Olive. I found so much boxed product last night that I forgot I had. So many genbull f230 among others

Dudeeee that’s crazy. If you’re ever interested in selling anything LMK, would love to revive the NC MFB community.
Would anyone be interested if we did a big MFB tournament? We would have some nice prizes and a good venue. Maybe only have one banned part, that being RDF.

Thoughts?
(Jul. 06, 2023  2:31 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Would anyone be interested if we did a big MFB tournament? We would have some nice prizes and a good venue. Maybe only have one banned part, that being RDF.

Thoughts?

Definitely interested. I can help with organizing, judging, stadiums, etc. Let’s get NC playing MFB again!
Wanted to pop in really quick now that I have the time to rejoin the community and see who all might be interested in X and or other format tournaments hosted in the greater Asheville/Hendersonville area?
(Aug. 27, 2023  3:53 PM)RayneAvalon Wrote: Wanted to pop in really quick now that I have the time to rejoin the community and see who all might be interested in X and or other format tournaments hosted in the greater Asheville/Hendersonville area?

Definitely interested 😎
Any one Interested in a burst tournament in Morrisville/Raleigh/Apex area?
(Sep. 06, 2023  1:46 AM)RayHanBeyMSI Wrote: Any one Interested in a burst tournament in Morrisville/Raleigh/Apex area?

Hi! Welcome to the WBO!
We have an incredibly active North Carolina scene. Tournaments are usually held in either the Charlotte or Raleigh areas. The interest in the Raleigh area is incredibly high, arguably the strongest area in terms of player counts for the state.
Speaking of tournaments, I’m actually organizing two later this month in Rockwell if you’d be interested.
Event #1: Saturday, September 23, 2023: X Format (https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Xtreme-...-X--109011)
Event #2: Saturday, September 23, 2023: Metal Fight Limited Format (https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-L-Drago-Rush-Hour)
(Sep. 06, 2023  2:08 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2023  1:46 AM)RayHanBeyMSI Wrote: Any one Interested in a burst tournament in Morrisville/Raleigh/Apex area?

Hi! Welcome to the WBO!
We have an incredibly active North Carolina scene. Tournaments are usually held in either the Charlotte or Raleigh areas. The interest in the Raleigh area is incredibly high, arguably the strongest area in terms of player counts for the state.
Speaking of tournaments, I’m actually organizing two later this month in Rockwell if you’d be interested.
Event #1: Saturday, September 23, 2023: X Format (https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Xtreme-...-X--109011)
Event #2: Saturday, September 23, 2023: Metal Fight Limited Format (https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-L-Drago-Rush-Hour)

Raleigh is a long haul for me but i'm down for the Rockwell games!
Rockwell, NC would be extremely far away from me about 110 miles away. I also have no metal fight or x Beyblades yet. For the metal fight beys, do they have to be Takara tomy or can I play with Midfakes? I know a friend with Metal Fight but he told me that he doesn't know If they are mid fakes or takara tomy. Please inform me If there is a Burst tournament coming up in NC. And if there isn't please try to organize one. Thank you.
(Sep. 06, 2023  1:25 PM)RayHanBeyMSI Wrote: Rockwell, NC would be extremely far away from me about 110 miles away. I also have no metal fight or x Beyblades yet. For the metal fight beys, do they have to be Takara tomy or can I play with Midfakes? I know a friend with Metal Fight but he told me that he doesn't know If they are mid fakes or takara tomy. Please inform me If there is a Burst tournament coming up in NC. And if there isn't please try to organize one. Thank you.

Midfakes are legal for Metal Fight. If you were to show up, I have more than enough MFB and X to loan out.
I’m sure burst tournaments will still be organized every now and then, but nowhere near to the extent they used to be. Not sure when I’ll host it again, but I will let you know if I (Or someone else in NC) organizes a burst tournament.
Thank you. What do you mean by " I have more than enough MFB and X to loan out."
(Sep. 06, 2023  4:18 PM)RayHanBeyMSI Wrote: Thank you. What do you mean by " I have more than enough MFB and X to loan out."

In the event that you are able to make it to Rockwell, I have enough Metal Fight and X beyblades for you to play.
I’m looking forward to meeting some of y’all on 10/21. Just got back into beyblade after 20 years
(Oct. 02, 2023  3:29 AM)SnarfTheImpaler Wrote: I’m looking forward to meeting some of y’all on 10/21. Just got back into beyblade after 20 years

Welcome back! Looking forward to meeting you as well 😎
Good afternoon everyone! I am a new organizer in SC and I was hoping to start the planing for a SC (probably Clemson area) tournament next summer, which would be the first SC tournament since 2021. I was wondering if any Bladers in NC would be interested and if any NC organizers would be interested in possibly helping out with it. Please note that this event has not been approved yet and is just in the planning phase. Thank you for your time and I hope everyone has a good day.