North Carolina BeyDays Fever Tournament Report

This was a good day and tournament, I was glad to host BeyDays again.

Okay to start off I arrived at the park around 10 AM to try to get the Shelter we wanted, sadly a little kid's B-Day party was already set up there so we moved to a shelter close by and participants were able to find it. The first players to arrive were TBD and his brother around 11 AM. After that participants started coming in. The last participant who arrived came just in time around 12. We started around 12:30. This tournament was quite interesting as players who generally do not do well were taking down some of the more advanced and experienced players. At the end of the RR there was a tie for 3rd between Wombat and BladerLight which Wombat one. After a few minutes we proceeded to finals between TheBlackDragon, Tite and Wombat. Tite lost his first match to Wombat. Wombat was using Earth BD and Tite was using Burn Aquario BD. It was a very close match and one round even came out to a tie. Next was TheBlackDragon against Tite. TheBlackDragon won in a close match where he used Meteo L Drago CH120 EWD against Tite's MF-H Lighting L Drago CH120 R2F (I believe it was R2F). In the final match Wombat played TheBlackDragon. Wombat used Jade Capricorne AD145 WD and TheBlackDragon used Scythe BD. TheBlackDragon came out the winner. The prizes were mainly candy (but it was a lot of candy) and first got an additional beyblade with all the candy. I had water bottles in a cooler for everyone today just in case someone got thirsty and had treat bags full of candy (I got a lot of candy lol). After the event I did a Pokemon match with Wombat and SS1, Wombat and I went to go throw a Frisbee and a Football around in a nearby field for a while until we all eventually left. I think the tournament went rather smooth and I was glad to host it despite how poorly I did.
Pretty nice one then. So no major mistakes happened here and I am happy to hear it!