Noob here

Hi guys. I'm Miguel Angel, from Spain. It seems that Beyblade hobby it's rising again in my country, especially after last Christmas. My five years old son has joined to this revival and i'm a bit lost in this new world. I started buying fake beyblades at chinese local stores, but obviously the quality and endurance were very poor. A friend gave my son an Infinity Nado set (two spinning tops and a plastic stadium) and really there were more durable and had better stamina and strenght, but they didn't explode and his friends and him prefer Beyblades, so i spent more money in original tops. His first Hasbro Beyblade was Regulus 3, and he liked a lot until it was stolen in the school yard. After, i started looking on Internet and i discovered Takara Tomy brand, so i bought my first original beyblade from an Ebay korean seller, the TT Beyblade Burst B-127 Starter Super-Z Choz-Valkyrie, a great top, far better than Hasbro beyblades, with great attack but no so good stamina. Now i've ordered three legend TT beyblades: BB118 Phantom Orion, BB122 Diablo Nemesis, BB119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125 RDF from Ebay sellers, and a new B-79 Drain Fafnir 8 N+ from a Aliexpress seller. They're seems legit, but i'm not sure... 

https://www.ebay.es/itm/Genuine-Takara-T...2749.l2649

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/TAKARA-T...4c4dzS7kiB

Now, i'm thinking to buy a real stadium (Infinity Nado is not good for Beyblades) and i've read about classic B-09 burst stadium and it seems a good option. I'd like to know where to buy legit beyblades from reputable sellers, preferably on Ebay, and which beyblades do you consider there are a must in my futur beyblade collection. Thanks a lot for this forum and i appreciate a lot your suggestions and opinions. 

Best regards

Miguel Angel
(Mar. 11, 2019  9:42 AM)MiguelAngelBB Wrote: Hi guys. I'm Miguel Angel, from Spain. It seems that Beyblade hobby it's rising again in my country, especially after last Christmas. My five years old son has joined to this revival and i'm a bit lost in this new world. I started buying fake beyblades at chinese local stores, but obviously the quality and endurance were very poor. A friend gave my son an Infinity Nado set (two spinning tops and a plastic stadium) and really there were more durable and had better stamina and strenght, but they didn't explode and his friends and him prefer Beyblades, so i spent more money in original tops. His first Hasbro Beyblade was Regulus 3, and he liked a lot until it was stolen in the school yard. After, i started looking on Internet and i discovered Takara Tomy brand, so i bought my first original beyblade from an Ebay korean seller, the TT Beyblade Burst B-127 Starter Super-Z Choz-Valkyrie, a great top, far better than Hasbro beyblades, with great attack but no so good stamina. Now i've ordered three legend TT beyblades: BB118 Phantom Orion, BB122 Diablo Nemesis, BB119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125 RDF from Ebay sellers, and a new B-79 Drain Fafnir 8 N+ from a Aliexpress seller. They're seems legit, but i'm not sure... 

https://www.ebay.es/itm/Genuine-Takara-T...2749.l2649

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/TAKARA-T...4c4dzS7kiB

Now, i'm thinking to buy a real stadium (Infinity Nado is not good for Beyblades) and i've read about classic B-09 burst stadium and it seems a good option. I'd like to know where to buy legit beyblades from reputable sellers, preferably on Ebay, and which beyblades do you consider there are a must in my futur beyblade collection. Thanks a lot for this forum and i appreciate a lot your suggestions and opinions. 

Best regards

Miguel Angel
Hello, Beyblade purchasing depends on the series. The Metal and Burst series should never battle each other, as the Burst Beyblades are primarily plastic and they will clash be clashing with Metal, potentially causing damage to the Burst Layer. If your friends play with Burst you should pick up Burst too. If you want to pick up a stadium, the B-09 is a great choice, as it's the stadium used in WBO tournaments. 

For Ebay, I bought from, pvccard.expert, I found them to be legit and have good prices. I buy single parts from 3.Style, although only layers, their drivers, discs, and frames are a bit too pricey for me. 

Most of the time you can tell a seller is fake when they don't have much reviews( Although I took my chances with one with less than 100 reviews and I got a legit product), and by looking at the listings carefully and if you see that Takara Tomy isn't in the brand or manufacturer, it's fake. 

Examples of what legit sellers look like are, 88powerpig88, koreantoyshop, and egamestar.
Thanks a lot for your reply. Today i received a Phantom Orion from Ebay seller (beybladewholesaler)
and fortunately it's a legit one. I add to my list other sellers that you have pointed me.  A good suggestion not to fight between burst and metal beys, although my son couldn't resist to battle Cho-Z Valkyrie B-127 vs Phantom Orion BB-118 ;) (won Phantom Orion, off course).

Regards

Miguel Angel
(Mar. 11, 2019  10:38 PM)MiguelAngelBB Wrote: Thanks a lot for your reply. Today i received a Phantom Orion from Ebay seller (beybladewholesaler)
and fortunately it's a legit one. I add to my list other sellers that you have pointed me.  A good suggestion not to fight between burst and metal beys, although my son couldn't resist to battle Cho-Z Valkyrie B-127 vs Phantom Orion BB-118 ;) (won Phantom Orion, off course).

Regards

Miguel Angel
No problem, you don't only have to buy from the sellers I mentioned, they can be a bit pricey and you can find sellers that give you better prices but these were just ones I found quickly randomly, they all have something in common, they list Takara Tomy in their listings and titles, something fakes do not do. Sometimes fake sellers may put a picture of a box that has the Takara Tomy logo on it, but when I check the description, I don't see Takara Tomy anywhere, and I immediately know it's fake.