No Beys in Slovakia and Czech Republic

Why they are no Burst beys in Slovakia and Czech Republic?We don't have Takara Tomy or Hasbro beys,but we do have other brands from Hasbro in here so I'm kinda confused,why these 2 countries didn't had beys from the start.If someone could explain I would be thankfull.
(Jul. 09, 2019  3:11 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: Why they are no Burst beys in Slovakia and Czech Republic?We don't have Takara Tomy or Hasbro beys,but we do have other brands from Hasbro in here so I'm kinda confused,why these 2 countries didn't had beys from the start.If someone could explain I would be thankfull.

Either the stores you’re searching in don’t have Beyblades in stock by the time you get there or they just don’t sell them because too few people buy from them.
(Jul. 09, 2019  4:25 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2019  3:11 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: Why they are no Burst beys in Slovakia and Czech Republic?We don't have Takara Tomy or Hasbro beys,but we do have other brands from Hasbro in here so I'm kinda confused,why these 2 countries didn't had beys from the start.If someone could explain I would be thankfull.

Either the stores you’re searching in don’t have Beyblades in stock by the time you get there or they just don’t sell them because too few people buy from them.

Oh I think is maybe because they think only few people would buy them but I think if Beyblade Burst have showned it would be trending in stores
They are no Burst beys in Poland too. I asked polish Hasbro department and they said that they did not even plan to sell it in our country. Wich is weird because Metal Saga was very popular.
There are no Burst beys in Romania too.
Wow this is the first time I've seen fellow brethren here lol. Just buy TT my friend and maybe we could play someday.
(Jul. 10, 2019  9:38 AM)Limetka Wrote:
Wow this is the first time I've seen fellow brethren here lol. Just buy TT my friend and maybe we could play someday.

Servus bratu Grin