Nintendo Disconnection for all regular Wii's

I don't know if anyone has heard about this but Nintendo is disconnecting the Check me out channel, everybody votes channel, Wii channel, some Wii 24 chat and all addressed and or messages that people send.

I have no idea why they would do this but the only reason I know about this is because it came up on my Wii. This sucks to me cause I use the check em out channel a lot. What are your thoughts?
I can tell you why they are doing it, they are trying to get people to switch over to WiiU
This is the sort of bullcarp you expect from Microsoft. Nintendo doing it is a bit of a shock.
You guys need to think about how old the Wii is now. They can't keep the service up forever, especially with a new system out, and new services to up keep. It makes no financial sense for them to support a project with a dropping user base.

Don't get me wrong. I love the Wii, but every online service has an expiration date, no matter how successful it currently is or was.
And remember, they aren't shutting down the Wii Shop Channel, which is the most important thing.
Yea at least there keeping that up but still I loved the Check me Out channel... that was awesome. I mean I submitted a few entries for contest.
Thats sad, the Check Mii Out channel was so cool. Nintendo is a idiot. I don't even like the Wii U
Well Nintendo is not dumb it's just the things they do. They should have just kept it as it was and moved on to the other system but money took over there brains. Curse you MONEY!