Nintendo 64

Tamer Brad Wrote:I would kill for a Wii Pokemon Snap. Really.

I will murder you to get it.

I'll join you,

I think I'd murder a whole family if I needed to, just to get a new Snap game.
Then once it was released, I'd lock myself in my room and not come out for atleast a year.

I had a great little daydream the other day, I didn't want to wake up from it, it was so good.

Imagine a Snap game, where you AREN'T on rails in the little buggy..
You can freely walk around the world as you wish.
The game would include all (or atleast, a gigantic percentage of) 493 pokemon, and a giant region to play in.

The time would move based on the internal Wii clock, so it'd have the video-game spirit of "Certain Pokemon at a Certain time"
You'd get a bunch of items to use, like Pokeflutes, Poffin, berries, and maybe stuff like dolls and other toys.

It'd be a totally interactive world, to get a pokemon out of the tree, you'd either have to throw something at it to knock it out, shake the tree to get it out, or get it distracted.

If that game came out, I would have ZERO social life whatsoever. I'd be playing that game 24/7, exploring every nook and cranny to get perfect pictures.

*sigh* I really want my "Dream Snap" game..
Imagine sneaking up to a Pokemon Nest, and snapping a shot of a newly hatched Pokemon, opening its eyes for the very first time... It'd be magical...
wow that sounds like a good idea. and most of it would be quite possible by todays technology
CRIMSON YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE THIS IS SUCH A GOOD IDEA
Ichida Wrote:You only think that because everyone's so used to the battle games that anything else seems innovative and interesting. Real Pokemon competitors like me are more than satisfied with battle. I don't have time to play a photography video game.

oh wow
are you human?
If I want photography, I have a camera to do so. If I want pictures of Pokemon, I'll hit up Google. That's all I have to say about Pokemon Snap. *shrug*
yes but you dont know the meaning of a wide shot. Snap might help with your practise
Ichida Wrote:If I want photography, I have a camera to do so. If I want pictures of Pokemon, I'll hit up Google. That's all I have to say about Pokemon Snap. *shrug*
I don't think you're enjoying these games as they're intended.
Ichida Wrote:If I want photography, I have a camera to do so. If I want pictures of Pokemon, I'll hit up Google. That's all I have to say about Pokemon Snap. *shrug*

Okay, would you kindly leave this topic? And then would you kindly go get stepped on by an Onyx (Explain how THAT would happen, Mr. Pokemon expert).
I miss playing Buck Bumble and Megaman Legends.

At the time I thought Buck Bumble's theme was catchy.
HOLY carp BUCK BUMBLE

I'm absolutely positive that I'm the only other person here who's played that.

If I want animals fighting each other for sport, I have cockfighting.

I wish you'd shut up already.
Megaman Legends was seriously the bomb game. Shibby. They need to make another one.
the X series totally rapes legends though
Artie Wrote:the X series totally rapes legends though

Meh, I liked the Megaman Action RPG concept. I own both games, and I haven't beat either (Too little time).

Weird random thought: A Megaman MMO. Based off of the Network series and have it for the DS?
I've never played Legends.

I suppose I really should, I've heard many good things about it. I guess if I find a cartridge copy, I'll have to snag it.
i don't like how we're not talking about pokemon snap anymore
i liked the megaman battle network series. those were some good games
Agree'd.
Topic is back to Snap.
And I'm actually playing it right now!

And since I'm playing it AND talking about it, here are some of my favourite shots so far.
[Image: Lapras.jpg]
LAPRAAAAAS IS SO AWESOOOME!
[Image: Koffing.jpg]
Koffing is ADORABLE!
[Image: Haunter.jpg]
Seeing a near perfect Haunter shot was like, the highlight of my day.
[Image: Dratini.jpg]
ISN'T DRATINI ADORABLE IN THIS IMAGE? I LOVE IT! <3 <3
Fleetscut Wrote:i liked the megaman battle network series. those were some good games

I never got passed the three-stage (ambush) fight in Battle Network 3 White =(

I own Megaman X 4-6. They are awesome, although I was never good enough to beat them =/

The games are quite challenging, IMO
Oh God, Crimson.

Imagine if they make a new Snap game that lets you upload your pictures onto the internet?

Oh God, we need a petition.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Oh God, Crimson.

Imagine if they make a new Snap game that lets you upload your pictures onto the internet?

YES
YES
MORE YES!

[Image: StumpPikachu.jpg]
also, much celebration!
I beat my old "Stump Pikachu" score, not by much, but by enough! (due to the 2nd pikachu being in better view)
dude knowing nintendo it's going to be carp take pictures of old people

or something like that
Why did I sell my Pokémon Snap for like $5 to a hock shop a couple years ago?

WHY?!
SereneCrimson Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:Oh God, Crimson.

YES
YES
MORE YES!

[Image: StumpPikachu.jpg]
also, much celebration!
I beat my old "Stump Pikachu" score, not by much, but by enough! (due to the 2nd pikachu being in better view)

Meh, I need to get my digi cam up. My sister and I have taken some crazy pictures. I'd say I have an up-close Mew and expect people to freak out, but it isn't that difficult Joyful_3
i hate Megaman Battle Network series.

where's the Classic Blue Bomber dammit
The new Megaman Star Force isn't any better, either. They've established radio waves as the main plane of existence for battling upon. At least Battle Network was actually over the internet.