Nintendo 3DS

(Jun. 06, 2011  10:14 PM)omegazero Wrote: well its june 6th and its 4:13 anmd still no e-shop update.nintendo said it would be out today this evning.the waiting is killing me.i wana try megaman legends 3 wahhhh
They said it would open up at 5:00 PM PST. (Pacific Standard Time) which means that it won't be released until 8:00 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Also, it was already announced that there was a delay and Mega Man Legends 3 Prototype Version won't be available right away. So you have to do a bit more waiting. But on the bright side, Rock Man World, (Mega Man - Dr. Wily's Revenge) Will be available for download right away. Joyful_2
thats good atleast.and excite bike is free to get.
(Jun. 07, 2011  12:03 AM)omegazero Wrote: thats good atleast.and excite bike is free to get.
They're also making a 3D version of the pokedex from Pokemon Black/White. But you can onyl view pokemon from the Unova region. But on the bright side, it's free. Joyful_2
yes i know that 2 im also very excited for that.
too bad i lost my black and white game,now it is time to download 8:00pm now
hmm,somethings not right it says my systems up to date but its only 1.1.0 version
(Jun. 07, 2011  1:01 AM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: too bad i lost my black and white game,now it is time to download 8:00pm now
hmm,somethings not right it says my systems up to date but its only 1.1.0 version

For me too Unhappy
this sucks,i was really looking forward to E shop
well, I'm only allowed 1 hour of 3ds a week, and only on Saturdays
its pacific time.diff time than yours.
8:00 update time Grin
its already 8:00 pm in eastern time Unhappy
in fact its 9:00pm and still no update
i know i just tried it.its still not up,DANG YOU NINTENDO!!!!!!!!!
okay now im tict off still no update.its 9:39 when the update ws said 8:00.nintendo...curse you for false hopes.
just got my update just a few minutes ago, thanks to school i didn't notice the delay. i also got the 2 free games, the pokedex 3D and exite bike.
how could nintendo NOT announce a price drop?

also, what the hell, the only game shown at e3 that looked good was that new mario.
(Jun. 08, 2011  7:39 AM)Sam Wrote: how could nintendo NOT announce a price drop?

also, what the hell, the only game shown at e3 that looked good was that new mario.

Nintendo doesn't do price drops within the same year of launch, even if the competition makes them look absurdly over priced.

As for games, well... I don't know. The first party studios are likely all tied up in the beginning of Wii U, and 3DS development, and third parties have always treated Nintendo platforms poorly.
man it so rediculosly easy to go around the WBO using a 3DS. im doing it right now!
I'm on my 3DS right now! There's a slight half a second load when you scroll around, but it's not much. It's pretty easy to type too. XD
lol me 2.im on mine.its easy to do this when my little bros on the computer. Grin
(Jun. 09, 2011  11:01 PM)pikabattler Wrote: man it so rediculosly easy to go around the WBO using a 3DS. im doing it right now!

me to 3ds rules
I dont plan to get this thing. It really hurts your eyes.Tired
Anybody know when the Netflix update is?

ps i typed this with my 3ds
*Spazzes out* OCARINA OF TIME TOMMOROW *Rolls on floor* Darn my brother, he is getting me my 3DS in Freaking July or August, ugh, I just hope that Kid Icarus Uprising is out by then.
i just got it and it's AWESOME!
hurts my eyes bit too much though
(Jun. 18, 2011  3:29 AM)Clarkie Wrote: I dont plan to get this thing. It really hurts your eyes.Tired

If you're talking about the display units, they're stuck at a weird angle, so yeah...

Waiting for Megaman Legends 3, Kid Icarus: Uprising, and Super Mario 3D.

PS: Using 3DS right now for browsing.
PSS: I stayed up until 1am (checking every 5 minutes) waiting for the eShop update... On a school night. Cute
(Jun. 27, 2011  5:59 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2011  3:29 AM)Clarkie Wrote: I dont plan to get this thing. It really hurts your eyes.Tired

If you're talking about the display units, they're stuck at a weird angle, so yeah...

Waiting for Megaman Legends 3, Kid Icarus: Uprising, and Super Mario 3D.

PS: Using 3DS right now for browsing.
PSS: I stayed up until 1am (checking every 5 minutes) waiting for the eShop update... On a school night. Cute
You're getting the eShop update so late? Where are you?