NinjaGo General

Since this is a forum about battle tops, I thought we could do with a NinjaGo General Discussion thread. Post photos of your customs here and just general discussion. No FLAMING arguments and stuff please, although you can discuss the Megaman rumour.
ninjaGo?the lego spinning tops?
Is it just for discussion about the toys,or can it be the movie to?
Everything!!
I like the movie on Cartoonetwork.I thought it was unique because there aren't hardley any lego movies.
I hope that they'll make more,I really enjoyed it.
Legos+Ninjas=EPICNESS!
I thought about getting one of These. Decided to get Inferno Saggitario Though ^3^

But they look Ok....Sorta In Depth.
im might be getting one today they seem interresting and with the base i can make a lego beyblade also ninja are awsome
This is one of the worst toys I've ever played with. Seriously. Intensely boring, complicated but useless card game aspects.
More expensive than beyblades. Just buy the sets cause it's freaking lego ninjas!
but don't waste your money on the spinning top gimmick, it's terrible. I bought some for my nephews. Hard to aim and actually hit each other and half the time when you fling it, the lego guy pops off by iself. Not nearly as fun as beyblade.
i like ninjago i am missing zane and sensei wou Supaburn
(Apr. 30, 2011  3:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: This is one of the worst toys I've ever played with. Seriously. Intensely boring, complicated but useless card game aspects.

The black haired awesome sauce eating hero has SPOKEN! Disband your love for these rip offs.
i tell you what there damm espensive 30 dollar for the starter pack in austrilian money wow but i like them nowher as good as beyblades but still fun and lego ninja look awsome [/align]
(Apr. 30, 2011  8:43 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  3:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: This is one of the worst toys I've ever played with. Seriously. Intensely boring, complicated but useless card game aspects.

The black haired awesome sauce eating hero has SPOKEN! Disband your love for these rip offs.

Nothing wrong with new spinning top games. Too bad this one sucks. So expensive too.
The online game for this actually stole assets from Megaman Battle Network. LEGO just doesn't care.
(May. 01, 2011  2:15 AM)njrk97 Wrote: i tell you what there damm espensive 30 dollar for the starter pack in austrilian money wow but i like them nowher as good as beyblades but still fun and lego ninja look awsome

What he said. I bought the dojo as a LEGO SET, not to play. I don't like them as much as beyblade, but It's still fun. Anyway, you're probably scaring off some little kids from this thread, so stop with the putdowns already!
And Otsu, I admit the skeletons DO fly off everytime, but they aren't cool anyway.
(May. 01, 2011  4:28 AM)To Wrote: The online game for this actually stole assets from Megaman Battle Network. LEGO just doesn't care.

Oh no they didn't.
I want to rage but I must keep the anger hidden inside of me...
Bleh. Screw it. FUUUUUUU I HATE THIS.
>: O Kind of off topic but I MUST rage!!! Lol
(May. 01, 2011  8:04 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(May. 01, 2011  4:28 AM)To Wrote: The online game for this actually stole assets from Megaman Battle Network. LEGO just doesn't care.

Oh no they didn't.

It's a bit stupid, the game. Plus, I <3 Megaman!
PLEASE STOP THE PUTDOWNS PEOPLE!
I changed the first post.
(May. 01, 2011  8:11 AM)ShinobiKid Wrote:

Oh no they didn't.

Lol "friendly" discussion. xD Well I just kind of hate that they couldn't come up with they're own thing. I mean it must be flattering to Capcom like it said in the blog in SOME way shape or form, and then again considering they found Megaman sprites within the game itself, that could possibly be asking for a lawsuit. Maybe Capcom could get them to lower prices of that in the lawsuit or something? xD idk.
(May. 01, 2011  8:14 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:

Oh no they didn't.

Lol "friendly" discussion. xD Well I just kind of hate that they couldn't come up with they're own thing. I mean it must be flattering to Capcom like it said in the blog in SOME way shape or form, and then again considering they found Megaman sprites within the game itself, that could possibly be asking for a lawsuit. Maybe Capcom could get them to lower prices of that in the lawsuit or something? xD idk.

I changed it again. Wow, I just looked up your story. Seriously?
(May. 01, 2011  8:17 AM)ShinobiKid Wrote:
(May. 01, 2011  8:14 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:

Oh no they didn't.

I changed it again. Wow, I just looked up your story. Seriously?
Story? Huh? You mean the Megaman rumor? Is so that was posted here earlier in this thread:

I knew the gameplay was similar, but actual assets. My God.
i wish they at least include hair like in the show for the ninja i mean come on they barly have any parts in them at all why not include some hair
also for this whole spinner thing they have goiing on there barly any set that acutally include the spinners
@Raigeko: Those could easily be photoshopped pics!
@Njrk: They should come with hair, I agree!
also what the the nuchuk of lightining in the show it look cool with the dragons on it and then they realese it and its just a gold nunchuck all plain it just seems stupid
Lol erm, that blog actually went into the game and got those xD
They have 0 reasons to be photoshopping them. They aren't like that lol. And those are part of the sprites in the game so I'm positive that they aren't fake. Libruhhh