[Niles, IL] 1/25/14 The Great Resolutions of Our City

It is on Saturday, because I have Basketball practice on Sundays.
this saturday
Yes, this Saturday.
I'm still sick so I can't go on saturday. good luck guys!
Oh carp. I can now only bring 3 friends... which means we only have 7. I'll see what my dad can do. Also, we will move start time to 3.
Is the tournament still on?
(Jan. 24, 2014  1:47 AM)facade Wrote: Is the tournament still on?
He probably would of said so by now.
Of course it is.
Wait so is it this weekend or next? This is very confusing...
It is this weekend. Sorry for the confusion.
How many people confirmed you got going?
I have 8. Can you come?
No idea, school has been such a hassle. I need to make up some ground in criminal and civil law this weekend and go over a bunch of court cases and annotate them. I will let you know tomorrow. Don't count on it.I would also need to dig out my beys and put together a team that would fit into the rules.
You don't have to dig out your beys, you can borrow mine.
i would rather just use my own lol. this thing is at 3 right? ultramarine if you want, bring your vanguard cards
(Jan. 25, 2014  12:44 AM)facade Wrote: i would rather just use my own lol. this thing is at 3 right?

Quote:Time: Registration at 12, tournament at 1
(Jan. 25, 2014  12:55 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2014  12:44 AM)facade Wrote: i would rather just use my own lol. this thing is at 3 right?

Quote:Time: Registration at 12, tournament at 1

Shining Dog MS had posted to postpone the starting hour to three in the afternoon meanwhile ...
Sorry guys my parents decided against driving me at the last minuite so I probably won't make it tomorrow :^( hope you guys have fun. Really am sorry it changed at such a critical time but there really isnt anything I can do about it.
This is still on guys. Good luck everybody!
Do we even have 8 at this point?
Yes, we do.
And you've called the park?
Yes, they said to call the day before.
(Which it is)
Well, I can't wait for tomorrow!
Technically, it's today Smile Good luck once again!(and yes there will be prizes)