[Niles, IL] 1/25/14 The Great Resolutions of Our City

Ugh, super sorry guys. This tournament either has to be moved to another date, get cancelled, or hope that enough people shows up because Worker Parasite can't come.
You never took scout25 off the confirmed list. He's still sick.

Edit: So you're cancelling it? Well you should have made sure he could actually have[/quote] come...
I thought I did. Anyway, I hope that there will be unregistered users there, so tournament still on.
(Jan. 25, 2014  4:52 PM)Shining Dog MS Wrote: Ugh, super sorry guys. This tournament either has to be moved to another date, get cancelled, or hope that enough people shows up because Worker Parasite can't come.
Parent voulenteers? That's what happened at one of Toronto's tournaments. Pyrus10000's dad played, since we didn't make the limit.
I was depending on the volunteers also. This just... I hope there will be some people at the gym that like beyblade.
(Jan. 25, 2014  4:54 PM)Shining Dog MS Wrote: I thought I did. Anyway, I hope that there will be unregistered users there, so tournament still on.
You hope? You had 8 "confirmed" participants last tournament, and they didn't show up, so unless you know they're coming, you shouldn't have the tournament.
I have my friends confirmed and ready to go, but, if you and my friends show up, and that's it, then tournament is cancelled or moved. Let's just go to the gym and see what happens.
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to do this unless a tournament is confirmed. With only 5 participants, we'd need at least three more.
Sorry everyone, TOURNAMENT CANCELLED! This isn't going to happen. I'm extremely sorry to everyone and especially Kai-V.
There is actually still a chance the tournament is on!
Ok, you really need to make up your mind. I've already made other plans.
(Jan. 25, 2014  6:28 PM)Shining Dog MS Wrote: There is actually still a chance the tournament is on!

Not to sound rude, but you won't get big turnouts if you keep changing the time and date and if its cancel or not... :\
So Ultramarine, can you come or not?
EDIT: Mods, please close this :\