Nightmare Gasher T125 MB.

This is my attempt in making a Beyblade combo that is somewhat decent. Nightmare Gasher T125MB is a Balance Type that intends to be a Jack of All Trades, with the Nightmare wheel's Weight and Recoil giving it attack and Defense, and it's Metal Ball giving it a Metal Flat with more Stamina built in. In the end, I would like to try and make a viable Attack/Defense combo that utilises Gasher, but it's quite difficult.

I'm limited in my parts, so I struggled to make good beyblades to test them against, although, I was able to create a Bootleg version of one of the Defense Types listed in the Locked Thread; MF-H Bakushin Leone 90RSF. I do not own a MF-H, and my 90 has disappeared, so I had to substitute with a regular Face-Bolt and a 100 Spin Track.

Nightmare Gasher T125MB VS Bakushin Leone 100RSF.
1 (Leone first): Gasher Victory
2 (Leone First): Gasher Victory
3 (Leone First): Gasher Victory
4 (Leone First): Gasher Victory
5 (Leone First): Gasher Victory
6 (Gasher First): Gasher Victory
7 (Gasher First): Gasher Victory
8 (Gasher First): Gasher Victory
9: (Gasher First): Gasher Victory
10 (Gasher First): Gasher Victory.

Complete domination just by overwhelming the Leone beyblade, with all of the battles ending via sleep-out. I have noted though that most of the battles happening seem to have one thing in common. Gasher was repeatedly throwing itself into Leone, which barely budged. This should of ended Gasher, but it somehow pulled through in all of it's matches.

A secondary test with a semi-decent attack type will be made as well, Screw Byxis 100RF. Of course, as I have no stadiums with large pockets, I'm unsure if these tests are worth anything. Unlike the first 10 with Leone, Byxis will always be launched second.
1: Gasher (Sleep Out.)
2: Byxis (Stadium Out.)
3: Gasher (Sleep Out.)
4: Gasher (Sleep Out.)
5: Gasher (Sleep Out.)
6: Gasher (Stadium Out via recoil from Screw sending itself upwards)
7: Gasher (Sleep Out.)
8: Gasher (Sleep Out.)
9: Gasher (Sleep Out.)
10: Gasher (Sleep Out.)

As said before, the stadium definitely mattered the most for these battles. If it was a BB10, A lot more of these would of ended with Byxis winning, as Gasher was almost knocked over the shallow walls almost every other match, with it actually getting launched in one match. The recoil of Nightmare is definitely proving itself to be problematic. To satiate my curiosity a bit, I swapped the RF for a MF and did 5 extra battles: 
1: Gasher (Sleep Out.)
2: Gasher (Sleep Out.)
3: Byxis (Stadium Out.)
4: Gasher (Sleep Out.)
5: Gasher (Sleep Out.)

In this testing, it was definitely lasting a lot longer, with the attacks being much weaker, but the recoil was about the same. In the last match, Gasher was barely holding on with stamina, as it was hit with a barrage of attacks. 

Personally, I feel that Nightmare Gasher T125MB has some slight potential for me, but it's definitely only because I am a Budget Blader who doesn't own many parts for testing.