Nightmare Discussion.

I just received DranzerX13's gift today, but the results are as deceiving as Kei's for Divine Chimera, for Attack ...

Nightmare Rex 145RF vs. MF Earth Bull C145CS
Nightmare Rex 145RF: 0 wins
MF Earth Bull C145CS: 10 wins
Nightmare Rex win percentage: 0%

MF Nightmare Rex 145RF vs. MF Earth Bull C145CS
MF Nightmare Rex 145RF: 0 wins
MF Earth Bull C145CS: 10 wins

Nightmare Rex 100RF vs. MF Earth Bull C145CS
Nightmare Rex 100RF: 1 win
MF Earth Bull C145CS: 9 wins
Nightmare Rex win percentage: 10%

MF Nightmare Rex 145RF vs. MF Earth Bull C145WB
MF Earth Bull C145WB: 10 wins

For Defense however :
MF Nightmare Bull C145CS vs. MF Pegasis 145RF
MF Nightmare Bull C145CS: 11 wins
MF Pegasis 145RF: 9 wins
Nightmare Bull win percentage: 55%

I do not have GB145 yet, but obviously if it did so poorly against C145, it is probably the same or worse sometimes with GB145. I also only did ten rounds for each test because it was obvious Nightmare was just a poor Attack Metal Wheel. At times, Nightmare Rex mostly seemed to 'pat' Earth Bull instead of attacking it ...

In a few days I could try with 85 or 90, or even CH120 if someone wants me to.
i think that Nightmare is a bit like poison, it looks dangerous, but it really isn't, thank you for the insight Kai-V, could you try Nightmare as a defence wheel, like nightmare rex C145CS/ WB? just to see if because it was bad at attack it might be good at defence...
why try it on WB? WB is outclassed :V though i find these results shocking,and i would wanna see NightmareRex on 85,though it probably wouldnt show to much of a difference...and if you have an R2F..
anyways Thanks Kai-V
sorry, what is the best defence tip currently? because that's what i meant...
Hey Kai, I would like you to try MF Nightmare Bull 85WD. I would luv to see it as a spin stealer, Why?: Cuase of those ridges on the wheel. Also try MF Nightmare Unicorno 100Rf/R2F, thx in advance also put my name "Anime101 Requestes". U rule and smexy rawr. :-3
(Dec. 23, 2010  11:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: In a few days I could try with 85 or 90, or even CH120 if someone wants me to.

Considering it got such poor results with varying heights, I doubt a great miracle will happen and a specific track makes this a prime attack beyblade. But I wouldn't mind seeing it on 85/CH120..
Damn... I kinda thought that this might perform reasonably well. From the promo pics Nightmare looked to be an upgraded version of Storm so I assumed it may have a win rate of 40 - 50%, but 0 - 10% that's quite horrendous .

If you don't mind Kai- V you could perform some testing against WB since the results that members have posted of CS seem to fluctuate from performing exceptionally well to mediocre. Another thing Kai - V do you happen to achieve similar win rates while using Storm?
Well, people said it looked like Storm...

These results are dissapointing, nonetheless. Thanks Kai-V!
This is dissapointing..... now genocide cancer has no use aww
(Dec. 23, 2010  11:36 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i think that Nightmare is a bit like poison, it looks dangerous, but it really isn't, thank you for the insight Kai-V, could you try Nightmare as a defence wheel, like nightmare rex C145CS/ WB? just to see if because it was bad at attack it might be good at defence...
This was my next intention, and you were right, it is better at Defense :

MF Nightmare Bull C145CS vs. MF Pegasis 145RF
MF Nightmare Bull C145CS: 11 wins
MF Pegasis 145RF: 9 wins
Nightmare Bull win percentage: 55%

I should be able to try it against other, perhaps better Attack types in the following days.

Fyuuor Wrote:If you don't mind Kai- V you could perform some testing against WB since the results that members have posted of CS seem to fluctuate from performing exceptionally well to mediocre. Another thing Kai - V do you happen to achieve similar win rates while using Storm?

MF Nightmare Rex 145RF vs. MF Earth Bull C145WB
MF Earth Bull C145WB: 10 wins

Storm Pegasis 100RF vs. MF Earth Bull C145CS
Storm Pegasis 100RF: 3 wins
MF Earth Bull C145CS: 7 wins
Storm Pegasis win percentage: 30%

It could also be noted that somehow I really improved my Banking when I started doing the tests of this post, so I redid a few of the tests that were originally in the first post, but the results are the same.
Aww... Genocide has no use except as a mediocre defense type.
(Dec. 24, 2010  6:26 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Aww... Genocide has no use except as a mediocre defense type.
I will try to do tests with WB, but that percentage is actually as good as I usually get, if not better, with MF Earth Bull C145WB when used against MF Pegasis 145RF, so it might not be bad at all.
Could you try Nightmare Bull 85SF when you receive the parts?
Destabilizer? Maybe the right tip hasn't come out for this wheel yet.
Listen, Kai-V try out this combo:
facebolt:metal face
Energy Ring: Leone
Fusion Wheel: Nightmare
Spin Track: 105
Performance Tip: HF

this is a combo you might want to try out. it is my favorite combo, thanksSmile
I once watched a test of Nightmare Rex(uncustomized),
the results are terrible......
The 10% rate of Nightmare Rex 100 RF must be luck,
but the 55% of Nightmare Bull C145 CS is totally out of my prediction.
Thanks Kai - V for performing those tests and adding the comparison of Storm, it's seems as though Nightmare really does have no Attack potential what so ever.
At least I had requested for the bull with nightmare. -.-
Hmm Good Result on Nightmare wheel ill just found out how to get it -.-
Since MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F is a Top-Tier combo maybe we can replace the metal wheel with Nightmare? MF Nightmare Horuseus 85R2F!!! maybe that would work?
Did anyone try out my combo?!
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:24 AM)EarthEagle12 Wrote: Did anyone try out my combo?!
I do not know why I would try it, especially when I already have to find time to conduct tests in general.