Night Story 4: Fighting Spirit

This story has nothing to do with Beyblade. Go away.

Episode 1. What's inside.

Disagreements. There is always a reason for a disagreement. Whether it’s a quarrel with your sibling, or a war between two countries. How you settle the disagreement is down to you and the one you are quarrelling with. Sometimes, you may come up with a plan to settle the disagreement, a rathe reckless one too. But by the time you notice it, it is too late to respond. You have settled it that way, and that’s the way things are done.
In this story, there is the Yama Clan, a poor village trying their best, simply to live. There is also the Altin Clan, a rich people, that exclude the Yama villagers from their kingdom. They collect taxes from the Yama Clan every fortnight, and if they cannot pay up, they must pay with their land, their sheep, their crops, their food… or even their family.
The current King of the Altin is a man named Yakinda Lideri. ‘Man’ would be the wrong word for an Eighteen year old boy. Yakinda’s favourite word is ‘Perfect’, and if everything is not perfect, he will cause war, just for the fun of it, and to watch those who disturb him suffer. He is so cruel, even the people of his kingdom hate him. But does he care? Take a wild guess. He is well known (and hated) for his catch phrase.
“If you think you are Perfect, you’re not.”
The Yama Clan have hopes of one day defeating the Altin Clan, but a hope is a dream that is unlikely to come true.
“Kurtarak, you must train harder on your swings and pulls. If an enemy grabs your weapon, what will you do!?”
Kurt was training at a fighting school, in that school, boys are trained to stand up for themselves. This school was created solely for fighting against Altin warriors, to defend the Yama people.
“I am trying, and my name is not Kurtarak, it is Kurt!”
“In this school, boys are disciplined, and are called by the names their mothers gave them.”
“What does it matter!? My mother is dead, anyway!”
Kurt’s fighting teacher, Bas took discipline and respect seriously, so he grabbed Kurt’s fighting stick and whacked him across the head.
“What will you do if an enemy grabs your weapon!? Imagine that had been a sword!”
Bas whacked Kurt across the legs twice.
“You are dancing like a girl! Stop dancing and defend yourself!”
“I’m not…” Kurt whimpered.
“What is that?” Bas teased him, “What’s the little girl trying to say?”
“I’m not dancing…”
“What? I can’t hear you, little girl!”
“I said, I’m not dancing!”
“What!? Speak up, little girl!”
“I SAID I’M NOT DANCING!!”
Kurt snapped the fighting stick in half, and used one half of the stick to whack Bas’ ear. He then put the stick behind Bas’ head, and pulled it down to knock his face against his knee. Bas was bending over in pain, so Kurt climbed on his back and foot stooled him. Bas’ was a strong man, so he put his hands on the ground, to protect his face from being crushed. He then pulled on Kurt’s leg, tripping him over. Bas twisted on Kurt’s leg, and had him into submission.
“Hah…” Bas sighed, “Y’almost had me, there. You are improving, but you still have a lot to learn. Now you’ve learnt that combat isn’t fighting, but it’s physically expressing your emotions.”
Bas let go of Kurt’s leg and pulled him up, off of the ground. He was covered in dirt and had a sad expression on his face.
“Come on, now. Let’s go and get something to eat.”

Episode 1. End.
Go away, what.ooh that storys very sad and kinda scary
Episode 2. Taking Action.

Kurt had a sad past. He had a family, but all of them were killed. Whenever he thinks about it, something starts burning in his chest, and that causes him to hit something. This memory is like a stain on a white cloth. He wants it to go away, but it can’t. Kurt has a bandage around his arm, because a few days after his family were killed, it just couldn’t sink in… But when it did, he went on a rampage. He punched a wall so hard, that his hand was forced back, and a bone poked out of his wrist. This is how painful that memory was for him.
“Ready you money. We haven’t got all day.”
“I, I haven’t got the money. But, give me one month! I’ll have it by then!”
“One month… isn’t enough. Take his home!!”
“No please! I-I have a wife… I have children. Please, spare them!”
“Hm… Fine. Take his Family!!”
“No, please! I-”
“One more word and I’ll…”
“But-”
“KILL THEM!!”
This is what Kurt heard, moments before his family’s death. The Altin soldiers used large fork-like weapons to impale his father’s chest. The tips of the fork had rattle snake venom, coated around it. So his father was left, lying on the ground… Just waiting to die. The soldiers then set his home on fire, and threw his wife and children into the flames. Kurt managed to escape, but he was a helpless child then, what could he have done?
Kurt was later adopted by Bas, his fighting teacher. They sat at a wooden table, at a mini-restaurant. A tall boy in his teenage years walked up to them.
“May I help you?”
“Uhm…” Bas mumbled, as he looked at the list of meals to eat, “The… ‘tavuk ve pirinç’ meal, please.”
“Okay, Your order is coming up in a moment. Would you like a drink?”
“Oh, grape juice for my friend here, and ale for me. Haha.”
The boy walked away, ready to prepare the order.
“Bas...” Kurt groaned, “Why do you always give me grape juice?”
“Hey, I’m the one paying! Anyway, you’re a kid. You can have ale when you’re older.”
“Whatever.”
“Hey. I don’t want you to end up like the boy doing surveys.”
“What’s wrong with him?”
“Cooking and Surveying is a woman’s job! Fighting is a man’s job!”
The boy returned and gave them a both a large plate of Chicken and Rice each. He gave Kurt the Grape Juice, and Bas the Ale. Just at that moment, he dropped some sort of pill or drug in Bas’ drink. Bas didn’t notice... However...
Bas dug into his meal like there was no tomorrow, while Kurt ate slowly, and steadily. Bas picked up the ale, in hopes of drinking, but Kurt raised his hand quickly, knocking it out of his hand, and onto the floor. This angered Bas.
“Why did you do that!”
“Because...” Kurt whispered. “ That man dropped something inside the ale.”
“Really?”
“Yeah. I saw him. He wants you dead.”
“But I don’t even know him. Why would he have a grudge against me?”
“I don’t know.”
“Go in there and find out what he’s about.”
“Why me?”
“Because he knows who I am!”
Bas pushed Kurt, and Kurt walked into the cooking area. Kurt looked around and spotted that same boy dropping more drugs inside a bowl of soup. Kurt ran up to him and grabbed his arm.
“What are you doing to everyone’s food?” Kurt interrogated.
“Haha!” laughed the boy, “So, you’ve noticed. But who’s going to believe you?”
“When the people die, the whole village will!”
“Hm… But I have back up!”
“What!?”
“I’m from the Altin Kingdom. I’m here to spy on you and see your activities. Ordered by the King, himself.”
“Well, send the King a message!”
Kurt turned the boy’s neck sideways, and pushed his half of his head head into the boiling bowl of soup.
“Eeeeeaaaaaaaarrrgh!!” The boy let out a long cry. Everyone in the restaurant heard this. Many of them panicked and ran away. The rest came into the cooking area. Kurt knew that the ones who didn’t run away were his ‘Back Up’.
“What have you done?” Kurt asked, “Have you taken over the restaurant?”
They didn’t reply, but instead, they ran up to Kurt. When they were close enough, Kurt pulled out the bowl of hot soup, and waved it in their direction, pouring it all over them. They all started scream maniacally, and Kurt ran away, while they were off guard. He returned to Bas, and they both ran home. When they arrived, they both laughed at what had just happened.
“See, Kurtarak,” Bas laughed, “You fought to protect the people of the Yama Clan. Not just to fight.”
“Whatever.” Kurt replied, “And my name’s Kurt.”

Episode 2. End
Thanks.

It's weird that every other story here is a Beyblade story. So I made this.
well i'm planning on making one like naruto... it's hopefully gonna be better than 'Drahelix is born!'....
Hopefully.

I promised myself this will be my last story here, becaue I've made four already XD
dont, i prefer your stories!
actually because you agreed, i'm gonna go ahead and hopefully today have part 1 up...
XD Thanks. I'm trying to make this one really sad. But it will feature lots of fighting.