Night Story 2: MFB G-Revolution

Episode 5 - Part 2

The Bladers that crept out were Kai, Andrew and Three other kids that no-one really cares about. Tyson was mad at Andrew.
"So, you're just gonna leave us and join Kai's group!?"
"Hmph, Kai's a better blader than you'll ever be." Andrew replied.
"What!? Then how come I beat him in school!?"
"That was a fluke!"
"No, it wasn't! How about we battle right now!?"
"Sure!"
Kai put his arm in front of Andrew. Kai looked a lot more serious. He was no longer an innocent looking kid.
"I have a better Idea." Kai said,"Just to make it more clear on which team is the better team, we'll have a battle royal."
Kai prepared his Killer Dranzer S130FS.
Tyson got out his Storm Dragoon WA130XF.
Max readied his Rock Draciel GB145WB.
Ray stretched his string, attached to a Ray Driger D125SF.
Andrew flipped out his newest combo, Rock Eagle 230Q.
Kenny strapped a custom double-direction launcher onto his hand, holding a Dizzi Einstein B125TSF.
B130 stood for Bounce and TSF stood for Thick Semi-Flat.
The other three kids had 4-Layer Beys. One had Pegasis 85HF, another had Libra T125SD and the last had Escolpio 130MB.
"Who are you three?" Tyson asked.
"Hmph," the Pegasis owner laughed,"I'm surprised you've never heard of us. We are three of the best bladers around. I'm Pegz, the guy with Libra is Libz and the guy with Escolpio is Skull."
"Something tells me those aren't your real names..."
"That's none of your business! Let's get this over with!"
"Three, Two, One!"
Both teams launched their beys. It was four against five. The battles were:
Escolpio and Eagle VS Dragoon.
Pegasis VS Einstein.
Libra VS Draciel.
Dranzer VS Driger.
Pegasis dashed towards Einstein and smashed into it's track, causing Einstein to bounce high into the air. Einstein then leaned over and smashed it's Metal Wheel onto Pegasis' from above. Einstein then used the flat part of it's Bottom to speed up and continuously smash Pegasis. Einstein's Metal Wheel had good Smash Attack, and Kenny had spun it in a left spin direction so it was dealing quite a lot of damage.
"Special Move!" cried Kenny,"Face Crusher!"
Einstein created enough pressure for it to bounce on its own, and miles into the air. The spring in the track started spinning in a left direction whilst it fell. Then it created a shock-wave and landed on top of Pegasis.
Pegasis bounced up and fell on the ground. It was cracked from top to bottom.
"Pe-Pegasis!" cried Pegz. Pegz ran to it and picked it up. Some parts started to crumble as he did.
Libra spun in one spot without making a sound. When Draciel hit it, Draciel bounced off like nothing happened.
"What?" asked Max,"Hit it again, Draciel!"
Draciel leaned over on it's WB Bottom and GB Track, and this caused it to move back a bit, then charge forth with full power. Libra budged a little, but counter attacked, knocking Draciel back a few paces.
"Heh..." laughed Libz,"Your recoil is your downfall!"
Max thought to himself. There was no possible way of attacking him head on. Also, Draciel couldn't attack from above because the stadium walls were not steep enough.
"Wait!" thought Max,"I forgot about my special move!"
Max pointed towards Libra and yelled,
"Special Move! Gravity Control!"
Draciel smashed into Libra, but this time, the heads on the Clear Wheel vibrated extremely fast, creating a shockwave and blowing it away. Libra started wobbling and Draciel leaned to smash into it's track.
"Special Move!" yelled Libz,"Wobble Blast!"
This sounded like a silly name for a special move, but the name didn't matter soon after.

Episode 5 - Part 2. End.
shouldnt draceil have gb since both involve metal balls and are the same shape? i mean the metal balls are draceils gimmic and without them draceil just isnt draceil
(Nov. 29, 2010  7:08 PM)Night Wrote: Okay.
Add more content to your posts.
When is the next ep??
Can't wait!!!
(Dec. 03, 2010  5:29 AM)Rukasu333 Wrote: When is the next ep??
Can't wait!!!

when is the next ep?
Love the story! Very entertaining.
The story isn't completely accurate, but good and interesting story anyway!
I deleted this, yet it's still here.

This story is ended because I didn't like it.
AAAARGH! YOU DELETED IT! OMG, OMG, OMG... (Calms down from panic attack.) can't blame you. must be hard, thinking of the different combos.
OK, I guess it must have been hard with the story too, and you can't really rewrite the original timeline...
YAY, an excuse to mourn! (Puts on tux and sad face.) WAAAH, WAAAH... This is fuuuunn!
Do you want this to be closed then, Night ?
why why ??? please gave me a resson why ( shocked ) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
(Dec. 15, 2010  7:31 PM)Night Wrote: This story is ended because I didn't like it.

please no one post in this thread any more