Night Story 2: MFB G-Revolution

Basically a remake of the original, but with MFBs.

Episode 1

"Hello, fellow Bladers." a chubby old lad laughed,"As you all know, I am Professor Dickinson. The Chair man of the BBA. Welcome all. I'm here to talk to all of you about the Japanese Qualifying Tournament. The winners of this tournament will then form a team and ascend into the World Tournament, where they will be met by fellow beybladers from different parts of the world. What will be better than to find out who the best bladers are?

Thank you all for listening."

Tyson Granger was watching this on TV. The BBA are a famous organization in which Beyblade Battles are hosted. Tyson had a beyblade, and it was the a good combo, causing his friends to envy him. His combo was Cyber Dragoon WA130WF. He had a strange story of how he recieved the bit-beast inside of his bey. He claimed to have a dream about a dragon. When he told this to his Grandfather, who was looking after him in his parents absence, he thought that it was a sign of the beastly Dragoon telling him about the sword of his family. His Grandfather said that he was to inherit the sword that passed down his family tree. Just then, when Tyson walked near to the sword, a Dragon leaped out of it, and into his bey. Not as if to say that his friends belived him, anyway.

Tyson's Grandfather walked into the room and saw him staring at the TV screen. His grandfather has an odd sense of slang.
"Yo, dude. What you doin' here on the couch? Go out wit'cho buds, man!"
Tyson, surprised asked,"Really, you're letting me go like that?"
"Sure, dude! You go on 'n' play wit' those spinning tops!"
"Uh, sure, Gramps..." Tyson jumped into his shoes and got out his beyblade gear. He smiled at his Grandfather and walked out of his house. His house was very noticable, because it was a dojo. It had a very, traditional Japanese look to it, while every other house was modern and brick-made.
Tyson went to the park, and saw his friends on the bench, with frowns on their faces. One of his friends was battling a stranger with a scarf.
"Woah, guys!" Tyson said, unsure of what was happening,"What's up."
"Definitely not us..." said Andrew, a friend of Tyson's,"This guy is good, Ty. Probably even better than you...!"
Tyson clenched his teeth and fists. He didn't like the sound of anyone being better than him. His friend's bey had just landed by his feet.
"Are you going next?" said the boy with the scarf.
"Who, me?" asked Tyson,"Sure."
"Okay, I won't go easy on you."
"You don't have to worry about that."
"Three, Two, One!!" They launched their beys. Before launch, Tyson caught a glimpse of his opponent's bey. It was an Evil Dranzer S130FS.
"Heh," Tyson laughed,"Nice balance bey you got there. Let's see if it can beat my Attack Type!" Dragoon zoomed towards Dranzer, but--
"Dranzer, lean!" Dranzer swiftly moved out of the way.
"What was that!? It was spinning in one spot a second ago. Cyber, Dragoon, again!" Dragoon dashed towards Dranzer, but it simply dodged again.
"I get it now!" Tyson exclaimed,"Your bey's bottom is Flat Sharp. It's Flat, but it has a sharp tip right in the middle. It spins like a stamina type, because of it's Sharp tip, but moves like an attack type when it leans over onto the flat side!"
"Heh, you're smart,"But what are you gonna do to stop me? Attack, Dranzer!"
Dranzer leaned forward and so it smashed into Dragoon, then it went back on it's Sharp tip.
"I can attack, dodge and out-spin you at the same time!"
"Agh..."Andrew interrupted,"That's the same method he used to beat all of us..."
"I'm telling you," Tyson replied,"I won't lose to this... guy! Go Dragoon!"
"Lean to the left." said the scarfed boy. Dranzer dashed out of the way, just in time, then when Dragoon swerved around, it went on it's flat side again and knocked into Dragoon. Both beys bounced to the outer skirts of the stadium.
"Sorry." said Tyson, flipping his thumb upside-down,"My bey's bottom has more stability than yours. If you tried to knock me out, you failed!"
"I wasn't trying to knock you out of the stadium." laughed the boy,"I'm just trying to out-spin you." Before he knew it, Dragoon was low on stamina.
"This was a cool battle..." said the boy."Name's Kai, just moved here from Russia."
"Agh... Dragoon!" Tyson said, ignoring Kai's comment. Dragoon stopped spinning. Kai raised his hand, and Dranzer flew in." Kai had a disturbed look on his face, as if he had just set a bad impression of himself. You can't blame him, How'd you feel if you moved into a country and everyone disliked you because you bested them in something.

I wouldn't give a carp, really...

Tyson watched Kai scurry off into another direction. "Ughh... I'll get him."

Episode 1. End.
THATS AWESOME MEN!!! GrinDDDDDDDDD
This reminds me of my story. Apart from that, good.
Thanks. I made a mistake, I typed WD when I should've typed WF.
I corrected it, though.
But....I disliked how the chairman is a GIRL or LADY whatever. She's fat too! Lol but still very good
A lad is a man, not a woman.
(Nov. 21, 2010  9:47 PM)Wraith Wrote: This reminds me of my story. Apart from that, good.

Don't worry. I didn't copy you.
Episode 2

"Ahh, Tyson, we've been blading for over an hour!"
Tyson and Andrew were worn out. Tyson was busy creating different tactics and launching techniques.
"But Andrew, If I want to get a place in the tournament, I gotta be better than that guy..."
"You mean Kai? Why don't you go an battle him, battling me wont make a difference."
Tyson's other friend, Kenny came. He was short, wore glasses and had a laptop. He was very smart and was good at repairing beys. He even made new parts. He is like the original version of Madoka.
"Hey, Tyson! What's up? Cyber Dragoon's bottom looks chipped."
"Yeah, I know. I gotta enter the Japanese Tourny!"
"Then why are you trying so hard?"
"Y'see, Chief..." That was what Tyson called Kenny,"I was beaten by some kid yesterday. If I can't defeat him, how can I enter the tournament?"
"Hmm... I may have something for you." Kenny got out his toolbox and grabbed a face bolt,"I've invented something called an Angle Compass. It will hopefully help you in launching your bey in an angle that will provide you more strength."
"Thanks, Chief..."
"It's also attachable to your launcher grip!"
Tyson got out his launcher grip and attached the Angle Compass to it. It fitted perfectly.
"Heh, now if I think of a launching technique to go wit' this, I'll surely become better!" Tyson smirked,"You really know how to cheer a guy up, Chief! Hey, In return, how about we battle?"
"But Tysoooon, you--"
"C'mon, Chief. It'll be quick."
Kenny got out a bey from his tool box. It was Thermal Byxis T125Q.
"Three, Two, One!"
"Go Byxis!" Byxis landed an started bouncing like a mad man. It's bottom is Q, standing for Quake. It basically looks like a hungry person bit a chunk off of Flat. When spinning, it leans on the 'bitten' side, but then it rotates, and so it's popped back up, causing it to leap. It bounced onto Dragoon, but Dragoon zoomed around and knocked it. It didn't fly as far, however, thanks to the shape of the bey. It had mostly stamina parts, except for Q. Dragoon rode on the edge of the stadium, preparing to attack when it was knocked out.
"What just happened!?" Tyson asked.
"It was a trap..." laughed Kenny,"and you fell for it. I wanted Dragoon to knock Byxis to the edge, so that when your bey, which is taller than mine tried to attack, my bey bounced and knocked you out from below.

You really need to start making strategies."
"Yeah, Yeah... I will."
Tyson put his launcher and bey onto his belt and relaxed on a bench. He was thinking about Kai, the user of Evil Dranzer. He was barely trying, but Tyson was giving it his all and still lost. Or was he? Tyson thought for a moment, about what Kenny said about strategies. You can't win everything with just sheer force, you must build a strategy.
Then Tyson thought about his bit-beast, Dragoon. Dragoon provides Tyson strange powers, even when he doesn't know it. When he launches a bey, Dragoon gives him extra power. When he is running, Dragoon gives him extra speed. There are so many things Tyson hadn't thought about...

The next day was a school day. Tyson was late and was running towards the direction of his school. He would never make it on time. Then he thought about Dragoon. He thought about how Dragoon possibly gives him a boost of power when he least expects it. All of a sudden, Tyson started running Two Times faster than he was before. People were staring at him, they were frightened by his speed. He made it into his school just in time. He was relieved by this, but it was all taken away when he found out that a new member of the school had joined his form-class/home-room... And it was Kai.

Beyblading was very popular with people of this Generation, so he found his classmates playing on a desk. On the desk, was a bowl to prevent the beys from spinning off the table. Tyson was ready to battle next, but then he saw Kai coming as well. His confidence decreased, but he remembered what Kenny said about strategies. He opened his school bag and took his launcher grip, which was attached to a string launcher and an angle compass.
"So we meet again." Kai said positively.
"Yeah, I guess so." replied Tyson,"Oh, and I never got to introduce myself last time. Name's Tyson."
The other classmates eye's glued to the two boys, and the tension in the room was boiling. Kai got out his Evil Dranzer S130FS and Tyson got out his Cyber Dragoon WA130WF. Their fellow classmates were muttering.
"The new guy's kinda cute..."
"Their tracks are the same size!"
"Hey, their clear wheels are wierd... Never seen them before..."
"Do these guys know eachother?"
Tyson flipped his launcher upside-down--
"Three, Two..." While Tyson was saying this, he was concentrating on the angle compass, and flipping his wrist back right side up. When it got to around 150 Degrees X, and 30 Degrees Y, he launched it.
"One!"
Dragoon zoomed at Dranzer and whacked it straight into the track before Kai could respond. Tyson's practising with launching techniques and angles paid off!
Dranzer wobbled a little bit, but went back into a horizontal position.
"Huh, your bey recovered fast!" Tyson said in a baffled way.
"Yeah..." smirked Kai,"My track acts as a shield, and centres the gravity right into the middle of my bey."
"Doesn't matter, Kai. Me hitting our track is the least of your worries."
Dragoon leaned so that it's track was touching the floor. It's WA130 track bounced it up, and then it landed so that it's Cyber Metal wheel clashed, right on Dranzer's clear wheel.
Dranzer counter attacked and smashed into Dragoon.
"I hope you didn't forget my Flat Spike." said Kai.
"Hunh?" Tyson was even more baffled.
"If you push me over, I'll just attack, and you'll have no time to counter-attack."
"Oh, I remember, now. Don't worry, I've made my own special move!"
The other kids were confused, and the room was filled with chatter.
"Special Move!?"
"There's no such thing as a special move!"
"This guy must have hit his head."
"Could he be telling the truth!?"
"The new guy's kinda cute..."
Dragoon put his thumb up, then flipped it upside down.
"Special Move!!" Dragoon started glowing a dark blue colour,"Evolution Storm!"
The room was filled with silence as Cyber Dragoon moved to the centre of the stadium, pushing Evil Dranzer out of the way. Then Cyber Dragoon started creating tons of friction in the centre, while it's RPM raised higher and higher. It then started to create a whirlwind. The windows all opened, and papers were flying out of the room, people's hair was blowing in their faces.
"Dranzer, Attack!" Kai yelled. Dranzer leaned forward to hit Dragoon, but was thrown into the opposite direction by Dragoon's Vacuum and out of the stadium.
"Bam! Poof Poof Poof."
Tyson raised him arm in the air, and Dragoon jumped inside his hand. Even after the battle, the room was silent. It took a while for everyone to get over that battle. Kenny and Andrew walked up to Tyson.
"How'd you do that?" asked Kenny.
"I... Just thought up of it on the spot. I told you I wasn't lying! There's a Dragon inside my bey!

Episode 2. End.

On the next episode of MFB G-Revolution, Tyson enters the training grounds for the Japanese Tournaments where he meets Max, a defence type blader from America. Tyson and Dragoon have a fierce battle against Max and his Draciel. Who will win!?
Cool!
Are you still going to work on your second story?
I hope so, its awesome!!!
Keep up the good work!
sick keep this rewrite the whole series mfb style and youll be well known throughout this site if you rewrit this mfbe style im sure it will be cooler than you last keep up the good work
Sounds good so far. But I have a simple suggestion and I think it will make a better Beyblade for Kenny. (Since I cannot fathom him using Byxis without 230 for some reason)

I built a beyblade using Counter Leone's metal wheel, a Green Aquario wheel, and an M145 track with the obligatory Q tip. (lol, Q-tip)

I discovered that the design is a LOT like what Kenny would use in an MFB.
On a semi-related note, I am going to paint the Green Aquario (Found on Rock Aquario 125SF) wheel a metallic purple, the M145 (Which is one of the least customizable tracks) track dark grey, and the Quake tip metallic green.

(Wtf, I 404'd last edit)

Anyway, there is a story about this design, just to be fair.

Kenny originally used a Clay Wheel for this version of Aquario. He found a flaw with the combo's performance, adding too much recoil. He now uses Counter, which is a very close metal equivalent.

Interesting fact, Counter is actually a collaborated design of Leone and Clay. Just look closer.
I am aware, but just throwing out the similarities of clay.
Episode 3

The next Day, Tyson and Kenny went to the Training grounds of the Japanese Tounament. The stadium was mind-blowing. At the Training grounds, you do not actually have the actual Tournament, you just train in preparation for it. Tyson walked up to a woman who works at the BBA.
"Uh, where do I sign up?" he asked.
"Oh," the woman smiled,"You don't sign up. This time, we've decided that you walk straight in and find someone to battle."
"Cool, thanks." Tyson and Kenny walked inside and saw a huge stadium with about, 120 mini stadiums. Each Stadium had a sign on it. They all said,'The limit of Bladers at a stadium is Five.' That's room for 600 bladers altogether! Tyson was running far to find interesting-looking bladers, but he found none.
"Tysooon!" Kenny moaned,"Look at all these people you're skipping!"
"You just don't get it do ya, Kenny?" laughed Tyson,"I need to find the right one! All this guys are all boasters with carpy combos. I to battle someone who I can have a fun battle with! You can't have a boring Beyblade battle... or it's not Beyblade." Kenny started to slow down. He could not run as fast as Tyson could. Tyson stopped to take hold of Kenny.
"Heh, Nerd." he laughed.
"I have sickle-cell!" Kenny cried. Tyson walked with Kenny instead of running. Tyson may seem like a self-centred brat, but he was really noteworthy for his friends. Tyson then found an interesting-looking boy. He was an American with blonde hair, around Tyson's age. He wore black jeans and a green hoodie, and he stood, searching for people with a black and purple launcher in his hand.
"Hey, you!" Tyson called.
"Who, me?" the boy replied.
"Hi, I'm Tyson. What's up?"
"Just searchin'"
"Forget these guys, I'm a better opponent."
Kenny sighed in the background. He hates it when Tyson boasts, it usually gets them into more trouble than he's asking for.
"Cool. I'm Max, Half Japanese, Half American." Max offered to shake Tyson's hand.
"We can shake hands after we battle." said Tyson. Tyson got out his Cyber Dragoon WA130WF. Max pulled out a Rock Draciel WD145WB.
"Three, Two..." Tyson flipped his hand around,"One!"
The two beys landed into the flat stadium. Draciel zoomed at Dragoon and Pushed it to the edge, like it was nothing.
"Ack!" Tyson underestimated Max,"Dragoon, Move!"
Dragoon quickly saved itself from danger. It the went all the way round in an effort to strike at Draciel.
"Draciel" Max cried,"Lean away!"
Draciel leaned over, and Dragoon hit into it's Track, bouncing off soon after.
"Cyber is not a Metal Wheel I'd recommend..." said Max,"You should get something like Ray..."
"I'll make you eat those words!" said Tyson,"One way..."Dragoon smashed into Dragoon smashed into Draciel,"Or another!!!
Dragoon was pushing Draciel back. It seems that Tyson's anger was giving Dragoon strength. Could it be that when Tyson is angry, Dragoon becomes stronger?
"Interesting..." Max smirked.
"What's so funny?" Tyson asked, curiously.
"You're a bit-beast user, aren't you?"
"A bit-beast?"
"Yes. There is s beast inside of your beyblade."
"Agh--Yeah. How'd you know?"
"My mother does research on bit-beasts. Only beys with beasts inside can respond to their owner. I happen to have one myself!"
Draciel knocked Dragoon high into the air.
"This is my chance..." thought Tyson,"If I do my special move right now, I can win this."
Dragoon was in mid-air, and while it was at the point where it wasn't rising, nor falling, Tyson yelled,"Evolution Storm!"
Tyson knew that since Dragoon was a Wind-Type Bit-Beast, He knew that when Dragoon was in the air, it will be closer to perfection. Dragoon started spinning faster and faster, it was absorbing wind from the air, and from the other bladers that were battling in the same arena. Then it came charging down on Draciel.
"Special Move!" Max cried,"Gravity Contol!"
When Dragoon landed on Draciel, Four Turtle Heads on Draciel's Clear Wheel started moving. The mouths on the Turtle Heads were snapping up and down. They started snapping faster and faster, until they were snapping about 1000 times a millisecond. This caused the whole bey to vibrate like mad, and launch Dragoon into the air. Dragoon strangely just smashed onto the stadium floor and started skidding across.
"What the--!?" Tyson yelled.
"Draciel, when doing it's special move can distort the gravity of the area around it." laughed Max.
"Go, Dragoon! Hit his track!"
"Bad mistake, Tyson!"
Dragoon smashed into Draciel's Track and went straight through. It was as if they did not even touch, then Draciel smashed Dragoon and drilled it down. Dragoon was low on stamina.
"No..."thought Tyson,"I cannot lose! If I lose now, I will never be good enough to enter this tournament!"
Dragoon's stamina was decreasing. Tyson was desperate to win.
"Dragoon!" Tyson yelled. All of a sudden, Dragoon's track started glowing, and spinning really fast in a left direction, then it gained more and more stamina. It then dashed up into the air, blasting Draciel out of the stadium.
"What was that?" asked Max, in a surprised way,"You-You were about to lose!"
Tyson stared into the sky,"Yeah... I don't know." He continued staring.
"What's wrong?"
"It... hasn't come down yet..."
They all stared into the sky, hoping to see Dragoon fallling when a small meteor crashed onto the ground. Frightened, Tyson talk a small step towards it. He picked it up, but something was strangely different. It's metal wheel was more jagged and blue.
"What happened to the Metal Wheel!?" Tyson screamed,"Did it burn!?"
Kenny walked up to him to see.
"Uh... It looks more jagged than usual, it probably did get burnt."
"Ahhh... Now I gotta buy a new Cyber Wheel."
"I don't think this is the case, Tyson."
"Wha--?"
"The three wings on the metal wheel are identical, all the marks and protrusions... This couldn't be a mere burn..."
"So you're saying...?"
"Your Metal wheel was probably upgraded!"
"No way!!"
"This is no longer the Cyber Metal wheel..."
Kenny got out his laptop and scanned the new wheel. He had some next-gen technology inside of it. The scanner turned red. The laptop started rebooting, then it said:
"Unknown Virus. Computer must Reboot."
"Aagh!" Kenny screamed.
The computer randomly rebooted extremely fast. It then restored all of the programs that were open. Then it opened the scanner.
"No threat found. New wheel recognised as Storm. Storm has more jagged edges, and is more considerable for smash-attack than Cyber. Storm is a decent attack wheel."
The three teens stared at the laptop screen in awe. Presumably for different reasons.
"Decent!?" asked Tyson,"DECENT!? I did all that with Cyber, and now you're saying stom is Decent!?"
"Shut up, Tyson." replied Kenny,"Anyway, good things like this may keep happening."
"You mean my Metal Wheel will continue to upgrade?"
"Yeah, and not only your Metal Wheel. Maybe even Dragoon's other parts."
"Hm... so this new bey is Storm Dragoon WA130WF."
Max shook Tyson's hand and smiled."That is the power of the bit-beast."
3 days left until the tournament. Who will Tyson meet?

Episode 3. End.

In the next episode of MFB G-Revolution, Tyson discovers Ray, a runaway boy from China. Ray has many masked rogues on his tail, and Tyson is prepared to aid him in his quest to escape from their grip. Soon after, Tyson finds that Ray is also a blader, and challenges him to a battle!
i like it, but i was expecting draciel to have rock as its metal wheel
Nice work, if you can, would you draw the characters?
Sure. You think I should give them different designs from their originals?
(Nov. 25, 2010  12:11 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i like it, but i was expecting draciel to have rock as its metal wheel

Why?
because draciel and rock are similar in shape, and both are supposed be good for defence but in real life they have high recoil
Well, you've got me there. It's just that Rock has been over-used and I wanted to try something new. I may change it when I see if Rock or Grand is better to use...
Episode 4

Tyson lay in his bed, staring at the newly evolved Storm Dragoon WA130WF. He heard footsteps coming up from the corridor. He knew it was his grandfather. As soon as the old man came around the corner, Tyson leaped out of his bed and threw a kick at him. His grandfather grabbed his foot and dropped him on the floor.
"The element of surprise ain't an element of surprise if the opponent knew you were comin'!" his grandfather said in a hip-hop voice,"Well, you tried. At this rate, you'll be a number one karate master! You go, have a bath and chill wit' yo buds."
"Okay, gramps." Tyson replied. He went to bath and get ready. When he finished, his grandpa laughed,
"Make sure you brush yo teeth, or yo friends won't like you!"
"Yeah, yeah... I did." Tyson grabbed his bey and gear. He walked out the door and smiled at his grandfather on the way. He was bursting to go to the park, so he could show off Storm Dragoon to his friends. Then a boy bumped into him, knocking him onto the floor. Tyson looked up and saw a boy sweating. He looked like he was in a hurry.
"Sorry!" the boy said.
"Uh..." Tyson tried not to blast at him with anger,"It's okay. What's wrong?"
"I'm being chased. Could you help me?"
"Sure, follow me!" Tyson ran around the corner and found a row of small, poor apartments. He ran past them and found one with a large bin.
"Get in here!" he demanded.
"Is that hygienic?" the boy asked.
"Everything in here is wrapped with bags, there's no dirt." Tyson carried the boy up the bin and threw him in. He closed the lid of the bin, then sat on it. He then got out his beyblade and disassembled it, so that it would look like he was making a combo and not hiding anyone.
Three Chinese men ran around the corner. They all had police suits, but not familiar ones. They marched to Tyson.
"Have you seen a boy wearing a white, sleeveless hoodie and blue shorts anywhere?"
Tyson put on a fake, baffled face, he was good at it because he was baffled most of the time, anyway.
"No. I haven't. I may have seen someone running though..."
"What direction did they go?"
"The person ran too fast for me to see what they looked like, but they went in the direction to the right of where you were running to."
"Thank you, young man!" They ran away.
When Tyson thought they were far enough, he opened the big bin and helped the boy out.
"By the way, it's Tyson."
"Thanks," said the boy,"I'm Ray. I wish there was some way I could repay you."
"No, no." replied Tyson,"It's fine. What was going on?"
"I am a blader from China, but I got bored and tired of my team, so I ran away."
"You're a blader?"
"Yes, anyway, I ran onto a boat going to Japan and hid in the storage section. Unfortunately, the police found me getting off and chased me all the way here."
"Wow, that's a long place to run!"
"Not really, the dock isn't very far from here."
"Oh... Well I guess that means you're gonna be staying in Japan for a while, huh?"
"Yeah..."
"Why did you get bored of them?"
"Well, we lived in a small mountain villiage, so there wasn't any TV or video games, so most of our spare time was devoted to Beyblading."
"And so?"
"I don't think I belonged with them. They were boring and rubbish at blading. I, however am good at blading."
"So, where's your bey?"
"Right here!" Ray brought out a lovely black and red bey.
"Nice! I have Storm Dragoon WA130WF. It's got a bit-beast."
"Cool! I also have a bit-beast! Say hello to Ray Driger D125SF!"
"Okay, get ready..."
"No. We must not battle here. It is unsafe and I may be found."
"True say... I have an Idea!"
Tyson lead Ray to Kenny's house and explained everything to him.
"Well..." moaned Kenny,"My old man isn't home, I guess it's fine." Kenny got out a flat stadium, with 7cm high walls and wide gaps. Ray and Tyson got out their gear. Ray had a string launcher, for extra stamina and speed.
"Three, Two, One..." Tyson used his regular launching technique, flipping his bey into an angle and launching it.
The two bey's ran around the edges of the stadium. It seemed as if Ray Driger was chasing Storm Dragoon, and hit into it. Then Dragoon used the hit to gain extra speed and zoomed all around the stadium and back to hit Driger. Driger bounced off of a wall and smashed onto Dragoon's Clear Wheel. When Dragoon leaned back, due to the hit, Driger zoomed into Dragoon's Track.
"Final Attack!" Tyson yelled. Dragoon's Track spun in a left Direction to absorb the hit. The same move it used on Draciel before it upgraded.
"Hunh?" Ray asked, confused,"Why would you call it Final Attack if it's not an Attack and it's not final?"
"I dunno..." replied Tyson.
Dragoon was back on it's feet, then it continued spinning from the edge to the centre, in a circle shape. Stealing Driger's Stamina each time.
"Wait!" cried Tyson,"I remember now! I call it that because it is good for ending the battle, because the anti-clockwise rotation of Dragoon's Track steals your stamina, and even more stamina when you hit into the Track."
"Okay, then," said Ray,"Then I will avoid hitting your Track!"
"But your bey's shorter than mine, every time Dragoon leans back you'll just hit into the Track anyway..."
Ray ignored the comment and pointed forward. All of a sudden, Driger zoomed to the stadium wall, scraped itself against it with it's Defence125 Track and Metal Wheel, and bounced off, high into the air.
"Special Move! Thunder Slash!" Driger's Track and Bottom glowed blue with electricity while the bey's stamina increased, and all of a sudden. The bey forced itself downward, and on top of Dragoon. After spinning on top of Dragoon for a few seconds, the friction became so powerful, that Driger bounced off, then it Zoomed back down, smashing downwards on Dragoon's Clear and Metal Wheels. Dragoon was cracking.
"Tyson!" Kenny cried,"Dragoon is breaking, if you don't be careful, it may be beyond compare!"
Driger zoomed to Dragoon.
"Aha!" laughed Tyson,"Trying to attack me head to head!?"
"Nope." smirked Ray,"Lean, Driger!" Driger leaned over, then smashed into Dragoon, but continued pushing against it."Because of the shape of my bey, it can lift up other beys!" Driger seemed to grab Dragoon by the Metal Wheel and throw it up into the air.
"You will not win this, Tyson!" cried Ray.
"No..." mumbled Tyson,"No. I can't lose this battle, If I wanna win the tournament."
Tyson gave Ray a thumbs up, then flipped it upside-down."It's over for you."
Tyson closed his eyes and focused. Then he re-opened them. Judging by the angle of Dragoon, he could make a vacuum in a downward direction to destroy Driger.
"C'mon, Dragoon! Final Attack!" Due to Tyson's beyspirit, WA130 was spinnning faster than ever, and crashed down onto the stadium, then it started zooming around. It was somehow stealing Driger's stamina without even touching it."Evolution Storm!!" Tyson yelled. Dragoon bashed Driger out of the centre and concentrated all of it's weight and spin into the very centre whilst it's track was spinning left."Use all of your power!!"Dragoon was creating a vacuum so powerful, that it made a loud noise.
"Aghh!" cried Ray,"My ears!" Dragoon's vacuume started lifting up objects and throwing cupboards across the room.
"My room!" Kenny screamed,"Tyson, stop this!"
Tyson exhaled a deep sigh. It was happening again. The same thing that happened in school in his battle with Kai. His special move, Evolution Storm had gone out of control.
Just then, Kenny was lifted up into the air."AAAAAAGH!!"
Tyson tried to touch Dragoon, but it was too powerful for him to even get close to. He knew that if he touched it, he would have been badly injured as well. Luckily, Dragoon started cracking more and more, then it went off balance and zoomed all around the stadium. The stadium flew into the air and landed on the ground again. Both beys were KO'd.
Ray sat on the floor with a shocked expression on his face. He then raised his arm.
"I give up, Dragoon is the most powerful Bit-Beast. But I recommend you become a better blader before you enter the tournament..."
"What!?" Tyson asked, furiously.
"Look, Tyson. We both know that you don't know how to control Dragoon. We also don't want everyone in the arena to get killed by an out of control spinning top. You are obviously not a good blader if you can't even control the beast inside."
Tyson clenched his fist, ready to punch something, then he picked up his cracked beyblade.
"Gimme that!" Kenny yelled while he snatched the broken Dragoon out of Tyson's hands,"I'll fix it. But Ray, where are you going to stay? I assume you have no home in this country."
"Uh, I was thinking I might be able to stay at one of your houses..."
Tyson looked at Ray,"Cool. You can stay at mine. My gramps won't mind, but you must stay in the bin."
Ray put on a horrible expression.
"I'm only joking, Ray. I have a double-bunk bed."
"Oh," he replied,"Then why didn't we battle in your house in the first place?"
"Because I wanted to stay near Kenny just in case anything breaks." Tyson laughed.
"Oh," grinned Kenny,"Speaking of which, you're gonna clean up my room before you leave."
The three laughed at this statement, and now Tyson has three new rivals.

Episode 4. End.

In the next episode of MFB G revolution, there are two days left until the Tournament. Everyone is getting pumped, and bladers are showing no mercy. Kenny, Tyson Max and Ray form a mini-team called the Metal-Fighters because the commotion is getting to much for one man to handle. As a group, they defeat many foes, but come across Kai's new team, the Blade-Breakers. The teams have a battle royal, but who will reign victorious?
Episode 5 - Part One

There are two days left until the Tourny. Tyson, Ray, Max and Kenny and Andrew all met up with each other at the park. Andrew was showing off his new combo.
"See, my new Balance Combo rocks! Tornado Gill 230RF!" he boasted.
"Are you crazy?" Tyson replied,"That's not even healthy!"
"What do you mean!? Thi-This is awesome!"
"No, it isn't. 85 would be a much better track!"
"Why don't you test me out!?"
"Why not!?"
They began to argue like 5 year olds. Kenny interrupted and pushed them apart.
"Hey, guys! I think I have an Idea!"
"What!?" Tyson yelled.
"I think that we all wanna win the Japanese Tournament, so I think that if we create a team, we can all become more famous, and hopefully--"
"If we all win our parts of the Tournament, we can form a team! Dickenson said that there will be five blocks, and the winners of each block will form a team of five! We can enter different blocks and become the champions!"
"Uhhh... Yeah, that."
Andrew folded his arms and said,
"I don't wanna be a part of your carping team!!"
"Hey!" Kenny replied,"No need for the extreme language!"
Andrew walked off in search for a new team.
"Hmph!" Tyson coughed,"We don't need him!"
"But woe will be our fifth member?" Kenny replied.
"Uhh... I don't know... Kai?"
"But I thought you hate him!"
"I've settled my score wit' him! I no longer have a grudge against him."
"We don't know where he lives. . ."
"But we can find him!"
Tyson grabbed his bike and rode off. The others followed on their own bikes, except for Ray, who did not possess one.
Tyson carelessly rode around town in search for Kai's home. This was pointless, because there was no way you could tell where someone lives just by looking at a row of houses. There was a kitten on the floor, in the middle of the pathway. Tyson went out of control and tried to swerve around, but the breaks weren't strong enough and the tyres had low friction. Just then, a figure ran passed and grabbed the kitten just in time. Tyson's bike spun around and he crashed into a brick wall. Tyson's vision was blurred, but then he noticed that the kitten's saviour was Kai.
"Kai...Kai!!!" Tyson exclaimed. Tyson struggled his way out of his former position, but when he was stable on his feet, Kai was gone. Max, Ray and Kenny caught up with Tyson.
"What happened?" Kenny asked.
"Ugh... Ow..." Tyson whimpered,"Uh I saw Kai. But-But he's gone now. Yeah."
"Where did you see him?"
"Just where you're standing, but he must've ran away."
"Are you sure about tha--"
"Yes, I'm sure!!! Stop interrogating me!"
Tyson got out his light launcher and his angle compass-equipped grip.
"Come out, Kai!!"
Tyson stood, breathing heavily whilst holding his launcher. His cap wasn't properly fitted onto his head. Then he put his launcher down and walked away. He was desperate to win the tournament.
"My Dad owns a bey store. Let's go there." said Max, trying to change the subject. The four walked to Max's house. The front was a store, but the back was a house.
Tyson cheered up a little. He found a new bottom called XF. It stood for Extreme Flat. Tyson's WF stood for Wide Flat.
"Can I buy XF, please?"
Max's Dad smiled.
"No need to talk to me so formally, you are Max's friend. Anyway, sure. Take it for free."
"Thanks, sir!"
"No need to call me sir, Call me Mick!"
"Whatever you say, Mick!"
Tyson took off his WF and sold it to the Store. He then replaced it with XF.
"Haha! Storm Dragoon WA130XF!" Tyson boasted,"What a combo! Right, Kenny...!?"
Silence.
"Kenny?"
Tyson, Ray and Max all turned around. Kenny was gone. They were sure he was with them a second ago.
"Let's go and see if he's at the park." Max insisted.
"No." said Tyson,"He won't be there. You guys go to the park, I'll go to his house and catch up with you guys."
Tyson walked with his bike to Kenny's house. He knocked on the door. He waited for half a minute, and then it opened.
"Can I help you, Tyson?" asked Kenny, with a smile on his face.
"Uh, why'd you just leave us like that?" Tyson asked, curiously.
"I'm making my own bey. And I need to concentrate. Bye!"
Kenny attempted to close the door, but Tyson held it open.
"Why don't you show me?"
"Because you're too much of a distraction. You'll destroy everything."
"No I wont!"
Tyson pushed through and ran up to Kenny's room, looking at a whole load of messed up parts. Kenny followed him up.
"What are these!?" Tyson asked.
"They're my new parts for my new bey." Kenny replied, quietly.
"Why are you making a bey?"
"Duh!! Because I'm entering the Tournament!"
"Yeah, but what about your old bey?"
"Look, Tyson. If I'm gonna enter this tournament, I've gotta have an awesome bey!"
"Okay. So tell me about your new parts."
"Sure... I'll start from the top. The face is a pictue of a frog, and inside the face is the Bit-Beast, Einstein."
"I didn't know that the beasts were inside the face!"
"Well, now you do. The Clear Wheel is a triangular shape, and at each corner there is a frog head. The Metal Wheel is also Triangular, and is very jagged with three heads on each corner. This produces some recoil, but I'll get to why it does so later. The track is a large one, with a mechanism inside. So when hit, the mechanism causes the bey to bounce up and hopefully smash onto the opposing bey with the metal wheel. The Bottom is a thick Semi-Flat."
"Wow, you made it all in one day?"
"No. I've been doing this for weeks now, but I think it's done now."
Kenny enforced the mechanisms of the Track together. Then he assembled the bey.
"Hey," laughed Tyson,"How about you test it out with Storm Dragoon?"
"Uhh..." replied Kenny,"No. I wanna test a more suitable opponent, I don't want to go against a strong opponent straight away."
"Oh. sure, Kenny."
Kenny and Tyson left the house. They went with their bikes to the park, where they met Ray and Max. Just then, a group of five bladers walked around the corner. . .

Episode 5 - Part One. End.