Night Story 1: Western Metal Fight

keep making this, kenta can't die in your story!!!!!!!!!
(Dec. 19, 2010  10:54 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: sorry but i gingka's eyes, a line says "he pooped his head out"

Haha, I'll leave it there for comedic purposes.

(Dec. 19, 2010  11:15 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: keep making this, kenta can't die in your story!!!!!!!!!

I hope he wont. He's only a weird kid.
tommy what about his spin track and peformence tip
Episode 5

In Ginga's Eyes

I was against a boy with jeans and a hoodie. His hoodie had blue army designs all over it. His gunner looked like a sniper rifle with a string attached to it. Where was everyone getting these strings from?
He had a lollipop in his mouth, but funnily, he wasn't sucking it. He was acting like it was a cigarette. A red dot shot out of his gunner, and it made me jump.
"Putting track in inner mode..." he mumbled,"Circle pattern while using the sliding shoot will knock him off balance on first the clash, and hopefully knock him out of the stadium in the second clash. If Plan A doesn't work, Blan B is to defend by switching to outer mode and jumping my way through. Hmm. Plan C... There is a small dent in the stadium. Could it be from skateboarding or blading? If his bey's bottom gets stuck, I will have the upper hand. I can lure him in by jumping near the dent, and then smash him out once he's stuck..."
He sounded like he was making a plan to defeat me.
"Three, Two, One... Goooooo Shoot!"
We both pulled our triggers, and as soon as my our beys hit the ground, they bided their energy, moving back slowly... and then attacked with full power. His bey knocked mine slightly off balance. His bey then looped again and smashed mine up into the air. Wind Pegasis pounced by the edge and fell back in.
"Wind Pegasis has a Rubber Bottom! The friction is stopping you from knocking it out!" I boasted.
"Rubber, Shmubber!" the boy replied,"Outer Mode!!"
All of a sudden, his bey started bouncing up and down. It smashed onto one side of Pegasis' Clear Wheel, then went under the side that was tilted. When it bounced once more, Pegasis was thrown high into the sky.
"Wind Capricorne M145Q, the ultimate Attack bey!" he chanted.
"145!?" I replied,"That's too high for an Attack Type!"
"Heh, but my track has a gimmick, y'see... It can move!"
"No way!"
"Special Move! Screw Upper!!"
Wind Capricorne zoomed to the center of the stadium, and a bey this hyper, staying in one spot was bad. The bey started rattling crazily, then it shot up into the sky. I soon noticed that Capricorne was covered in dust. It caused dust to form around it, and was using it as a shield when attacking my bey. When his bey clashed into mine, all the dust dispersed and an 'explosion' caught everyone's attention.
"Special Move! Screw Smasher!"
"What!?" I cried,"You have another special move?"
Wind Pegasis fell from the sky, and plummeted into the stadium with low stamina, then Wind Capricorne slapped itself onto Pegasis' Face. The Horns on Capricorne's Clear Wheel flipped up and threw Pegasis out of the stadium.
I was ashamed. This was the first tournament, and I'd already lost. How could I ever hope of defeating him? And the only way to get a Metal Wheel is by competing in these Tournaments... I returned to my seat. I wanted to watch the rest of the tournament to see any other good bladers... and I found some.
Two bladers were battling. One had an Attack Type and the other was a Balance Type. The owner of the Balance Type spun his with his hand, yet he still won. Both beys were spinning right, how could he steal spin? The battle after was weird. Some mysterious guy's bey was shooting out metal balls. Whenever the opposing bey hit into it's track, it would shoot out metal balls from the track to defend itself.

All these people had better beys than I did. But the round that struck me the most, was the final match of the day. His bey was an Attack Type, It was rotating left, the clear wheel had three dragon heads and once it defeated a bey, that bey turned grey... It was absorbing power from other beyblades. I looked up at the owner of this powerful bey, and I was boiling with anger.

Episode 5. End.
keep doing this it is awesome.
i love this night! can i help with it if you need help? i just really like this story! my fave...
Thanks. By the way, the one who beat the other bey with his hand is your character.
awesome! that sounds great! i mean hand? that's epic! or does he just not have a launcher? lol!
He has a launcher, it's the Healing track. I thought that the Healing track can somehow spin in the opposite direction than the other bey, causing it to steal spin from it.
that it has a gyro inside that spins the opposite way by creating a vaccum that spins the other way? is that a good idea? so is the launcher the spin track? cause that's what it sounds like...
I love this story. It makes me wanna be a Cowboy! Please keep making this. Make the next episode about Kenta! Grin
Man, this one's awesome. I kinda thought the idea would be weird, but you pulled it off perfectly!
Your the reason I write stories, Even though mine are cheesy.