Night Story 1: Western Metal Fight

Random Idea that popped into my head. (Their Clear Wheels have abilities)

Don't worry, I'll be updating on all of my stories.

Episode 1

The roads were dusty and the air was moist. The sky was a fading orange and vegetation was out of sight. Down the road - the long, dirty road - there was a weak sandstorm. Out of the sandstorm emerged a figure. A figure, not of a man, but of a boy. A boy with long jeans, an armed belt and a scarf. He also had a cowboy hat, which obscured most of his head. The boy walked forth and saw a rusty sign that said "New Bey Town".
"Heh," he laughed,"Not very new to me."
He continued to walk until he found himself in front of a bar. The bar also had a sign on the top, that said "The Red Bull". Next to it was a Graffiti Bull. The boy walked in. The doors made a loud noise, so every soul inside turned to look at him. He walked past them and sat on one of the front chairs of the bar, right in front of the cashier. She had a disturbed look on her face.
"You must be a pretty bad man..." she coughed,"To walk into this town and sit at the very front of the bar."
The boy looked up at the cashier, his face was lifted at an angle where his eyes where visible.
"Does this chair have a name on it?" he asked.
"So it doesn't," she replied,"But only a top man can sit here. Just look at everyone else."
The boy turned around and looked at the residents of the town. They were all around the middle and back of the pub, staring at the boy like an enemy army. It was then that the boy noticed that he was the only one at the front.
"Hmph," he smirked,"I guess I'm the only person with guts."
"Or, maybe..." the cashier replied,"You're just stupid."
"Is that how it is?"
"Yeah, and when Benkei finds you around here, it ain't gonna be pretty."
"And who's he?"
"Only the son of Mr. Hanawa. The most feared peron around."
"Oh?"
"Only highly respected or rich people can sit here. Move. Your. Butt."
"And if I don't?"
All of a sudden, everyone in the pub stood up. Then a big kid walked through the door.
"Hey," the cashier whispered,"If you don't stand, you're asking for a beating!"
The kid walked in and stopped at the front. He said down. Everyone else sat at the same time.
"Hello, Madoka." he said.
"Hello, Benkei! G'Mornin'!" the cashier said.
The boy put on a shocked expression,"Madoka...?" he thought. Benkei turned around to look at the boy.
"Who're you? Never seen you around here."
"Who wants to know?" the boy replied.
"I ain't playin' games. What's yer name!?"
"Ginga."
"This is the front. Go."
"No."
"HA! The new kid wants to get brave, huh?"
"I don't think you want to fight me."
"Oh, we don't fight in New Bey Town! We discovered these li'l things called Beyblades."
"I don't mind beating you. I happen to have one myself."
Benkei stood up and looked down at Ginga. His face turned red with embarrassment. No-one had ever stood up to him before.
"Oh yeah!?" he yelled.
"Yeah." Ginga replied.
"What you got!?"
"Wind Pegasis 105HF."
"Nice... But I highly doubt you can beat Mad Bull H145SD."
"Haha. You don't know much, do you?"
"How about a bet. If I win this little fancy battle, you go to the back... No! You leave this town."
"I'm okay wit' that. But when I win, you must join me."
"Join you!? What are you blabbin' about!?"
"I'm on a Journey to find someone. I win, you follow me in that Journey."
"Ha! Let's go!"
Benkei walked out of the pub. Out into the hot street. Ginga followed, as the residents stared at him, with angry faces. When Benkei saw Ginga come out, he got out his gunner. It was like a string gun, but for beys. Ginga also got out a gunner, but with no string attached.
"Three, Two, One... Go Shoot!"
Two spinning tops shot out of their gunners. But they weren't ordinary tops. These had Holy Beasts inside of them. Legend has it that the Twin Towers were destroyed by a Storm Capricorne M145Q. They even say that Moses split the ocean in half with a Mercury Anubis 85XF!
Ginga's bey, Wind Pegasis 105HF zoomed around, whilst Mad Bull H145SD stayed stationary. Wind Pegasis shot at Mad Bull.
"See?" Ginga smirked,"That's the power of my Bey!"
"Wipe that smirk off your dirty face!" Benkei yelled.
Mad Bull bounced back, but counter-attacked whilst leaning forward, knocking Wind Pegasis into the air. Pegasis retaliated and it's HF Bottom caused it to zoom off with low stability. It started to float in the air whilst dashing towards Mad Bull.
"Special Move!" Benkei cried,"Mad Horn Uppercut!" Mad Bull dug into the ground and smashed upwards from beneath the floating Wind Pegasis. Wind Pegasis was sky-high and rising higher.
"Haha," Benkei laughed,"Prepare to leave New Bey Town!"
Pegasis was in the air, when the wings on it's Clear Wheel opened up and started fluttering. Then it zoomed down with 100% speed and control.
"Special Move!" Ginga yelled,"Wind Shot!"
When Ginga finished saying this, a blue ray shot down on Mad Bull from the sky. All the dust from that spot dispersed and both bladers where blinded. When the dust cleared, Mad Bull was found on the floor, motionless while Pegasis circled around it. Benkei stared at the ground in horror.
"Where was I?" Ginga laughed as he picked up Wind Pegasis 105HF,"Oh yeah! We had a bet!!"
"But..." Benkei cried,"I can't join you on your Journey! I can't leave this town and my dad!"
"It's not like you had any friends. Every one feared and respects you, but do they really like you?"
"Madoka likes me!!"
"That's one girl. Oh, wait! I have business with her, too. She's the main reason I came here."
Ginga walked into the bar, and everyone clapped with Joy. Madoka walked up to Ginga.
"Wow," she said,"You've got guts, standing up to Benkei and defeating him at what he loves most."
"I guess that means I have a spot at the front, no?"
"Heh."
"Anyway, The main reason I came here is because I was told that you're good at fixing beys. I need Pegasis to be fixed."
"Sure. Anything for the person who beat Benkei. But it will take a while, so I suggest you stay in this town until I'm done."
Ginga gave Madoka Wind Pegasis for maintenance, then he sat at the front, where he belonged.

Episode 1. End.
keep going, I want to see how this turns out
Nice story. I'm going to make my own. I have Characters and beyblades posted, but you can add your own ideas.

WordsPOSTPOSTPOST
can i be in? but with a different character to Arix?
awesome here it is...

name: Faust

appearance: a bit like faust from shaman king but with no lipstick and no grey chest, and only 16 years old, very calm and never looses his cool, training to be a medic.

Bey:Medic Knight H145WD, Medic is a jagged balance ( literal) wheel that is a bit like killer or thermal, but the spikes are going the opposite way. Knight is a sort of armour looking clear wheel that has 3 shields pointing out over the metal wheel and has three metal bulbarins in the opposite places, which keeps it balanced when spinning, and it has celtic designs on it. the actual wheel is white, with green markings. H145 is Healing which can create a special frequeny when spinning that increases the rotation speed of beys close enough to it, nd can also be used in real life to help heal internal damage and keep a heart beating. WD is simple and is the same as earth eagles, it does the same performance as it...

special move: Ultimate rotation saber! the bey spins at an amazing speed and the spirit of a kknight wearing full armour comes out and is wearing a green cape and the armour has green markings, and it draws out an awesome massive sword and it runs at the opponents spirit and cuts through it.

got the name off shaman king...
ah mines is
Name: Dragath
Apperence: Dark and shady guy wears a sand yellow robe has a pet raven about 21 years old
Bey: Aglie Sniper BS145 RL
Aglie is a metal wheel simaler to posion but the claws can move like c145 and can pick up pebbles and fling them at beys, if the pebbles are in Aglie long enogh they turn to sand and makes a sand screen
Sniper is a clear wheel that resembles a sniper's scope
BS145(ball shooter)can shoot 3 metal balls
RL (re load) useing the unique shape of this bottom it can send the metal balls flying back up to the track thus reloading it ,can also send pebbles at Aglie
Specail move : Hidden Fury , the bey makes a sand screen blocking the view of other beys then shoots the metal balls one by one first destabliseing it ,the second send it flying straght up, the third KOing it
Can I be kinda of a towns sherrif guy? My bey will be meteo Perseus ch85lrf. U can make him whatever age u want and my launcher looks like a gun and has a trigger. And my personality is very aggressive
this is a quite interesting story

you can use any character i have made so far if you like
This is good
u can use my character too! i like your stories
Episode 2

"Hello people. This is the 4o'clock news and probably one of the most exciting episodes you'll ever see, unless a dinosuar comes to town!"

A crowd of people watched the news at the pub in a small television. Ginga was at the front and had a good view.

"Fellow Bladers, we at the city have created a new type of wheel. It is called the Metal Wheel. These Light Wheels you possess are weak and plastic, but we've decided that a Metal Wheel would be much smarter. However, only bladers good enough to use these should receive these, for these are very powerful and dangerous. So we've set out a few tournaments and gatherings so that the winners of these tournaments may gain a metal wheel. Furthermore, we have created new Tracks and Bottoms, like RF. RF stands for Rubber Flat. It was made to be a better version of Flat. While it may not have as much Stamina, it's Attack power is proven to be better than Flat and it will grip onto the stadium, making it a hard bottom to defeat. We have also created the SD. It stands for Semi-Defence and will make sure that your bey keeps on spinning. It's supposed to be a better version of Sharp, so all you Sharp users, watch out! Another Bottom, ES, standing for Eternal Sharp is an awesome Stamina Bottom. It's better than Sharp and it has a free-spinning tip, allowing it to maintain Stamina when being hit. Also, our new tracks include 85, GB145 and SW145 are sure to make you buzzing, as well. 85 is 0.85 centimetres! Can you believe that! You'll get some awesome smash attack with that! Next, GB145 stands for Gravity Bowl. It's a Bowl, with two Metal Balls inside. If a bey with this Track spins, the metal balls will go to the edges of the bowl, and provide good defence to medium and high attackers. Switch 145 has two modes, Attack and Defence.
Those are not the only new parts, so watch out!"

The pub was left astounded by this news, as the how town were bladers. Instantly, a few people left the pub to go and train for upcoming tournaments. Ginga turned his head swiftly to Madoka's, they glared at eachother and then Ginga turned to a young teen next to him.
"Hey, you're sitting at the front." Ginga said, surprised.
The person didn't reply. Ginga could tell the gender of this person, for they had a ragged, Orange scarf, and long, Seaweed Green hair. Ginga thought of this person like an opposite of him. Ginga had a bright, white scarf with wing shapes on the ends, but the teen had a long, orange scarf. It had rips and Jagged edges. But very neatly, in a strange sort of writing, it said 'C.A.N.C.E.R.". Ginga's hair was raised up and bright red, whilst that teen's hair was all over his face, and dark green.
"Oh," laughed Madoka,"Don't worry, that's Tetsuya."
"What?" asked Ginga.
"He's earned that spot, when the Ruffianz came, he fought them off."
"The Ruffians?"
"Oh, I've not yet told you. They're a group of Bladers, a typical bully gang. No need to beat around the bush."
"..."
"They call themselves the Ruffianz, with a 'Z' at the end. Last time they came, Tetsuya showed them his bey and they haven't been 'ere in a while."
"So, they're history?"
"Nope. Those guys surely aren't. They always come back."
Ginga turned to Tetsuya to talk to him.
"Wow, you must have an amazing bey."
"..." No reply, again.
"Can I see it?"
"..."
Madoka interrupted their conversation with a frown.
"He don't talk much. He had a bad past and he became pretty antisocial with people. The only things he speaks to are..."
"Imaginary friends?" Ginga asked.
"Crabs."
"Crabs?"
"Crabs."
An quiet voice peeped through.
"Crabs aren't things."
"Hm?" said Ginga,"Oh, now you're talkin'."
"Crabs are people too."
"Yyyyeah..."
"But crabs are better than people, crabs don't leave you behind."
"Are you okay...?"
"Crabs are always there for you. That's why I won't lose my Mad Cancer..."
Tetsuya flipped a bey with a pale, skinny hand. It was a nice crimson colour, and looked very polished, as if he looked after it more than he looked after himself.
"Hmph." sighed Ginga,"I had a bad past too. My father was killed. A very dangerous man with a dangerous bey killed him. That's why I'm on a Journey to find him and take him down."
"Well," said Tetsuya,"Me and my 'friend'..." When Tetsuya said 'friend', he put up two fingers like a crab,"were blading. We were best buddies, or I thought..."
"What happened?"
"A Ruffian came, and asked which one of us were Echizen. Echizen was the name of my friend. So, I stood up and said that I was Echizen, and so he said that he wanted something from Echizen and if he won a battle against him, he'd crush his bey. So we battled, and he destroyed my Mad Cancer when he won. He crushed it with a giant foot and then beat me up. Then I noticed that Echizen was gone. I risked my life for him, but he ran away!" Tetsuya slammed the table,"So from that day, I trained and trained, then got my revenge on both of them. I made friends with crabs and then used my crab army to... hurt... them."
Tetsuya burst with a crooked sounding laugh.
"Crab army?" Ginga asked,"You're kidding."
Tetsuya stood up and said,"Here they come now."
"Your 'army'?"
"No, the Ruffianz."
Out the door, a two figures could be seen walking towards the pub. One was a tall figure, with gravity-defying hair, the other was a fairly short one with fast moving legs. They were still to far away to see their faces, you couldn't even see any features at that matter. Once they came by the door, the tall figure gave a powerful kick that swung the door all the way around and it smashed when it hit the wall.
"What do you want, Ruffian!?" yelled Madoka, leaping out of the front cashier area.
"Hah," replied the tall one,"We only came... for a beer..."
They could be seen more clearly now. They both had green hair, but were different in their own ways. The tall one had long, brown boots and ripped, beige trousers. He wore a navy blue hoodie, and a slim, jagged, armless coat over it. It looked more like he ripped the arms off. His face was scarred. Both eyes had a scar in the shape of a cross beneath them. His teeth were very sharp and white. His hair was very spiky, and he had a pony tail, being leashed by a thin rubber band.

However, the small one looked less intimidating... But 'Never Judge a Book by it's Cover' as the saying goes. He had considerably lighter hair. It was a grassy green and he looked like an intelligent kid. He had a T-shirt that was yellow, and had a red stripe through it. He wore blue short jeans. The went down to his knees. He had two socks, a red and a yellow one. The red one was more 'pulled up' then the yellow.

Both boys had strange marks tattooed onto their arms. The tall one had a Tattoo of a Lion with a crown on it's head. Beside the Lion were the letters 'LEO' in thick bubble writing. The short one had a tattoo of two eyes. They were very angry looking eyes, and one eye had an arrow going through it, making it look like a bow. Above the eyes, it said 'SGTO'.

Tetsuya instantly stood up and flipped out his gunner, and the two Ruffianz responded with similar actions, as if they knew Tetsuya's face. Ginga looked at Tetsuya's gunner. He saw it was a left shooting one, but kept quiet. All three of them pulled their triggers and three beys shot at each other. They bounced off and landed on the floor, and all the people inside exited the bar. Ginga and Madoka felt more comfortable inside. Madoka put on some sort of visor, and it started downloading data.
"What is that?" Ginga asked.
"It's a bey-scanner." replied Madoka,"It allows me to see what parts and capabilities a bey has. The tall guy's bey is Clay Leone 145WB. Clay is a Defence Wheel and Wide Ball is a very good Defence Bottom. It's Offensive and Defensive at the same time!"
"And the little guy?"
"He has Heat Sagittario C145S. Heat is a Stamina Wheel and Claw is a great Track. It's very Defensive and is good for absorbing hits from low attackers!"
"What about Crab Freak?"
"Your so called 'Crab Freak' has Mad Cancer CH120FS. It's Change Track can Change heights, from 120, to 145 and even 230!"
"Woah, I guess I underestimated this guy."
Cancer slid under Sagittario, and switched to 230 height, smashing Sagittario upwards, and through the ceiling. Sagittario, being a stamina type, landed and wobbled it's way back to normal. Leone turned to zoom into Cancer's Track, but it just went to 120 height again, and flipped Leone over and onto Sagittario. Both of the Ruffian Beys stopped spinning from the impact.
"Remove yourselves." Tetsuya said.
"You think you're some big guy, now!?" the tall boy questioned.
"Bigger than you, crab."
"What!?"
"Go, Kyoya. And take Kenta with you. Don't come back."
'Kyoya', the tall boy stared at Tetsuya with anger, but with slight anguish. As if he wanted him to repay him. The two boys left the pub, and then everything slowly returned to normal, with the sounds of chattering people and sliding bottles. Tetsuya sat down with a terrible smile on his face. This smile scared Ginga and so he kept quiet. Tetsuya seemed to know these two boys. But how?

Episode 2. End.
(Dec. 10, 2010  5:29 PM)Night Wrote: "What about Crab Freak?"
"Your so called 'Crab Freak' has Mad Cancer CH120FS. It's Change Track can Change heights, from 120, to 145 and even 230!"
That made me happy today Supaburn OH YEA!
awesome! i love this! also can my guy wear like a cloak and his bey-launcher be like a revolver gun? just as it is western fight...
Sure. That's why I changed 'launcher' to 'gunner', because it's supposed to be western. Tongue_out
I like the change part, it would be great to change to 230...
night could you put my character favourite character in your story?
it was sora akatsuki his bey was red metal face cyber pegasis 105 RF ( the bottom was supouse to be HF but it was better with RF )
I think I can decide what parts he has, no?

And he will appear much later. . .
could even the launcher changed into sniper ??

only kiding ^^

if you want to decide what the parts is its okay but it was better with attack type bey
What? I don't understand what you just wrote.
(Dec. 06, 2010  6:31 PM)Nwolf Wrote: awesome here it is...

name: Faust

You must change the name. There is an Official Character called Faust on the American Team.
Can you please put my character in?
Bey Name: Blaze (Later Spiral) Dranzer DF145 F (Later R2F)
Name: Kai III
Appearance: Exactly like Kai from G-Revolution, except with black cape. Gunner looks like Dranzer electronic launcher. As moody as first series Kai, and a lot like his grandfather. (Kai I (original Kai) isn't dead, just old.) Inherited (and upgraded) Dranzer. Likes cats.
Bey Profile: Blaze is the light wheel version of spiral. Spiral is basically a thinner, lighter, slightly more jagged version of Burn, except the writing says, 'Dranz'. Dranzer is a smaller version of the Dranzer Spiral AR. DF145 is red. F is later replaced by R2F. Attack type.
Special move: Red move: Fire Arrow. Charges up two energy orbs in hands, combines them, then shoots them towards opponents bey in the shape of an arrow.
Red Move: Spiral Survivor: Same as anime.
pls include this character!
darn it, ummm, what about Amaru? i hope that's not taken! but that's annoying, i guess now because they copied it i'm gonna have to re-change the character in my story...
Episode 3

In Ginga's Eyes

I couldn't leave New Bey Town, I'd been there for two days and I'm already in love with it. But here I am now, resting in an abandoned stable, Five Miles from that very Town. I left the town very early in the morning. No one knows I am gone.

I stared at Wind Pegasis 105HF and wondered. That TV programme had said they invented Metal Wheels. But... he already had one. He had a Metal Wheel with Six Dragon claws, and his Clear Wheel could switch it's 'heads' around them. And his bey rotated left. I saw a vehicle down the road, and it was very odd in shape. It drove in an unsteady fashion and almost hit me when it came near me, but the driver swung the Tyres all the way around and stopped, bobbing his head in the impact. A man with a funny smile, a bandanna around his whole head and skinny jeans pooped his head out the side. His muscles bulked out of his thin, black vest.

"Uh," he struggled,"do I know you?"
"I don't believe we've met."
"What's a kid your age doin' here?"
"I need to go somewhere."
"Need a lift?"
"That would be nice."
"Then hop in."

I felt a connection with this man and so I swung myself over the low door, and into the firm seat. All the seats had a bird on them. Even the hood of the car had a statue of a bird on it. He leaned back and pulled out some sunflower seeds.
"Did you used to smoke?" I questioned him.
"Mmmhmm." he replied, slowly.
"I heard sunflower seeds are great for helping you quit."
"Yup. I've switched from Two packets of cigs a day, to Two packets of seeds a day."
He started the Engine."So where do you need to go?"
"Can you take me to the closest Beyblade tournament?"
"Sure, that's in Aquari-City."
"Aquari... City?"
"Oh, the towns here are named after the Zodiac Signs, never mind them. The first Tournament is there. The second will be at Pi-City, the third is Ari-City, then Tauri-City, then Gemi-City, Can-City, Leo-City, Virgi-City, Libri-Cirty, Scorpi-City, Sagi-City and then Capri-City."
"Wow. How do you know so much about this place?"
"I'm a traveller."
"So am I! I'm on a mission to Defeat..."

I remembered that it was my mission, and I shouldn't tell anyone else.

"What's wrong?" He insisted.
"Nevermind." I replied.
"Too personal, huh?"
"..."
"Well, If you're a blader, care to show me your bey?"

I handed him Wind Pegasis 105HF.

He speculated it like mad. But in his head. I could tell by his body language and facial expressions. What I couldn't tell was what he thought.

"I recommend a better bottom than HF." He said, finally,"Hole Flat is just Flat, with more stamina. If you want a pure Attack Type, use RF."
"RF?" I asked.
"Rubber Flat. A wider Flat, made of Rubber. It's Stamina may not be as good as HF, but the Attack power is mad. Use it."

He chucked a Red and Blue RF at my face, it matched my bey perfectly. I put it on, chucking my HF out of the car. Well I was about to, but he stopped the car.
"Never throw away something that you can still use. What if you lost your bey? You would wish you had the spare parts you threw away." he said. It was as if he was scolding me."Well, here we are."

I was so busy with my bey, I didn't noticed the amount of people and the noise they created. Neither did I notice the large park that gave me mixed thoughts.
"Are you entering?" I asked him.
"Yes. Make sure you don't miss my matches."

I opened the door and smiled as I left the vehicle. I walked into the park filled with benches and skate pits. I soon noticed a man by a small desk, with piles of papers. I walked up to him and he gave me a pen to write my name down. This must have been the sign up area. I signed up as the man said,
"Lucky you. You're one of the last ones. We are running out of spaces."
I guessed that the man who drove me here would come next. I was lead by a skater boy with messy hair. There were few people, because the Tournament hadn't started. I was lead to a a row of chairs, where the other competitors sat. Soon after, the man that helped me get here sat next to me. We waited several minutes for an audience to form and soon, a crowd of people were chatting on the benches. An excited skater cam up, with a skateboard under his foot.

"Hello, Bladers! This is Tournament Number One of the Metal Fight Battle! If you do not know, even though this is a Western City, skatin' is a Wild tradition here. Anyway, without further ado..."

Another kid came past and gave the excited DJ a board. They seemed simple.

"This board has the name of every one of the 80... Yes, 80 competitors on it. Well... Let's get this over with! The first battle, Phoenix - versus - Kid?"
I laughed. Why would anyone want to sign up as 'Kid'?
All of a sudden, the man next to me stood up. I was surprised. He walked towards the DJ and asked him clumsily,"Uh, where's the Stadium?" but the DJ simply pointed towards a skating pit. So all the battles were to take place in a place built for skateboarding.

A little boy stood up. It was pretty obvious to tell who was who. The little boy was 'Kid' and the man with the car was 'Phoenix'. What strange names.

'Phoenix' pulled out an Orange bey. It looked very tall. The little boy pulled out a very short one. He began to boast.
"My Wind Aries 105F beats all of my friends!"
"Then I must say, you're friends aren't very good at blading." Phoenix replied.
Phoenix's Gunner looked like a real gun. It was amazing and very shiny. I'd kill to have a gunner like his.
"Three!" the DJ chanted,"Two, One...! Gooooo Shoot!!"
Phoenix and Kid pulled their triggers. Kid's Trigger was a normal one. Phoenix's was like a string gunner, but it was different. Instead of a string, there were chains. That would explain his stature. Having to pull heavy metal chains every time you battle must be tough.

Kid's Wind Aries zoomed around the edge, whilst Phoenix's bey stayed in the centre.
"Silly Child." Phoenix laughed, face-palming himself.
"Who's silly!?" cried Kid.
"If you launch it like that, you won't go anywhere. Your bey will simply waste all of it's stamina swinging itself around the edge, and by the time it gets to the center, it would have wasted all of it's energy pointlessly zooming around and wouldn't be strong enough to pull off a powerful attack."
"Ack!"
"..To avoid this, you should learn the 'sliding shoot'. To tilt your gunner slightly, and instead of pulling the trigger back, you move the gunner forward. If you did that, you'd have been smashing into the centre, either knocking my bey out, or shaving off it's stamina."
"Grr... You speak tough for a guy who doesn't own an Attack Type! How d'you know so much about Attack Types if you're a Stamina blader!!"
"Also, I'd recommend you use a heavier Clear Wheel and a rubber tip. You won't make much damage if your bey is too light."
"Are you even listening!!"
"Ah, look. You're bey's stopped spinning."

Everyone looked down and was shocked from the sight. Phoenix's bey was clanging softly onto the once spinning Wind Aries. It made a louder sound when it hit as well. Then, everyone noticed that his Wheel was Metal. People started chatting.
"He has a Metal Wheel!?"
"What's it called?"
"It looks round."
"That's because it's spinning, duh!"
"Hey, th-the tip is Metal too! Look!"
All of a sudden, his bey set on fire, and the flame soared into his palm. He walked back to the seats and sat down, unsatisfied.
"This is why I signed up as Kid!!" cried Kid,"So no-one knows my real name! Because I'm so carp at blading!"
He then ran out of the park.

Episode 3. End.

I think Kid will become a main character.
Episode 4

In Kenta's Eyes

I am beginning to get board of being in the Ruffianz Gang. There's nothing to do. We just try and cause terror, but get owned afterwards. I think I'm gonna try and become a better blader. But will Kyoya agree with me? He is my best friend, after all.

We are not a rich gang. We don't live in a fancy mansion. As our name may suggest, we are just ruffians. Outcasts of New Bey Town, either thrown out, or left by our parents. We formed this group to get revenge on new bey town. But we a just a small posse that live in an abandoned warehouse.

It's 1:00 in the morning. I'm ready to follow in Tetsuya's footsteps. Tetsuya was part of this group, but he came to his 'senses' and left. What lead him to doing so can be added to the list of things I don't know. Everyone is sleeping, and I'm going to go out to lead my own path. Hopefully, I can meet some cool bladers too.

I was inside a clean dumpster, that I'd like to call my bed room. I slowly lifted the roof, only so much that my eyes could peep through. Not a soul was found, so I put one of my legs out of the bin, and attempted to climb down. My legs slipped and I fell on the floor. I panicked, hoping that no-one noticed. When I lifted my head up, I found that everyone was still sleeping. Phew. The only luggage I had were the clothes I was wearing, A container with a sandwich inside and Heat Sagittario C145S. I ran out of the Ruffianz' 'Hide-Out' and went on the long, dusty road that wasn't so dusty at Night time, than it was in the day. The western desert was very cold at Night and I was freezing. My ears felt really stiff and this was painful. My fingers were sore and were sticking out, red as a Strawberry. I tried to clench my fists, but they were so sore, I couldn't even move them. My face was freezing, and as I ran, the cold breeze poured against it. I fell over, again. This time, my face scraped against the road, and Sagittario plummeted out of my hand. My vision was blurry, and when I looked forward, I saw a light.
"A... Car...?" I said to myself, weakly. I was scared, and I wanted to move out of the way. All of a sudden, the light became brighter. The car was coming closer. I closed my eyes, and breathed. I didn't want to see the car coming. I waited a few moments, but nothing happened, when I looked back up, the light was still in the same spot. It wasn't a car light, it was a flame, but where was it coming from? I placed my hands over the flame to warm myself up, then I noticed something.
"Sagittario...? Is that...?" I mumbled. I touched the flame, but my hand did not burn, all of a sudden, my whole body was warm, and I could move freely again. I brought the flame nearer to me, stood up, and continued to run. I continuously ran for about five minutes, and didn't lose any Stamina. What was this power I had all of a sudden?

Soon, I came to an 'Oasis', a large forest with a crooked lake slicing through it. I walked into the forest and sat down. Something told me I was far from New Bey Town. There were no forests, Only Cacti. There were no lakes, only small puddles.
"Are you lost?" A calm voice said. I turned around and saw a person, with long hair and shorts. He wore a vest made of feathers and he held an Eagle in his hand.
"N-No..." I replied.
"Hmm." he said, showing no emotions. It was hard to tell what he was thinking,"There is a flame in your hand... Or is your hand just on fire?"
"Uh..."
"You have a beyblade, don't you. The thing causing the Flame to give you power is the Beast inside..."
"What beast!?"
"Don't be so afraid. Look. See this Eagle? It is no ordinary Eagle."
"What is it?"
"It's the beast, Aquila. She guides me in my troubles."
"What so you mean?"
"This beyblade, Heat Aquila 145D is the host of Aquila!"
"I don't understand."
"Let me explain. There are magical creatures in this world, we can't see them, unless one chooses us. These beasts find hosts, in these spinning tops of ours, but only if they want that owner. The owner cannot choose their beast, but a beast can choose an owner. I used to have Heat Raven 145F, but one day I saw an Eagle float down. I fought it was going to pounce on me and fly away with me as it's meal! But instead... It calmly landed on the face of my bey, and all of a sudden..."
"Yeah...?"
"The Face, Clear Wheel and Bottom all changed. See, this Clear Wheel has two eagles, and this bottom, D is like a flat, with a sharp tip. My bey was improved, and no-one could defeat me."
"I... I never knew..."
"So tell me, what's you name?"
"Kenta, Kenta Yumiya."
"And how did you earn the beast in your bey?"
"When my parents left me, I found it on the floor, and joined a gang... but I'm no longer part of that gang. They're not my type of people."
"Hmm. This means they bey chose you. I'm sure."
"Hunh?"
"When your parents left you, you must have been lonely and your beast wanted to help you."
"Wow, you're really wise. How'd you know all this?"
"Smart is not something you are, but something you get..."
"Heheh, thanks..."
"Tsubasa. The name's Tsubasa."
"Do you live here?"
"Yes. This forest is my home. I've been here as long as I could remember..."
"Then how did you learn to talk if you've had no-one to teach you?"
"Like I said, Smart is something you get. Haha. So how did you end up in here anyway?"
"I fell on the ground, I was cold... Then this flame just came, and restored my energy."
Tsubasa instantly stood up and walked off. I assumed he wanted me to follow him, so I did. He pushed pass a tree, and behind the tree was a large rock. He lay his hand down, softly onto the rock's rough surface, and said,
"Wind... Guide Me..."
and launched his bey. His gunner was made out of wood, and the trigger was a string. He pulled it with power and dignity. You could see it in his stance. All of a sudden, wind circled his bey and was pushing the trees around. The wind simply blew the rock into pieces and behind it was a large stadium. The stadium had strange looking things, like bamboo sticks poking out of it. Behind the stadium was a small cottage. It looked like a nice place to live.
"Kenta Yumiya..." he said to me louder than usual,"I want you to..."
This part shocked me the most. Tsubasa pulled out a longsword, and had my chest less than 2 centimetres away from it.
"To prove your spirit... You must stop yourself from dying!"

Episode 4. End.

No-one reads this anymore, they read my other story XD
sorry but i gingka's eyes, a line says "he pooped his head out"