Night Story 0: Mes Moordenaar Gang

Poll: Do you like it so far

Yes.
90.32%
No.
9.68%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
Nice. Looks like I'll be reading this.
Episode 6 Only those who know about the old beyblade will understand this fully.

In a lab in a rich man's house.

"Sir, you haven't yet stated why you needed me to assist you in this experiment."
"Oh, my son wants a beyblade... and I need it to be the best defence type. I'll need your help. After all, you're my #1 Assistant!"
"Yes, that is true... Okay, Dr.Tate, let's make your son a beyblade!"

Back in Shushi City, Siel and Leu have invented their own system called the MBS, standing for Metal Bey System. It's basically the Hybrid Wheel System but the beys are made 100% out of Metal. Of course, they did this in Leu's house because his parents weren't half as strict as Siel's mother. As usual, Leu was doing all the relaxing and Siel was doing all the work. Leu sat on his computer chair and peeked one eye through the crisp packet to see if there was any more crumbs left, while Siel was travelling around town searching for materials that people their age shouldn't be allowed to use, such as blow torches, metal plates, sharp objects for cutting and sticking tools. At last, Siel arrived home with a bunch of boxes in his arms.
"Ahem" Siel said angrily.
"Oh!" laughed Leu,"Didn't see you there." Leu helped Siel get off the luggage and they both sat down to start building.
"80 percent of my money was used to buy that..." whimpered Siel.
"What're friends for?" smirked Leu.
"..."
"The tournament's starting today."
"What?" asked Siel,"When did you find out?"
"Last week."
"And you didn't tell me?"
"Meh. You've battled strong opponents. You're ready enough. Heck, I haven't even tamed my bit-beast." The two continued working in silence.

Back at the Lab...

"Contracting the carbon atoms in the cubic reactor... Chemical formula C... 3 Atoms of Chemical formula CMS..." muttered the rich scientists Aide. Smoke came out of the reactor as it opened and Dr.Tate said:
"Window: Absorb" then the windows simply sucked out the smoke. Now that's Next-Gen Technology! Then, left infront of them was a Fusion Wheel made of Diamond.
"So..." said Dr.Tate," The chemical formula, CMS-Crystal Metal System- Made the Diamond less brittle. So now, it's completely unbreakable. Can you calculate the brittleness just to make sure, Chief?"
"Yes" said the so called 'Chief',"Brittleness is at 0.0000000000ℜ1 per cent. Not even the super-nova of our sun can break this. This is the ultimate defence type."
"Thanks, Chief. Couldn't have done this without your help."
"You still calling me that?" Chief laughed,"We're adults now, call me Kenny."
"Okay, Kenny. Then you must stop calling me Dr.Tate. Call me Max, now. After all, we've known each other since child hood."

Shushi Town...

Siel had almost finished making his bey. It's bottom was a metal ball with three mini balls inside it. This gave the bey more gravity and stability. The track's size was 135 and it was like Eternal Defence but with holes on the side, for spin stealing. The metal wheel was two ram horns curving around in a circle, and it was very thick. The clear wheel was almost a square shape and each corner of the square had a ram hoof on it. He then painted the face bolt of his bit-beast, Hybrid Aries in liquid metal and left it to dry.
"Hey." said Leu, breaking the silence,"Let's change our beasts names. Hybrid Leone and Hybrid Aries is gettin' old. How about we translate them to greek just for fun."
"Aries in greek is Krios." stated Siel,"So I guess that's my beast's new name!"
"Leo is Leon. And... My new Leon is Finished!!"
Leu's new bey's bottom was a metal semi flat and the the track was a 145 with 4 weights and a ball inside each of them. The metal wheel was eight lion paws going around in a circle. This was like counter, but with eight sides instead of six. The clear wheel was a circle shape that was designed to look like a mane. He also painted the face bolt of his bit-beast in liquid metal. The two began drawing face designs with Needles before the metal dried.
"Dynomite Krios= Exterior Defence 135= Metal Scatter Ball" said Siel.
"Tremor Leon = Gravity Weight 145= Metal Semi-Flat" sang Leu.
Siel ignored Leu's not so excellent singing and turned to the TV in Leu's room.
"Hellooo, people of SHUSHI toooooown! I am mariaaaah and this is the WI~LD CA~AT NE~EWS!!! For the fiiirst topic, it's MAX TATE'S SON!! He's on a tour to find and defeat all the sons of the bladebreakeeeerrrs!! If you do not know who they are, they are beyblade champions from 20 yeaars agoooo! And apparentlyyyyy, the son of Kai Hiwatariiiii, is in. this. town. That was the--"
Leu switched off the TV.
"That is messed up. Think of the commotion that's gonna happened today. People won't give you a rest until they battle you."
"Thanks for the support, Leu." said Siel, sarcastically, as he picked up his new metal bey. It was as heavy as carp. They put their beys in their tool boxes and strapped their toolboxes to the pouches on their bey belts. They looked out the window and saw people lined up at Siel's house. Leu and Siel ran to Siel's house, but then they saw Siel's mother as she said:
"LET IT RIP!!!"

Very short episode 6. End.
they just get better and better............
(Oct. 28, 2010  2:13 PM)Sub Zero Wrote: they just get better and better............

Thanks.Eee
(Oct. 28, 2010  2:13 PM)Sub Zero Wrote: they just get better and better............

Agreed. Don't stop.

-Don't stopppp Belliiiievvving. Hold on to that feeeelliiieeing-ohhhohohh.-
Episode 7

Siel's mother launched a beyblade. It was not a Hybrid Wheel Beyblade. When looking closer, Siel noticed that it was a Heavy Metal Bey. It was Wyvern DJ. It clashed into -and through- the opposing beys with ease. The opposing beys were left wobbling, and if not, stopped spinning altogether. Siel looked at his mother.
"What is that?"
"Wyvern DJ!" His mother bragged,"It's an old classic." She picked it up while it was still spinning. Siel thanked his mother for fighting off the kids.
"Who were they?" she said.
"On TV, they said that a rich kid was out to beat all the sons of the blade-breakers." Siel said, worried,"Who are the blade-breakers."
"Oh... that's something I've never told you. Your father is a man who bears the Phoenix bey, Dranzer MS. He was a member of the blade-breakers. A team who won many Championships over the years. I was friends with that team. Your father was the leader. There was also Tyson, Max, Ray and a boy who assisted them named Kenny. So, this rich boy must be after you."
"Guess so. Why doesn't he show up, since his in this small town already." said Siel, just as a limo drove into his home yard. The door opened, then 16 security guards walked out. A boy with long red shoes, and a red suit crept out after.
"I am the son of Max," he said witha calm voice,"The Scientist and former blade-breaker. I believe you are the son of Kai." All of a sudden, a huge crowd of citizens came through. The boy's face could now be seen. He had a rich face and medium sized, curly hair. He had a strange, red cuboid with a coiled spring in the middle. It had a handle that was big and metal. It was a very odd looking launcher.
"Is that a launcher?" asked Siel.
"Yes. It makes my spin 5 times stronger than normal."
"Mine makes my pull 2 times stronger..."
"Well, the winner of this match... is coming clear."
"Feh."
The rich boy pulled out his bey. It was a MF Libra DF145WB. Then Siel noticed that it's Wheel was made out of Diamond.
"See, my bey's wheel is made out of diamond and was fused with a chemical that made it less brittle. In fact, it will take something more powerful than our sun's super-nova to destroy it."
Siel's confidence fell. The boy had a Powerful launcher and bey. Siel didn't even know how the boy knew where he lived for starters!
"Before we start..." chuckled the boy,"My name is Doxa and this is my bey, MFLibrav2DF145WB. Also, the Down Force spin Track is a different material. It can change shape." This boy's bey was Illegal to the Extreme, but what could Siel do?
"Three, Two, One..." the two ripped their beys and they clashed together. A blast of wind came out of Doxa's launcher and the recoil pushed him two meters back. The security guards broke his fall. Krios and LibraV2 were dancing around the stadium like flies and then LibraV2 smashed Krios into a stadium wall and a crack formed. LibraV2 tilted towards Krios to hit it in the track but it's track swiftly swung it around. Krios absorbed more stamina from this.
"Haha!" laughed Doxa,"You've lasted long enough... but let's see how you will handle...this!" LibraV2 charred the stadium floor as it tilted forward until it was actually breaking through the floor. LibraV2 started digging rapidly into the ground. Krios tilted forward with the help of it's track and pushed itself back, up the wall and into the sky. The track started spinning extremely fast and so Krios floated upwards at full speed. Then, Doxa stared helplessly and waited for Krios to land. When it landed, Krios shattered the stadium floor and LibraV2 flew out from under the stadium.
"New special move!" chanted Siel,"Face Buster!" Krios leaped hovered into the air and slammed down on LibraV2 to flip it upside down, As libra crashed into the floor, Krios began spinning on top of LibraV2's bottom. LibraV2 was spinning on it's face and was drilling into the ground.
"Change!" shouted Doxa as LibraV2's track changed to an odd shaped chopper and gave it stamina to force itself upwards. LibraV2 then flipped up and pushed Krios off.
"What?" Siel said,"The track changed... You're father must spoil you."
"Hmph," laughed Doxa,"so I see you have a decent sense of humour..."
"Decent? If your sense of humour was a TV show it would have zero viewers."
Doxa was annoyed by this comment and lost his patience. LibraV2 then came smashing through.
"I will destroy all of the bladebrea--"
"No." interrupted Siel,"No. You. Will. Not." Krios flew into LibraV2 and kept on drilling into it. It was a pre-HWS bey so it had no clear wheel. Siel could not attack from above, so the only choice was from beneath.
"Special move! Cyclone Buster!" Krios was surrounded in electricity then it's spin track was spinning like mad. It dashed around LibraV2 at the speed of light and LibraV2 was caught in the cyclone. It quickly turned into a tornado and the sky soon turned darker than usual. Clouds of lightning came into the tornado and a massive spark of electricity broke threw as Krios soared upward. It all happened so fast and was too crazy to understand. As soon as Krios had contact with LibraV2, the whole town was shaken by a shock-wave and all the electricity went off. All the shock-waves quickly returned back inside of Krios and so it started pecking into LibraV2's Track faster than ever. There was an explosion of light, but there was no sound after. The world seemed to be flashing black and white and soon, you could see LibraV2 with an awesome Stamina decrease.
"Grr..." Doxa did not think he'd survive that blow,"Agh. I've still gotta sleeve up my trick! I-I mean a trick up my sleeve!!"
"Hey." laughed Siel,"What happened to mister know-it-all blader?"
"Be Quiet! Special Move! Adámas Blast!" LibraV2's Diamond Wheel started shooting out crystals in a horizontal direction.
"Dynomite Krios ED135MSB!" Siel said it's full name,"Dive!" Krios then leaned forward and kept on leaning forward even though it was past ground level. Doxa was praying for the Crystals to hit Krios but Krios went low- then high -but back low again. Krios was moving in a wave, it be above ground one moment, and digging under ground the next.
"Stop monkeying around!" said Doxa,"It's not funny!"
"I'm not monkeying around!" Siel laughed,"I'm ramming around!" then a ram came out and dived in an out of the ground. Right when it got in front of LibraV2 it dived.
"Agh!" screamed Doxa,"I know your plan!" but it was already too late. Krios leaped out, smashing it's metal wheel into LibraV2's track. LibraV2's track was bent to the side and it began to wobble.
"It's not over! My bey was fused with diamond!" Doxa said as the cut in the spintrack was regenerating and turning into stone.
"What the hell is that!?" cried Siel,"Your track is turning green, like your diamond wheel."
"Yes..." snickered Doxa,"I can make my bey become 100% stone. Just like your bey is metal."
"How do you do that?"
"Technology." LibraV2's diamond parts turned a strange purple and slashed at Krios multiple times. Then it finished by copying Siel's attack. It leaned over so that the friction pushed it back, and so it went up the ramp and crashed down on Krios. Krios had stopped spinning. It was over.
"Haha." laughed Doxa,"It was a fun battle, and I'm not even sure I would win. Next stop, Ray's son.
Siel walked into the stadium and picked up his battered bey. Doxa offered to shake his hand and being the humble guy that he is, Siel did. Siel swore to train 10 times harder.

Episode 7. End
poor siel
may i request a character? his name is kain and his bey is magnetic flame strata bull H145WAS (WAS is a wider version of sol blazes AS) it has the magnetic weight disk and strata dragoon G top wheel(dont know much of plastic series)his bit beast is Sutorataushi (which is japanese for strata bull)
what about Sapphire wyborg vipus WA130CS it has a metal version of the wyborg attack wheel inside. saphire is a mixture of poison and killer made out of sapphires. it is very jagged and is an attack wheel. special attack biting crystal apocalypse, it is where the bey circles the opponent attacking it from the circular path. it then speeds up and turns blue and leads a blue neon trail. it then jumps up the side and makes a cage out of the neon lights over the stadium, and that constricts the foes bey and then implodes on the foes bey... it is Arix from the many stories who has the bey, and if i can, can i plz be bad night?
Great story!! Are you still going to write the story: heats metal counterpart??
Keep it up!
Why? Why must all your stories be slowly dying out? They're so good and leave us at cliffhangers, like this one!