Nickelodeon Old Shows

When Im feeling like an Insomniac I like to watch Courage the cowardly dog at like 3 am on nick
I'm not sure whether this was Nick, but I loved Archie's Weird Mysteries along with Tales from the Crypt.
(Oct. 27, 2010  1:20 PM)Dan Wrote: I'm not sure whether this was Nick, but I loved Archie's Weird Mysteries along with Tales from the Crypt.

that was classic i love those,that were my favourite back then
I liked watchin rocket power, that was one of my fav's.
(Oct. 27, 2010  1:11 PM)Jaems Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2010  12:35 PM)ultimatebladers Wrote: well i remember courage the coward dog dont know if its still going

i'm certain that was on Cartoon Network. unless different regions of the earth had it on Nickelodeon then i'm mistaken.

I agree, i am pretty sure it comes on cartoon network, it does now anyway
Kenan and Kel Grin They were the bomb!
When i was little i was terrified by courage the cowardly dog
(Dec. 04, 2010  7:48 PM)aron101 Wrote: Kenan and Kel Grin They were the bomb!

Kell loves orange soda!
What about Chalk Zone? Anyone remember it? I liked it....Stupid
The old shows i know were: Invader Zim, Cat and Dog, Jimmy Neutron, Lazy Town, and Courage the Cowardly dog.
AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER is the best!
AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR AAAAAAAAALL THAAAAAAAAAT! Haha man that show was awesome, and who could forget the Amanda Bynes show? Amanda pleez, man I miss those......
(Oct. 17, 2010  8:12 PM)Elmo Wrote: Hey Arnold, Doug, The Fairly Odd Parents, Jimmy Neutron, and The Angry Beavers were amazing.

those shows rocked. i also liked watching The Last AirBender. (Avatar)
JOE I MISS THAT SHOW SO MUCH xD those little fake advertizments and stuff were hilarious xD
I hated Hey Arnold. I don't even know if Arnold is a boy or girl. I'll bite him to death.
RUGRATS! They Were Just Awesome!
(Oct. 21, 2010  12:05 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: Corneil and Bernie! that show died in one season

That Show Was Called Watch My Chops I Think... They Used To Do It In Sum Channel Called CBBC In The UK But Now Its All Bout Anime Tongue_out_wink
It all started with doug, rugrats, and ren & stimpy. Then came rocko's modern life. Then i cant remember. Either hey arnold or ahhh real monsters.
(Mar. 22, 2011  6:28 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: RUGRATS! They Were Just Awesome!
(Oct. 21, 2010  12:05 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: Corneil and Bernie! that show died in one season

That Show Was Called Watch My Chops I Think... They Used To Do It In Sum Channel Called CBBC In The UK But Now Its All Bout Anime Tongue_out_wink

Rug rats were kinda of cool. It was easy to relate to, when I was little.
@Some of the first posts on Page 2, OMG CN is beast compared to Nickelodeon, O don't car what any of you fan boys have to say, it is just pure BEAST!
has anyone ever watched kenana and kel it still comes but its good show from the 90s .good times it was awsome.
(Mar. 25, 2011  10:00 PM)poseidon Wrote: has anyone ever watched kenana and kel it still comes but its good show from the 90s .good times it was awsome.

Wow I Remember that show it was pretty good, I would get Wild Fan girl moments anytime it came on. Kenen was really funny. When it finished my life was boring (Again). They still show it at Late night (once a blue moon).
Corneil and bernie miss the show my dad is a rock star, and Mr.Meaty