Nickelodeon Old Shows

well who remebers Nickelodeon old shows like Hey Arnold, wild thornberry
and ill leave the rest to you who else remebers the old shows.
I loved Hey Arnold, it actually had a decent balance between substance and moral promotion.
Hey Arnold, Doug, The Fairly Odd Parents, Jimmy Neutron, and The Angry Beavers were amazing.
catdog! Grin
Doesn't Fairly Odd Parents still come on? Anyways, SPONGEBOB, Rugrats (My favorite one), and what about that one show with that dingo? Um....one of his freinds were Heffer and Mr. Bighead? Also all grown up. I don't see wayside on there anymore either...Ned's Declassified, Zoey101, and Drake and Josh.

Smile

OH yeah and Danny Phantom
I only remember doug, hey arnold, and this one about this girl who had a little brother that was a science person and he did that type of stuff in this sort of shed. Thats all i remember.
any 1 rember Ren and stimpy???
You're thinking of Rocko's Modern Life. Which was before it's time. great show. Those frogs were hilarious. Heffer was the original big stupid fella side kick to me.
But of course you all have to admit that sponge bob square pants is the longest lasting funniest cartoon Nickelodeon ever had (and then there was avatar which is better!). Also I carly the best Nickelodeon show and then Drake and Josh (also starring miranda cosgrove).
Rocko's modern life still comes on at about 2:00 AM eastern. And any1 remember Invader Zim? Hey arnold was good too
(Oct. 20, 2010  10:16 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: Rocko's modern life still comes on at about 2:00 AM eastern. And any1 remember Invader Zim? Hey arnold was good too

Invader Zim wow I was out of country when most everything came out (including beyblades) but I remember it. Weird that's all i can say.
I'm not going to lie and say that The Amanda Bynes Show was any better, but iCarly is pretty terrible. But, I dislike a lot of their sitcoms, I just find them to not be funny.
Guys the still show invader zim on nicktoonsn they brought it back because of angry fan letters and anyone remember legends of the hidden temple
(Oct. 21, 2010  12:14 AM)Ra Wrote: Guys, the still show invader zim on nicktoons they brought it back because of angry fan letters.

Here I am bringing up Deviantart.... *sigh*

Let me tell you something I've seen from most of it's fanbase, a bunch of crazy, incomprehensible runts whom define the term "Random" with Invader Zim- to which some of the fans don't even understand the whole style Zim goes by.
I forgot about the Amanda show Chocked_2.... I loved that show. My favorite ones were the Knock Knock jokes and the Dancin' Lobsters. I agree WAAAAY better than iCarly.
You cant mess with Spongebob , Spongebob's the bomb !
Ecept for the new episodes which are more disgusting than funny
I personally think Spongebob is tired out, say what you will but his voice has aged the worst out of all the show.

Edit: Spelling
Invader Zim rocked XD
Yeah in the 2000-2008 or 9 the spongebob episodes were awesome.
Ren & Stimpy takes the cake, I absolutely loved that show.
Corneil and Bernie! that show died in one season
well i remember courage the coward dog dont know if its still going
(Oct. 27, 2010  12:35 PM)ultimatebladers Wrote: well i remember courage the coward dog dont know if its still going

i'm certain that was on Cartoon Network. unless different regions of the earth had it on Nickelodeon then i'm mistaken.
Courage the Cowardly Dog was beast.
I sometimes saw re-runs during halloween weekend.