Nice too meet everyone of you :D

Hi, I'm Flaps.
Beyblade is one of my favourite animes and mangas so i have decided to sign in here. I hope to meet lot of you people Grin. Currently I live in Austria (Vienna, in Europe for those who don't know). An Additional reason why i logged myself in here is, I'm looking for a Dranzer MS. I have been looking for this Blade over years. The shop where i was able to buy Blades closed and never had Dranzer MS. Now I am able to go to the internet and there is no Dranzer MS available *cry*. May someone of you is willing to sell me one?
So i hope to meet lot of you.

Have a nice day,
flaps
Welcome to WBO! I hope you find that Dranzer MS.
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
welcome i think brad whould sell you a dranzer ms not 2 sure thoght
(Dec. 07, 2008  4:53 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: welcome i think brad whould sell you a dranzer ms not 2 sure thoght

Do you mean Bey Brad? Thanks for the informations Grin

Thank you all for welcoming me Smile
yeah i dont know where brad gets all the blades from, but i posted a dream list of basically all the blades ive ever wanted, nd his first reply was "i can probably sell u alot of those" lol, there were more than 30 blades!!! Grin
Nd welcome to WBO flaps, hope u enjoy the site as much as we all doGrinGrinGrin
Im sure youll find someone who can sell you a dranzer MS!

Welcome.
Welcome to the WBO!!
Welcome. I used to have a pidgeot I called flaps through Pokémon RBY and GSC. Wow, I'm sad enough to remember that. Have fun at WBO.
Thank you all for the very nice welcome Grin

Pikachao: Oh I'm sorry for that...May you catch a new one in D/P?