Nice to meet you all.

Hi i'm Rob. I have been here for about a week now i think but i didn't think to introduce myself until now but that's all i have to sayTongue_out
(Apr. 06, 2009  7:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Welcome Smile
I've seen you lurking around. Welcome! Grin Whereabouts are you from? There are like fifty Newingtons. XD
Welcome to the WBO! Have you heard of MFB?
To answer your question rocky the newington i'm from is in the Kent county in between Sittingbourne and Rainham (this is in England btw) and to pichuscute i have heard of mfb although i don't own any yet but i hope to buy some soon.
Also thank you to all the people who have welcomd me it's nice to be in such a cool communitySmile
Yay! You live in England! I think I know where that Newington is. I live in Kent myself. Uh, kinda. Grin If you've been around a bit, are you aware of the Spinoff tourney in London? You should try and make it. Joyful_3
I have heard of the spin off tournament but i heard it's an mfb only one. Is that true? Thanks for the welcome Anu.
Your welcome and Yes it is. Smile Although, I think free battles will be allowed with the previous generations.
It will most likely be an MFB tourney with plastics and HMS freebattles. Chozen, the orgainzer, spoke of a plastics tourney too but that really depends on time, dedicated atendees and whether the Expo staff choose to work with us. Still, you should try and get some MFB anyways seeing as they're the new series and all. Smile
Kool. I wanna get Bull and saggitarius as well as a string shooter (i think that's what the shooter is called).
(Apr. 06, 2009  9:24 PM)XxH3llFir3xX Wrote: Kool. I wanna get Bull and saggitarius as well as a string shooter (i think that's what the shooter is called).

It's called a "Beylauncher"
And Sagittario is a really bad beyblade, Bull isn't that good either.

You should get some Hybrid Wheel blades (Storm Pegasis, Dark Wolf, Rock Leone)
I might also bring a coupleof my plastics though in case they do hold a plastic tourney because that would be really fun to take part in aswell.
Don't get Saggitario. I mean, you can if you like but it's a rubbish blade. Pinching_eyes_2 Unless you wanna buy it and sell it to me. Eee
Bull's not that good either. Speechless
If you wanna properly compete, you'l need a Libra, Storm Pegasis, Dark Wolf, maybe Virgo, Leone, Escolpio........Mind you, Flame Saggitario and Dark Bull come out soon and they might be good. Grin
A lot of us are gonna bring plastics anyways so you should get a few battles that way. They still counts towards beypoints. Grin
(Apr. 06, 2009  9:25 PM)Crimson Wrote: It's called a "Beylauncher"
And Sagittario is a really bad beyblade, Bull isn't that good either.

You should get some Hybrid Wheel blades (Storm Pegasis, Dark Wolf, Rock Leone)

Oh thanks for the adviceSmile I don't really mind though how good they are i play for fun. But still it would be useful to get those blades if i plan to try and win:p
First of all though i need to actually buy some MFB's
Hey, Welcome to the WBO!
woot another UK blader Grin
(Apr. 07, 2009  6:49 AM)Blackdranzer Wrote: hey welcome to wbo Smile im a dranzer fan to.

Yay!Smile
(Apr. 10, 2009  12:13 PM)XxH3llFir3xX Wrote: Yay!Smile

welcome to wbo im a driger fan Smile lol sorry