Next generation of Beyblade?

(Dec. 31, 2022  11:41 PM)comicstar100 Wrote: If they could some how go back to metal with being able to burst that would be awesome.

I think full metal beys being able to burst might be too dangerous for them to consider.
Hi. I am a beyblade enthusiast since 2019. My opinion is it would be fantastic if Takara Tomy created beys with electromagnetic features.

These metal beys could be put in an electromagnetic field to make them move ordered. But this system would probably have the doubled price of the sets now.
(Jan. 02, 2023  6:41 PM)Organizer ofKBT Wrote: Hi. I am a beyblade enthusiast since 2019. My opinion is it would be fantastic if Takara Tomy created beys with electromagnetic features.

These metal beys could be put in an electromagnetic field to make them move ordered. But this system would probably have the doubled price of the sets now.

Yea that would be way to expensive
(Jan. 02, 2023  7:05 PM)DedZeY Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2023  6:41 PM)Organizer ofKBT Wrote: Hi. I am a beyblade enthusiast since 2019. My opinion is it would be fantastic if Takara Tomy created beys with electromagnetic features.

Yea that would be way to expensive

Yeah and tbh while that would be cool I think it would be not only two expensive but possibly dangerous since some people need metal things to live
I think the closest thing you might see would be a rehash of V-Force. That wouldn't be bad though, V-force was when Plastics peaked.
The next generation most likely won't have magnets, as they already did that with the Magnacore subsystem back in plastic gen iirc. Interestingly enough, I think Burst is the only generation to not have a subsystem at all. Plastic gen had Magnacore and (depending on how you look at it) HMS, and MFB had Zero-G, but the closest thing Burst got was the end-of-season gimmicks for the main characters (Burst Stoppers for Cho-Z, Infinite Lock System/Electric Drivers for GT, Limit Break for Sparking).
Also, unless you count the DLC gear parts or the Fusion DX Set, DB/BU didn't even have such a gimmick. I suppose BU had the BU Locks, though I don't think that it really fits the concept of a subsystem.