Next Beyblade Series[IDEA]

Who knows the next beyblade series. The world has just got to know Beyblade Zero-G, but what would be the next Series? Who knows? Here is my Idea. The show might be one about Ginga's son. Ginga moves somewhere to research some new beyblades and suddenly disappears. Leaving town Ginga's son Justin. Goes looking for Ginga and finds friends like Victor, Rebecca, and Jack.
Thats just my idea. Not the whole thing. So PLEASE don't comment and say "How do you know" and "Your Lying"
Bye!
That belongs in the Your Creations forum.
If that were what what were to happen the main characters would have weirder names like in the other MFB series
yeah.. um how about Hackori, Ghi, Byu, and Yoshi
Much better but I doubt they will make more beyblade seasons. Uncertain
actually, i think some Korean dubbed episodes leaked.i don't know if they are leaked beacause i dont speak Korean but some kid who looks like he's from be4 metal fight steals Gingka's Samurai Pegasis. That's all i know because i dont think its english subbed yet.
(Sep. 29, 2013  5:33 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Much better but I doubt they will make more beyblade seasons. Uncertain

eh... everything is a possibility. And there is always the chance that someone makes a new beyblade season, and then it becomes popular again.