Newwbbie!!

Hey there everyone! GrinGrin
My names Todd and i live up In Australia, Melbourne.
I recently just graduated from year 12 and im 17 years of age but i really dont act it.
I saw the new beyblade add advertising metal fights, got my old beyblades down from 6 years ago and got back into it nearly straight away.
I own around 16 old-beyblades, about 2 are fakes, and one of them is beyond repair or have missing parts D: I had the volcano beystadium but it got thrown out D:
A few of my beyblades are: Trygle, m-Dranzer, Dragoon, Driger-V, Gallaman and Bump King (i love that one). As of yet i dont have any Metal Fight Beyblades, any to recomend?
I hope to talk to you soon! Grin
-Todd
nice to meet ya dude same here^^ same here I got all my old ones out [bout 24 though a good 6 or somethin ain't real] and started playin^^ my shinning virgo fought my bro's rock scorpio in the earth quake stadium and the stadium actually broke under their blade bases lol^^ btw I was wondering if you have any rare bit beasts from the original series^^ [even fake] I like findin new bit beasts to look at and right in a data base of mine^^[/align]
I had the bit beast with the beyblade dragon logo on it?
I got it with my Dranzer but i lost it a about a week after i bought and only realized how rare it was yesterday D:
some good beys are:
Defense: Rock leone
Attack: Lightning L drago
stamina: virgo
balance: earth eagle
Good Luck!