Newest Member of WBO: Hello World of Beyblade!

I don't know how to start off...help me out here!
Well, introducing yourself is the best start hah. Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization.

The next steps depend on what interests you about Beyblade. Is it the anime? Is it the hobby? Do you want to participate in a tournament?
Well, I feel like doing so much tournaments, but I can't go there. I have school and stuff to do..which is bad..and I do have MFB and Zero-G, but no Burst from Takara Tomy or Hasbro. MFB and Zero-G are from Hasbro too..It's more of the hobby. I like to train with my beyblades, more of attack types.
Cool, then your focus might be more in the Beyblade Customizations forum, where you can use the topics there to discuss combinations and strategies for the Metal Fight Beyblade formats you like. You can also discover our Limited format, which is used to give the spotlight to parts that were previously top-tier and a few others that never got time to shine since they were outclassed upon release due to their weight.

There is also plenty to learn about and discuss in the Beyblade General forum.

You could also help us by contributing to Beyblade Wiki, and you can find pointers on what we need help with in the Beyblade Wiki Project forum.
Cool! But I only wish I had MORE Beyblades...I have like a good chunk, like 5 or 7...and some parts..
Oh you can also look through what some of our Members are selling from their personal collection and also consult our guides on where to purchase Beyblades on the net, in the Bey Marketplace forum.
Well, I wish there was a tournament in NYC because tournaments are so far away from me, and even if I could go, I would probably be busy.
(Jan. 24, 2017  1:59 AM)Beyblader205 Wrote: Well, I wish there was a tournament in NYC because tournaments are so far away from me, and even if I could go, I would probably be busy.

could you come to philadelphia?
I have.....like 5 or 7 beys...one thing is, someone gave them to me, and said that her son didn't use them.. :o Gasp
If someone was nice enough to give me BURST Beyblades for free, JUST to see what it was like..
(Jan. 24, 2017  2:22 AM)ajfunk Wrote: If someone was nice enough to give me BURST Beyblades for free, JUST to see what it was like..

Sorry to say but I don't think many are willing to give away free stuff Unhappy
There are many places where you can get your first bey, I got mine on Amazon XD
If you were to buy a burst bey just to check it out then I would recommend Victory Valkyrie
It comes with a launcher and just looks damn nice with the stickers. 
Not sure if that helped but whateves it's somthing
oh hey whats up i'm new too and sorry i don't have burst beyblades but anyway you and me are newSmile
It's only le money. While I'll TRY to get Takara Tomy, I'm sold for Hasbro. Mainly cause it's close to me. XD
(Jan. 24, 2017  2:22 AM)ajfunk Wrote: If someone was nice enough to give me BURST Beyblades for free, JUST to see what it was like..
try entering YouTube giveaways. maybe you'll get lucky
(Jan. 24, 2017  3:06 AM)ajfunk Wrote: Never lucky in a giveaway..

yo its always nice to try. i thought the same thing until i won 5 last year from Zankye + 1 on the WBO. you never know unless u try
I mean like...I got a fake set JUST for the add-on launcher grip... BUT my sister broke that... :C
(Jan. 24, 2017  3:47 AM)ajfunk Wrote: I mean like...I got a fake set JUST for the add-on launcher grip... BUT my sister broke that... :C

Don't buy fakes they're really cheap quality and you won't be able do use them in tournaments
The only time I can actually play beyblade is with my friends at lunch, in school. I am never lucky in a giveaway too, I have some burst beys, only 3, and a small bunch of metal beys, 5-7. But I did have fake stuff.
The beyblades WERE light, all I did was just put the metal tips and facebolts on. Tongue_out
I've been a member for a week and the site is amazing as I have found good beyblades. Sadly no tournaments are on in London yet. I have three custom metal saga beys
Randomly asking am I the oldest here as beyblade has been my all time favourite toy and I'm now 11. Sadly at my school I'm the only person who still likes it
(Jan. 24, 2017  7:32 PM)Ryan Valkyrie Wrote: I've been a member for a week and the site is amazing as I have found good beyblades. Sadly no tournaments are on in London yet. I have three custom metal saga beys

Are you in London, United Kingdom? If so, the London community is relatively active, at least, so you should see a tournament come up within the next one or two months probably. You can post in the London topic for now to let others know of your interest: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-London-...est-Thread

About your age yo, I am twenty-five years old myself, so you are actually among the youngest here, no worries hah.
Welcome to the WBO!

As for finding Burst beys- I'm more than positive they have officially released in western countries if you're interested in starting off with Hasbro until you muster up the money for some good Takara-Tomy beys. I'm sure that you might also make some good friends here that may be willing to help out later as well!
And I definitely suggest getting your hands on a beylogger whenever you do have enough for Takara-Tomy beyblades! You can build up BeyPoints and spend them on the WBBA for more rare booster beyblades if you can find a middleman willing to help you out, I'm sure there's a lot of people on here willing to middleman for ya in that case.