[Newcastle, UK] NEWCASTLE BEYBLADERS

IS THERE ANY ONE WHO LIKES BEYBLADE WHO LIVES IN NEWCASTLE
How about this gets posted in the appropriate forum, General WBO ...

And there is no need to type in capitals.
Biscotia and Newt are in Newcastle.
ok just 2 poeple and how often does the game get played
Wut!? I play beyblade every day but I dont think theyll wanna battle you Tongue_out
why dont you think they woud want to battle me
Theres quite a few Necastle bladers on this forum.

Black_Rose
Biscotia
levski
davpre
myself and 5 or 6 others

I was running a tourney a while back but ive been very busy recently. If i start up again ill make a new topic
i move to newcastle after chritmas [mother getting married and making me move] ill be in gateshead
sweet.

i might be able to do tourneys again in the new year. it depends on how much money i have to spend on gear.
Hmm so I hav'nt posted in this topic this year. I was going to set up a touney to be held monthly but I hit a snag with money im now paying off a car.

I see that theres been a few new faces popped up that live around this area so id like everyone to post in this topic and state what sorta mfb gear you have if any.

This way I can kinda work out exactly how much stuff I need to buy to start running these tourneys in the future.

As it stands i have

MFB
1x Libra
1x Pegasis
1x Wolf
2x Launchers

I currently dont have a stadium thats probably going to be on of the things im gonna have to invest in.
I also live round newcastle so yeh...
I live near Newcastle, and could easily get there for a tourney. ^^
i play lol (my user isnt davpre) Confused but yeah thats me Smile
i have 2 launchers a dark wolf and a storm pegasis
i know im late but i just started and yeh im a beyblader from newcastle im from benwell and i battle my 2 other friends one has rock leaone and the other has storm pegasis as do i i have storm pegasis to ive been looking for more bleyders around my area but couldnt find any maybe we could meet up some time anyways how old r u?so im sure if we do battle ill be ready Tongue_out_wink
(Oct. 09, 2010  4:19 PM)Xxgingka1998xX Wrote: i know im late but i just started and yeh im a beyblader from newcastle im from benwell and i battle my 2 other friends one has rock leaone and the other has storm pegasis as do i i have storm pegasis to ive been looking for more bleyders around my area but couldnt find any maybe we could meet up some time anyways how old r u?so im sure if we do battle ill be ready Tongue_out_wink

We had a tourney to day in Leazes Park (behind St James park) the guys that turned out were 17+ but were all a friendly bunch. Keep your eyes peeled for future tournies
thnks me and my friends will join at the next tourney u better watch out for us and raly only 17+ or most of them 17+?
(Oct. 09, 2010  6:44 PM)Xxgingka1998xX Wrote: thnks me and my friends will join at the next tourney u better watch out for us and raly only 17+ or most of them 17+?

I was 16, I think I was probably the youngest there. My next door neighbor is only 11 and he beyblades too, so I may bring him around for the next tourney, and I have another mate my age that blades but can't get down to Newcastle sadly Uncertain Hopefully we'll see you at the next one, it would be great if we could get 12+ people
that would be me and my mates then were 12-13 u have tourney's in NC every month well most of the months?
(Oct. 12, 2010  9:07 PM)Xxgingka1998xX Wrote: that would be me and my mates then were 12-13 u have tourney's in NC every month well most of the months?

Im looking to move it to North Shields. A guy i know used to have a shop in the beacon centre and I introduced him to yugioh. It kept his store alive for a few months but he eventualy had to close it. At the moment he is opening up a new shop and im gonna ask him if I can do beyblade tourneys there Grin
thats awesome if he can sell MFB ill be happy to buy some there
im in if sm1 sets it up
Quite a few people have PMed me asking about a tourney so i'm going to host one in the easter holidays.

Only problem is all schools are different and I honestly havnt a clue what dates the easter holidays are on. (one of you school going types please reply with the dates Tongue_out )

What I have got is 2 stadiums to give out as prizes to random people on the day.
For my school, Monday 18th is the first day of the holidays I believe Smile
(Mar. 14, 2011  11:59 PM)TraceKaiser Wrote: For my school, Monday 18th is the first day of the holidays I believe Smile

Nice to hear from you again bud. My collection has doubled scince we last met Tongue_out