Newboy beys

Metal Takara tomy Beyblade but has newboy logo on it. Anybody know if it is legit?

(Feb. 13, 2022  4:46 AM)PhoenixHaven Wrote: Metal Takara tomy Beyblade but has newboy logo on it. Anybody know if it is legit?
i’d assume it’s not. i don’t trust anything that doesn’t have a TT or Hasbro label
Newboy was a distributor in the middle east, and themselves repackaged official TT beys for release in the region. This means that Newboy is legitimate as little more than a repackaged and translated TT bey.

Newboy also got their hands on a few Hasbro exclusive sets, such as the Rapid Deploy Case with Galaxy Pegasis, and just put stickers over any text that insinuated that it belonged to Hasbro (logos, legal text, the "battle online" text, e.t.c.). Doesn't seem to be much of that though and removing those stickers will reveal the Hasbro info beneath them, but most all else is TT just in Newboy packaging.

(Feb. 13, 2022  6:38 AM)Tuckwolf Wrote: i’d assume it’s not. i don’t trust anything that doesn’t have a TT or Hasbro label

Read the above, because this assumption is incorrect.
Thanks MagikHorse for that clarification .
yeah they repack tt stuff and some hasbro stuff
Newboy is legit, yes