Newbie here.

Today am newbie here and i want to say that i have been searching this forum more than tow days and now i finally decided to join it for getting new and useful information for my study and my knowledge from in this forum among honorable and comparative members... i hope i will enjoy my stay here ....@!!
Hiya, Jackson! My name is Duck; nice to meet you! Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization! I hope you have a great time here, quack! Joyful_2 Make certain to read the PM that Kai-V sent you and the ever-so-glorious rules. Abide by the rules and I'm sure you'll become a well-respected member!

If you need a Bey combination, visit the "Build Me a Combo" thread in the Beyblade General Forum.

Above all, have fun, quack! Grin
Welcome Jackson tell me if you want to join my group team BOT if you want to join very badly, PM me up bro?
hi i am nrp .welcome to world beyblade organization.i hope you have a good time here.make sure that you have read the pm of kai v and the rules.abide the rules and have fun.
Welcome to the WBO! As other people have said, read the rules and have fun!
heh, welcome to the wbo. As Duck has just so brilliantly embellished, enjoy urself, but watch wut u post and im sure u'll find plenty of helpful information here.