Newbie!

Hello everyone! I'm Matthew and I'm an old blader. I used to play back in the old days like 7 or 8 years ago. I'm getting back into blading and I would love if someone could help me with all this lingo.
Welcome Bro

Well Beyblades are not called Blades anymore they are call Beys

MFB - Metal Fight Beyblades [ Takara Tomy , SonoKong Beys ]

BMF - Beyblade Metal Fusion beys [ Hasbro beys ]

CW - Clear Wheel

FW - Fusion Wheel

MF - Metal Face / Metal Flat tip depends on the situation in which it is written

also check out the forum to learn more
Yeah welcome dude nice introduction nitro, hope you have a great time here
Welcome to the WBO! Hope you have a nice stay here.
Hello, my name is miguel and i am a young blader.(age 8-16)My main character is mf rock aries ed145b and I am a beyblade fighter who beat everyone in my school 29-0 I have lots of beys. WHY CANT I EVER GET TO A TOURNAMENT IF THEY KEEP ON HAVING IT IN CROWDED PLACES WHERE MY MOM AND DAD DONT WANT TO GO?
(Feb. 08, 2011  12:26 PM)ariesblader25 Wrote: Hello, my name is miguel and i am a young blader.(age 8-16)My main character is mf rock aries ed145b and I am a beyblade fighter who beat everyone in my school 29-0 I have lots of beys. WHY CANT I EVER GET TO A TOURNAMENT IF THEY KEEP ON HAVING IT IN CROWDED PLACES WHERE MY MOM AND DAD DONT WANT TO GO?

Use your own introduction thread ariesblader25.
Welcome to WBO Smile
Thanks, but why can't I make something in the beywiki? Someone called Sysops is always making the pages Blocked except for himself! Kai-V told me how, I followed all the instructions but I couldn't post anything in Beywiki.