Hey, I've been checking this forum out the past couple days, and I thought I'd join and post around a bit. I was into beyblades when I was younger, thought most of the ones I had were weird knock-offs, and I've recently been getting into it again. I currently have Dark Gasher and Rock Leone, and I ordered an HMS (I believe that's the right acronym) Draciel off eBay out of sheer nostalgia and love of turtles. I don't know a whole lot about beyblades (although through my lurking I have learned to never buy a dark wolf), but I hope to learn more if I continue with the game.

P.S. What's with this un-bridled hatred everybody seems to have for Hasbro Beystadiums? o.o *has a Hasbro Cyber Draciel Beystadium*
y u never buy a dark wolf? i have one and frankly, it beats all my other beys combined!
Because the vast majority of the members here refer to it as "carp", which I'm assuming is a way to get around a profanity filter.
(Nov. 14, 2010  2:05 AM)aries blader Wrote: y u never buy a dark wolf? i have one and frankly, it beats all my other beys combined!
What!? Dark Wolf!? Well, welcome to the WBO!
is it hasbro's dark wolf cause hasbro's has a lot less recoil than takara tomy's and are u using pegasis thunder whip, or lightning force stadium cause if you are your not getting the correct results or with any hasbro stadium any way , anyways welcome to wbo
I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you just said besides the "welcome to wbo" part (thankyou, btw). Like I said, I don't really know anything about Beyblades.
That's the thing it all depends on wich stadum u use I use a cyber dragoon stadum and it beats the siht out out of all my other beys !
Welcome to the WBO !
And don't worry about it, some of us get pointless Beyblades for collection too. ;]
(Nov. 14, 2010  4:01 AM)blah Wrote: Welcome to the WBO !
And don't worry about it, some of us get pointless Beyblades for collection too. ;]
actually like dark wolf cause it rarley goes out of the stadum and bounces back when hit al though it actually has a bite( no pun intended) it has fairly well stamina with it's flat or semi flat tip
I recommend you get an earth eagle/earth aquilla if you are interested in stamina and defense
Welcome on behalf of the WBO welcoming commitee...who would be me,lol.
(Nov. 14, 2010  4:01 AM)blah Wrote: Welcome to the WBO !

yah like counter leone and sol blase but this may be offtopic
Welcome to the wbo,and my dark wolf wins most of the time.although I have better beys.
(Nov. 14, 2010  7:24 PM)stormaries8862 Wrote: Welcome to the wbo,and my dark wolf wins most of the time.although I have better beys.

Dark wolf? oh no this thread could derail fast now.<off topic
(Nov. 14, 2010  7:43 PM)Jacksonian Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2010  7:24 PM)stormaries8862 Wrote: Welcome to the wbo,and my dark wolf wins most of the time.although I have better beys.

Dark wolf? oh no this thread could derail fast now.<off topic

Forget I mentioned it XD Thanks for the welcomes everyone. And for the advice dyenguard, I might just do that.