New tournament

I was wondering how you start a tournament. what are the steps what do you need to do?:\Chocked_2Tongue_outConfusedChief - Disappointed ...
This should be in the Ask a question! Get an Answer! thread.
Someone close this...
You both gave wrong answers. If you cannot even give the correct response, then do not post. None of you even reported this topic, so your posts are close to SPAM as well ...

To start a tournament, firstly see if enough people from your region would be interested in a Beyblade event. Then, after you did that using the WBO General forum, try to find a location and date that would be appropriate for everybody. Finally, post an event proposal in the Event Proposals forum and hope that it will be approved by the Committee.
However, before all of that, you should read the Event Guide and the Rulebooks. If you do not own BeyStadiums that are legal for us, we will not even consider approving your event.
Thanks KAi-V I have a L-Drago, Pegasus Thunder Whip, travle, and super vortex stadium do any of those work? If not where can i get one?
YA this is in right place Kia-v is right thanks Kia-v!
Help
Tordment in west Virginia
Help help help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!
Help
Help
(Mar. 19, 2011  3:28 PM)popitpopit Wrote: Thanks KAi-V I have a L-Drago, Pegasus Thunder Whip, travle, and super vortex stadium do any of those work? If not where can i get one?

None of Hasbro's BeyStadiums are legal in our rules unfortunately, since they are horribly imbalanced most of the time.
(Mar. 19, 2011  6:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2011  3:28 PM)popitpopit Wrote: Thanks KAi-V I have a L-Drago, Pegasus Thunder Whip, travle, and super vortex stadium do any of those work? If not where can i get one?

None of Hasbro's BeyStadiums are legal in our rules unfortunately, since they are horribly imbalanced most of the time.

just to add only tt attack, and balance are legit.
(Mar. 19, 2011  7:03 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: just to add only tt attack, and balance are legit.

That is wrong, the Super Attack Type BeyStadium is also legal, and so is the red floor of the Standard Type BeyStadium.
(Mar. 19, 2011  6:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Then where can i get a good stadium
Your probably in a Hasbro part of the world. If you don't have access to TT stuff, go on ebay. It will provide you with most of your needs for a tourney at a cheap price.
I was wondering if there is a tournament in chicago illinois coming up.
People bring us such despair sometimes ... Obviously I will have to close this topic already, again because new members just cannot read anything and want to get tournaments everywhere and post in every topic with "tournament", thinking that that is a proper place to ask their questions ...

popitpopit, if you still have questions on this, contact me by private messages.