New to the site, Blading since day one of US launch.

Sup!!!

I new to the site and just wanna say hola! I been entranced by these Beyblades since they first hit the shelves in the states. i love to customize stuff and these were right up my ally. Im a lil long in the tooth so I wanna say i got two sons 13 and 7 and my 13 year old and I have been goin at it with the BB for some time now. Even though Baku-carp came in and stole the thunder from the BB I still hold them close to my heart.

Now I got my hands on the Metal Fight BB and im back in it. Its back on. In my opinion the hardest part was not getting beat in the head for a bey stadium. so i got an old hurrican stadium or earthquake not sure which ( purple and blueish) and the protable lil travel one ( i like this one the best, nowhere) to run. I hope when the MFBB hit the states official the Bladers will show off making the hype come back to the hobbie.

Its way to expensive to order online from ebay. Cuz i want to customize. If anybody is in BX NY hit me up. I will be more then glad to hand you your tukis LOL just kidding Ill let my kid do it for me. LOL L8R
welcome to the site mate! (and sons)Smile
Welcome to the WBO
Welcome to WBO. Must have been cool seeing all the beyblade seasons.
Welcome!
Welcome to WBO!
Bienvenid@ a la WBO!

If you need something just send me a PM!

Beyblade, Nunca nos hara caer!