New to the Forum and looking for thoughts.

Poll: What do you think of my Idea for a battling Top system?

Horrible
0%
Good
0%
Decent
50.00%
Bad
0%
Amazing
50.00%
WOW
0%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
[Image: Beast-Blade-Example-001-Armodilo-615322148]

http://kennsenn.deviantart.com/art/Beast...-615322148

This is my take on a battling top system I'm calling BeastBlades.

I know at first this looks like a Beyblade but at closer glance you'll notice it is a very different system i took inspiration from both plastic gen and metal era Beyblades as i grew up with them both I admit. Yet both eras had their issue of witch I have tried to focus on and improve, allow me to explain to you what I mean by going over the different issues one at a time an telling how I have managed to solve or minimize the issue.

Plastic Gen Issues.

The plastic attack Ring would be damaged easily. I have removed this issue by making it so that the largest point of impact is the metal Beast-Wheel witch is similar to a fusion wheel in the metal era.

The Process of changing parts could be difficult at times. Parts also got stuck together if used to often. I have solved this issue by allowing all the parts to twist into each other allowing a much easier way to remove and change parts without needing any type of special tool and or Item.

Metal Era Issues.

The Impact of beys could shatter the plastic face-bolts. I have minimized this issue by increasing how well the impact of the Blades will be distributed through out the blades.

They came apart to easily. I have minimized this issue by creating a system that twist together allowing a much stronger hold than the metal era beys without being as easily stuck as the plastic gen beys.

Shared Issues.

The Part the beys spins on was far to easily damages. This issue has been minimized by using metal and or a semisolid rubber similar to that used on car tires to allow many months to years of usage before being heavily damaged.
Hi! Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!

Pretty interesting stuff you got there! Keep it up! It's a pretty sick drawing aswell.