New to the Forum!

Hey guys. I'm new to the forum but not to beyblades. I recently started picking it up again after not doing so for 4 years. I don't know, I just felt like going at it again. I had a lot of beyblades back then but I sold them which I would later regret but here I am. I bought 5 beyblades (Galaxy Pegasis, Meteo L-Drago, L-Drago Destroy, Big Bang Pegasis, Hell Kerbecs) so far just to get the feel of it again and I'm about to pick up with beyblade burst and I have four of them coming soon. I've also never participated in any tournaments as I never looked for one or I wasn't aware that those were even held. I've only played with my brother and friends. I did have a beyblade youtube channel but I only kept that up for a few months. Maybe i'll continue it again. But all in all, i'm beyblading again. Stupid
Awesome! Glad to have you here in the WBO! Beyblade Burst is a lot of fun and there is a new system coming out soon too! Dual layers!!! It's gonna be so awesome. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions
Ayy m8, buy a thermal pisces and letz beyblade all night errynight~
(Jan. 11, 2016  4:20 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Awesome! Glad to have you here in the WBO! Beyblade Burst is a lot of fun and there is a new system coming out soon too! Dual layers!!! It's gonna be so awesome. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions

Just looked into it. Seems promising. I'll definitely be watching out for it.

(Jan. 11, 2016  4:28 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Ayy m8, buy a thermal pisces and letz beyblade all night errynight~

I had thermal pisces before. Maybe i'll get it again.