New to the Bey community

Hey everyone, I’m new to the Beyblade community. I actually just watched a video today by Jimmy Zhang, and he hosted a real life Beyblade Tournament. I never owned my own personal Beyblade when I was younger, but I want to get one now. I’m in Texas, I hope there’s gonna be tournaments in the future in Texas. Does anyone have any recommendations on which Beys do get first ? I watched Beyblade Metal Fuison, so I’m familiar with some of them, like Pegasus
(Apr. 27, 2022  12:17 AM)ZotheeChozen1 Wrote: Hey everyone, I’m new to the Beyblade community. I actually just watched a video today by Jimmy Zhang, and he hosted a real life Beyblade Tournament. I never owned my own personal Beyblade when I was younger, but I want to get one now. I’m in Texas, I hope there’s gonna be tournaments in the future in Texas. Does anyone have any recommendations on which Beys do get first ? I watched Beyblade Metal Fuison, so I’m familiar with some of them, like Pegasus

i didnt watch too much of the metal fight saga, so i wouldnt be able to help you, but with burst, i would probably get either a Pro Series or a Dynamite bey first
(Apr. 27, 2022  12:17 AM)ZotheeChozen1 Wrote: Hey everyone, I’m new to the Beyblade community. I actually just watched a video today by Jimmy Zhang, and he hosted a real life Beyblade Tournament. I never owned my own personal Beyblade when I was younger, but I want to get one now. I’m in Texas, I hope there’s gonna be tournaments in the future in Texas. Does anyone have any recommendations on which Beys do get first ? I watched Beyblade Metal Fuison, so I’m familiar with some of them, like Pegasus
First you want to know which format you’re playing, I’ll assume you want to do mfb. A common stamina combo in limited is Flame (CW) 230 CS, for attack you could use Screw Unicorno II CH120RF, as for standard and zero g, I’m not too familiar with what combos are good in those

Well for one thing MF is gone and burst is here ( for now) I recommend Dynamite Belial, it’s a good Bey also if your looking for Texas Beyblade tournaments there’s USN and a few others anyway welcome to the WBO enjoy your stay (PS hope you got cash cause TT bey s are expensive)
(Apr. 28, 2022  9:21 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:

Well for one thing MF is gone and burst is here ( for now) I recommend Dynamite  Belial, it’s a good Bey also if your looking for Texas Beyblade tournaments there’s USN and a few others anyway welcome to the WBO enjoy your stay (PS hope you got cash cause TT bey s are expensive)

There are still MFB tournaments, not just burst.
(Apr. 28, 2022  10:46 PM)ICrazyEater Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2022  9:21 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Well for one thing MF is gone and burst is here ( for now) I recommend Dynamite  Belial, it’s a good Bey also if your looking for Texas Beyblade tournaments there’s USN and a few others anyway welcome to the WBO enjoy your stay (PS hope you got cash cause TT bey s are expensive)

There are still MFB tournaments, not just burst.

Yes, I know that I’ve read the rules and formats.