New to beyblade is this lot worth a buy?

Hello I'm new to the beyblade world, looking to get a lot of some beys to get a collection going, I saw this post for a decent price, can anybody help me out to know if these beys are any good and worth a buy?https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m5693204...ch_results
My first question would be are you sure it comes with all those beys?
(Sep. 14, 2023  12:21 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: My first question would be are you sure it comes with all those beys?

...it's a lot...
(Sep. 14, 2023  12:37 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2023  12:21 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: My first question would be are you sure it comes with all those beys?

...it's a lot...

yeah, plus if you buy this its really expensive so Id hope you would actually use them alot
(Sep. 14, 2023  1:06 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2023  12:37 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: ...it's a lot...

yeah, plus if you buy this its really expensive so Id hope you would actually use them alot

no, as in that's a beyblade lot listing. Of course it's gonna come with a lot beys and yes they will all be shipped.
(Sep. 14, 2023  1:40 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2023  1:06 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yeah, plus if you buy this its really expensive so Id hope you would actually use them alot

no, as in that's a beyblade lot listing. Of course it's gonna come with a lot beys and yes they will all be shipped.
for 170$ and more?! hell naw I wouldnt buy this than
(Sep. 14, 2023  1:41 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2023  1:40 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: no, as in that's a beyblade lot listing. Of course it's gonna come with a lot beys and yes they will all be shipped.
for 170$ and more?! hell naw I wouldnt buy this than

Any Suggestions where to begin? I got the most of the beyblade x beys and stadium right now , but looking to get into some of the metal stuff as well, I notice some websites sell them but from what i've read they are most likely midfakes even though they have the TT logo.

(Sep. 14, 2023  1:06 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2023  12:37 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: ...it's a lot...

I'd use them plus I'm looking to just collect as well, I was going to make an offer for $140 but wanted to see if they are worth at least that.
(Sep. 14, 2023  2:51 PM)Shrimpz33 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2023  1:41 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: for 170$ and more?! hell naw I wouldnt buy this than

Any Suggestions where to begin? I got the most of the beyblade x beys and stadium right now , but looking to get into some of the metal stuff as well, I notice some websites sell them but from what i've read they are most likely midfakes even though they have the TT logo.

(Sep. 14, 2023  1:06 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yeah, plus if you buy this its really expensive so Id hope you would actually use them alot

I'd use them plus I'm looking to just collect as well, I was going to make an offer for $140 but wanted to see if they are worth at least that.

If you plan them on using them daily. Than I suppose its worth it. Id make the deal first though