New to WBO

Hey all,

I am fairly new to Beyblades, my interest is peaking due to my son who has become quite and avid blader. 

He collects both Hasbro Takara Tomy beyblade.

I wanted to start off by asking is there limitations on playing with Hasbro or Takara Tomy only when following WBO rules? Is it official to only use one certain type or not?

Also how about Metal Fusion?
Welcome to the WBO. If you want information of the WBO's rules and regulations for tornaments, just check the thread for a tornament, then click see rulebook at the top right corner of the page. Fake beyblades are not allowed in tornaments. Fakes are made from brands such as Rapitity (the most notorius for metal fight/fusion/masters/fury), Storm Gyro (S3 or SB for short), and more.
Hello Bassraven, You can use both Hasbro and Takara Tomy Beyblades in any WBO tournament. the only restriction for those two brands is in both burst formats to use opposite brand layers to the drivers you are using due to incompatibilities.

Metal Fight beys are only allowed in the (MFB) Standard, Limited, and Zero-G formats.
welcome bassraven metal fight is allowed in there torment in the (MFB) Standard, Limited, and Zero-G form
thank you everyone, will read through full rules in more details. I appreciate the replies
(Jan. 07, 2020  8:02 PM)bassraven Wrote: thank you everyone, will read through full rules in more details. I appreciate the replies

Darn it I'm too late to explain things.