New to WBO

Hello all! I'm new to WBO. Although I'm 21 years old I just recently started watching / getting into beyblade all over again. I used to blade back when plastics were "hip" lol. I think that was a little less than 7 or 8 years ago when I got tired of it. Now I'm an adult but I don't think it matters because beyblade isn't about how old you are, it's about your skill! So here I am, browsing the web to learn as much about these newer beyblades so i can catch up with this new generation. I personally like L-Drago but I'll be looking at the top tier beys when I get paid. For now the only beys I got are Hasbro's Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Absorb and Assault modes. I will work my way towards the Japanese Beyblades. For now, I need to practice. I gotta get myself a stadium because paper plates suck...
Hah, paper plates? Sounds like you need a competitive stadium fast. I'd recommend the BB-10.
Anyways, welcome to the WBO, the best Bey-Hangout in the world.
Good to see some old-timers coming backWink
Welcome to the WBO! Yeah, I can see that paper plates would suck...

Anyways, for extra help Read your introductory PM. and to make good posts, read Th!nk's thread Here
Thanks for the welcomes! I will definitely look into getting a BB10 as it seems to be a good one. Getting paid Friday so hopefully I can just order it and maybe get fast shipping xD. I cannot wait to start practicing!
If you're interested in discussing Plastics, you can always look here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Plastics...Discussion

I forgot to mention that you should really read the introductory PM (its important!)
Welcome to the WBO Hope you enjoy you're stay!
Welcome ot the WBO. Its good to have someone else here my age. Im 23. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Feel free to PM me if you need help. And its great to have someone else from the plastic generation back.
Welcome to the site and read the rules so you don't get warned
Welcome to the wbo read the pm sent to you by kai-v and if you need to buy beyblades and stadiums(which you really need) go to the following link dimsum2u is a authorised dealer of the wbo-

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...TED-PRICES